{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
WAIT, WHAT!!!?

5hPy8V.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Rockets winning 7 in a row with a couple starters on 2 way contracts :yes:

That Matthews cat is a steal… and he don’t stop shooting… no fear… buddy will be 0’fer heading into the 4th quarter then run off 3 or 4 straight buckets like he been hot all game…

Good win… I don’t care who rested… it’s still a good win for home team

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Matthews cat is a steal… and he don’t stop shooting… no fear… buddy will be 0’fer heading into the 4th quarter then run off 3 or 4 straight buckets like he been hot all game…

Good win… I don’t care who rested… it’s still a good win for home team

Yep he's on a two way contract, they need to sign him to full deal. They gave him the nickname "Garry Bird" lol.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

WHY NOTHING HAPPENED

Remind me of my days hooping in oak cliff/south Dallas… I’d pull up with a Mexican dude, a Costa Rican and another black dude that was only black by skin… we’d run all day at that park… after winning so much we’d have shit like this happen to us… hard fouls, getting undercut… but we never reacted outside of saying “good foul” because them dudes was ready for us to hop fly so they could pop off… they were openly packing burners… I’m talking in their bag, on the dash of their car, on the seat of their car, in between folded clothes, hell one dude forgot and tried to ball with his revolver in his pocket… right after inbound the ball he patted his pocket, pulled it out and threw it at the sideline… EVERYBODY over there jumped