{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anything team that picks up his contract is going to have to deal with his sometimes I feel like it sometimes I don’t personality. I love what Kyrie Irvin do for black organizations but with basketball…..sometimes he’s here sometimes he’s not.
Yea I don't see how kyrie would work in the heat way of doing things but jimmy said he wanted to play with him so idk.

Yo I'm so tired of this Cat right now, Nets need to just Cut their losses and let him be someone else's problem. I know It would be damn hard to get equal value for him, but It's already been proven a chip can be had without him.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco @Amajorfucup

these fuck niggas spent over 300 million on payroll for that championship

the nba is a fucking joke

175 million dollar pay roll

170 million luxury tax

Light years
Jerry Krause was a cheap nigga so why you mad? That Chase center arena alone grossed 700 million through all the events its held there this year lmaooo.

@largebillsonlyplease shaddy mad because Bulls ownership was some cheap niggas during the jordan years

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Kevin Durant back on his emotional twitter thin-skinned bitch shit again with his latest response to Barkley. No one even mentioned money in criticizing him going to the Warriors :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kevin Durant back on his emotional twitter thin-skinned bitch shit again with his latest response to Barkley. No one even mentioned money in criticizing him going to the Warriors :smh:
He was addressing Barkley. And Barkley routinely speaks down on todays players for their compensation. He constantly comments on how much he would make in todays game and jokes how his mother had him too early.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He was addressing Barkley. And Barkley routinely speaks down on todays players for their compensation. He constantly comments on how much he would make in todays game and jokes how his mother had him too early.
I have no problem responding to Barkley on being critical but this take reeked of thin skin that he's notorious for. Rebuttal him bout being the bus driver. No one even talked bout money

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jerry Krause was a cheap nigga so why you mad? That Chase center arena alone grossed 700 million through all the events its held there this year lmaooo.

@largebillsonlyplease shaddy mad because Bulls ownership was some cheap niggas during the jordan years
30 and 33 million is nowhere close to 170 million luxury tax and 300 MILLION total

are u serious?

u mad spike lee and them niggas couldn’t come up wit that 33 in 97? :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
He won 2 back to back FMVPs

u mad She Wade couldn’t win back to back FMVP’s?

only real niggas go back to back final mvps
Wade got more chips than Durant tho..

GS won a chip before Durant, Durant got sonned being up 3-1 in the WCF then turned around and joined the niggas that beat him.. yeah he got 2 chips and 2 FMVPs, then he left to join a smart dumb nigga like Kyrie Irving who now about to leave the Nets… GS won another chip without Durant… Now dude out here arguing with niggas on Twitter and Barkley.. Dude is in shambles lmaoo

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Could he lead his team in assists!? Is he even a PG? :lol:

Silly season is officially upon us.
Are we losing our collective minds? Now Steph is better than Magic?

giphy.gif

Yeah dudes going overboard, Magic is in the same category as Lebron, with their size and skillset any team you put them on that team would become a contender

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Rest in peace.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have no problem responding to Barkley on being critical but this take reeked of thin skin that he's notorious for. Rebuttal him bout being the bus driver. No one even talked bout money
Nah. The bus driver shit is ridiculous.. Its pure hate and bitterness from a guy who tried and was unable to do the same thing KD did. Anyone with eyes knows KD was the best player on those teams and he was needed to beat a prime Lebron. Besides, the moment he addresses that you cats and the media will paint it as a shot at Steph or him being sensitive for even acknowledging it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
@playahaitian

And they talking about unprofessional?
Mad at him and trying to throw dirt on his name?
He's coming in as the new coach but can't hire his own assistants and he was the one that was wrong?

This what I mean siding with management and their stories they put out to get in front of their bullshit

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nah. The bus driver shit is ridiculous.. Its pure hate and bitterness from a guy who tried and was unable to do the same thing KD did. Anyone with eyes knows KD was the best player on those teams and he was needed to beat a prime Lebron. Besides, the moment he addresses that you cats and the media will paint it as a shot at Steph or him being sensitive for even acknowledging it.

KD was an immense and impossible upgrade over Harrison Barnes.
The revisionist aspect discounts the fact that the cavs won a game 7 by 4 points after coming back from down 3-1
so somehow it was the greatest collapse of all time and also the reason there's no way they could've beat the cavs without KD which only ever works out in this instance I ain't here to argue it either but it's never been argued that way before where a team choked cause they were better and should have won and also lost because they couldn't possibly beat a guy lol

BUT ANYWAY

Charles is a hater of all things new that aren't like him but I think he def does not like KD for other reasons I just don't think they get along and it plays out in the media

I think he takes unfair shots at KD and good for KD for striking back

I got no love for Charles he literally picks every team against us in every series every year because "jump shooting teams can't win rings" even after 3 rings he still stands by this

so yea

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

And they talking about unprofessional?
Mad at him and trying to throw dirt on his name?
He's coming in as the new coach but can't hire his own assistants and he was the one that was wrong?

This what I mean siding with management and their stories they put out to get in front of their bullshit

Listen you know I always side with players

And it ain't exactly like Jordan is exec of the year EVER.

I said on its face to just pull out like that player coach executive is unprofessional period

Now like always we wait.

Then in almost 90% of these cases the "truth" comes out.

Because of Atkinson reputation I was legit shocked by how all that panned out.

And again this type of thing has happened before with coaches ie NFL

So if it's true and it's about money and terms?

Which YOU CALLED IMMEDIATELY.

then of course he did the right thing

But you gotta understand the leaks and official announcement made this whole thing really messy

When it did not have to be.

It's not like Kenny worried...

Cause either he gonna take over for Kerr in 4 years or get a much better coaching opportunity with better management, culture and infrastructure

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The revisionist aspect discounts the fact that the cavs won a game 5 by 4 points after coming back from down 3-1
so somehow it was the greatest collapse of all time and also the reason there's no way they could've beat the cavs without KD
You lose a 3-1 lead its gonna be framed as a choke. A 73 win team adding the 2nd best player in the world after getting its ass kicked by the best is gonna be framed as necessity to beat said best player.

Charles is a hater of all things new that aren't like him but I think he def does not like KD for other reasons I just don't think they get along and it plays out in the media

Chuck is a gatekeeper. He looks at any improvement or advancement as an assault on his era and a defacto assault on his place in the echelon of NBA greatness. He is also insecure about not having won a ring. There is also the coon factor at play.. he resents the freedom and resources this generation has and believes they need to be put in their place.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Listen you know I always side with players

And it ain't exactly like Jordan is exec of the year EVER.

I said on its face to just pull out like that player coach executive is unprofessional period

Now like always we wait.

Then in almost 90% of these cases the "truth" comes out.

Because of Atkinson reputation I was legit shocked by how all that panned out.

And again this type of thing has happened before with coaches ie NFL

So if it's true and it's about money and terms?

Which YOU CALLED IMMEDIATELY.

then of course he did the right thing

But you gotta understand the leaks and official announcement made this whole thing really messy

When it did not have to be.

It's not like Kenny worried...

Cause either he gonna take over for Kerr in 4 years or get a much better coaching opportunity with better management, culture and infrastructure

but they leaked the shit to try and make him look bad when they were the ones who were fucking up which is my point

put it out there he's fucking us over when in reality it's them

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
but they leaked the shit to try and make him look bad when they were the ones who were fucking up which is my point

put it out there he's fucking us over when in reality it's them

It looks EXACTLY like that

and was yet ANOTHER poor decision from Jordan petty king who everyone defends

If I am a reputable coach?

Why in the f*ck would I want to sign up there

that is why I was legit shocked by what happened

and WRONGLY thought the Hornets were better