{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
298168886_840291800289432_6422532095614454333_n.jpg
Ben could have stood right in front of me and said those words directly to my face, while holding a stack of bibles. And I still WOULDN'T believe that he actually said that shit.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word on the street is that many Nets fans don't believe in Nash and want him gone too.

Are the fans bitches too or just KD because he's actually on the team and said it?
I’m one of many that don’t believe in nash
I Definitely remember a couple of members on here who wanted and want Nash gone.
How's kd looking like a bitch when the coach doesn't know what he's doing?
Nash would never have been hired if KD and kyrie didn’t sign off on it. Everyone knew then that it was gonna be a mistake; but both of them wanted Nash. He came from GS organization and KD felt really comfortable with him. Now because they losing or whatever he has no faith :hmm: yea that’s bitch shit. And further why sign extension and now asking for a trade? That shit was stupid too…

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
@dik cashmere @4 Dimensional

Do you really think all this drama is going to leave PERMANENT stain on their resume and legacy?

I hate the word legacy.
The talking heads have forever ruined that word.

To your question tho, winning cures of ills. If the Nets were to somehow win it all next year, then no one will be talking about this diaster of a season and off-season. It will swept under the rug like it never happened.

I'll point out that I highly doubt that they're winning shit next year, but stranger things have happened before. I'd be surprised if they made it out of the East.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@dik cashmere @4 Dimensional

Do you really think all this drama is going to leave PERMANENT stain on their resume and legacy?

I hate the word legacy.

To your question tho, winning cures of ills. If the Nets were to somehow win it all next year, then no one will be talking about this diaster of a season and off-season. It will swept under the rug like it never happened.

I'll point out that I highly doubt that they're winning shit next year, but stranger things have happened before. I'd be surprised if they made it out of the East.

I agree is Simply. If they somehow win it all, then all this shit previous would be forgotten. But the likelihood of them coming out of the east is low, especially when teams have got better.

KD is who he is at this point. One of the greatest offensive players to ever play the game. Him winning more rings or mvps is going to change anything for me.

He will forever be a bitch ass nigga is certain aspects and Kyrie will be one of the most selfish players I have ever witness to play the game. Which is crazy because it has nothing to do with him being a ball hog.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
If I were the owner I wouldn't trade either of of them nor would I change my coaching staff. THEY had the option to accept or reject Nash but chose not to because neither values coaching. One openly stated it and the other left arguably one of the best coaches in the NBA. Now they want to pretend that the decision was ALL management's and want to place their poor showing on the lack of adequate coaching. Personally, I don't think Nash was ready to lead so I agree but by making their sentiments public you leave the organization with little choice.

You're under contract for YEARS. Do your job. We will take offers down the road. This is what happens when you try to simply build a super team thinking THAT'S all it'll take.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate the word legacy.

^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree is Simply. If they somehow win it all, then all this shit previous would be forgotten. But the likelihood of them coming out of the east is low, especially when teams have got better.

KD is who he is at this point. One of the greatest offensive players to ever play the game. Him winning more rings or mvps is going to change anything for me.

He will forever be a bitch ass nigga is certain aspects and Kyrie will be one of the most selfish players I have ever witness to play the game. Which is crazy because it has nothing to do with him being a ball hog.

/topic

QRZckSX.gif