{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

BUT BUT BUT..........IT'S THE PHILLY FANS FAULT.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

OhhC0Q.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He hated Boston and their fans to the point that they retired his jersey in private :smh: :

“The only way he was going to participate would be if it was before the game,’’ Heinsohn said. “He respected his teammates, and that’s why he did it the way he did it. He considered the Celtics his family, so he wasn’t totally averse to them doing it. But he didn’t want it to happen in front of the fans.’’

Some of the Boston cacs he played with knew what was up and spoke out to their credit:

"Look, all I know is, the guy won two NCAA championships, 50-some college games in a row, the ['56] Olympics, then he came to Boston and won 11 championships in 13 years, and they named a f------ tunnel after Ted Williams." - Tommy Heinsohn, Sports Illustrated

FACTS

AND WE SHOULD NEVER EVER LET THEM FORGET IT.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no joy bro

None

Just making the point I said this early

And I still ain't return to MSG

Believe that.

But IF they sign Kyrie????

Well.....

You say it's not but your actions speak otherwise and what's the point you're trying to make??

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You say it's not but your actions speak otherwise and what's the point you're trying to make??

Hold on you were the one saying it's team over everything when kyrie was making demands. I was legit surprised and impressed you said that publicly

My point was i been said I saw all this coming

We were in actually in agreement.

I been defending KD from jump.

I been clear.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on you were the one saying it's team over everything when kyrie was making demands. I was legit surprised and impressed you said that publicly

My point was i been said I saw all this coming

We were in actually in agreement.

I been defending KD from jump.

I been clear.

In agreement with what and what demands did Kyrie make?

Last edited: