{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Nah. The bus driver shit is ridiculous.. Its pure hate and bitterness from a guy who tried and was unable to do the same thing KD did. Anyone with eyes knows KD was the best player on those teams and he was needed to beat a prime Lebron. Besides, the moment he addresses that you cats and the media will paint it as a shot at Steph or him being sensitive for even acknowledging it.
I'm not a fan of the bus driver analogy but I understand what is trying to be said.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
NOW YOU TELL ME OUR GOD ISN'T AN AWSOME GOD!!

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

cInjRO.jpg
He reigns from heaven above!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see both sides. KD doesn't need to answer or reply to everything and he doesn't. He does reply to Barkley because Barkley had a big voice and platform.

Bottom line, people and networks like to put out narrative and information that's false. I have no issue with an athlete correcting them.

Draymond created a whole podcast to have a voice from the players perspective because he's tired of the media too.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
@largebillsonlyplease

So now there is a concerted media effort to criticize HOW THE NBA CHAMPION GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS CELEBRATE?

wintentiref?!?

When you win?

You get to do whatever the hell you want.

Please keep criticizing
Please turn it up to 50

We have this ring cause they thought it was ok to bury us

We going back to back with this level of hate

See how it goes though?
Win regular nope hate it
Win adding a single free agent nope hate it
Injuries happen we love you Steph get rid of him warriors LeBron is trying to recruit Steph to Lakers hey come to our team
You're wasting Steph
Next year champion
Oh no this is a check book win
Act like you been here before
Anybody ever thought they wouldn't be able to respond to the shit if nothing was said?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin Durant back on his emotional twitter thin-skinned bitch shit again with his latest response to Barkley. No one even mentioned money in criticizing him going to the Warriors :smh:

He let people talk him into leaving a great situation. But you can see Wiggins appreciates his decision

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Upgrade via what? Trade?

You spent the whole season talking the man up just to be ready to offload him within a few weeks after y'all got eliminated...smh
He had a great season but he shit the bed in the playoffs.
We're on Jimmy's time line to win a championship not Tyler's.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They will be kicking themselves for life.
No matter how many draft picks they stockpile.
I was thinking maybe being they were a small market team they couldn't afford it, but owning a nba team is big boy shit.
If you want to win you gotta pay.

Heat culture bars

But hold on..in...

Wasn't one of the issues Lebron had before he left was Arison NOT wanting to go over the luxury tax

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heat culture bars

But hold on..in...

Wasn't one of the issues Lebron had before he left was Arison NOT wanting to go over the luxury tax
The Heat have paid the tax before but there's a big difference between paying the tax for Harden and the often injured Mike Miller.
Especially if you're trying to avoid the repeater tax