{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didnt think the Lakers moves would work and still dont; but its early and it might just work out for them; AD kinda always played passive except for the year they won it and in the bubble; he played amazing; dont know whats wrong with him now; it might just be the whole team though; LBJ is older and he needs those around him to play good; maybe they will; long season but its not looking good...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool, but you got to show & prove on the court. Be undeniable...

I was gonna say the same thing.

He’s been there since he was drafted, they have practices and they’ve seen him play in games.

Bottom line they know what he can do. Maybe he’s better than he’s shown or maybe not. You g he feels that they’re holding him back then hopefully he gets traded somewhere else.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Da fuq KD doing

This reminded me of

YUXQaq.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dafuk the Warriors doing? Steph needs to shoot every shot and every shot needs to be a 3! :lol:

He needs to go 45 for 100!:roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Now you see the reason why I said Thybulle CANNOT be traded with the Beige Bitch under any circumstances. His defense is too valuable.

MCNyt3.jpg