The Official 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
With Andrew Luck they would go to the Superbowl next year

AB, Luck, Bell, Ebron, and Hilton..... they'd kill it. I don't know if they would have the cap space to pull of it...probably money would be better spent on defense anyway.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bgol is full of attention wanting idiots I'm not wasting keystrokes on them this year ill give my opinion and that's that. You got fuckup on ignore he knows this and that idiot still quotes you :roflmao:
I dont recall quoting the weirdo honestly.. But if i did its certainly no worse than that passive aggressive ho ass nigga constantly asking "who you talking to TC, i got them on my ignore list".. sounding like a straight up bitch.

The funny shit is im on the clowns ignore list because the hypersensitive bitch went on his period when i told him Troy Palamaou was washed and needed to retire... right before he retired. You niggas are alike in that regard... You both go full throttle bitch over opposing opinions pertaining to the steelers.. Enjoy the offseason tho ho.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont recall quoting the weirdo honestly.. But if i did its certainly no worse than that passive aggressive ho ass nigga constantly asking "who you talking to TC, i got them on my ignore list".. sounding like a straight up bitch.

The funny shit is im on the clowns ignore list because the hypersensitive bitch went on his period when i told him Troy Palamaou was washed and needed to retire... right before he retired. You niggas are alike in that regard... You both go full throttle bitch over opposing opinions pertaining to the steelers.. Enjoy the offseason tho ho.

Your opinion is your opinion you're entitled to it have at it....I just personally don't give 2 shits about it cuz you arent a fan.

I'm interested in what other Steeler fans think. I wouldn't click on a Redskins thread and start talking about the Redskins cuz they arent my team and I dont give 2 shits about them succeeding.

And you also enjoy the offseason....and I'm pretty confident in saying enjoy the following offseason as well...hell the offseason after next to :roflmao3:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Your opinion is your opinion you're entitled to it have at it....I just personally don't give 2 shits about it cuz you arent a fan.

I'm interested in what other Steeler fans think. I wouldn't click on a Redskins thread and start talking about the Redskins cuz they arent my team and I dont give 2 shits about them succeeding.

And you also enjoy the offseason....and I'm pretty confident in saying enjoy the following offseason as well...hell the offseason after next to :roflmao3:
Redskins got waaaaaaaayyyyy more issues that the Steelers. That old ass nigga might not make it to next year fuck dat Majorcup full of shit.

TV1mw2.jpg

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
once I saw they voted JuJu team MVP I knew they "Diva" was going to come out
:lol::lol:

I love the implosion of this team.......:roflmao:

This year :
Not making the playoffs

Next year:
No Bell
No AB

Enjoying every bit of this steelers shit show.

Love watching them strangle themselves without help from other teams

pittsburgh-steelers-leekh9.jpg

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking back at AB antics for the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to think he did all of this publicity?

Antonio Brown — First Unveiled The Masked Singer Contestant — Currently Embroiled in NFL Drama

Fox viewers were thrilled to see who was underneath the hippo costume on Wednesday’s premiere of The Masked Singer,but the coach and players of the Pittsburgh Steelers were likely less so.

Antonio Brown, the Pennsylvania football team’s wide receiver, took the stage when the episode was filmed in June, according to the Washington Post— just a few months before the 31-year-old athlete started skipping practices in late December and didn’t play in Sunday’s season-ending game that the Steelers needed to win in order to make the playoffs.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/antonio-brown-first-unveiled-masked-155325344.html

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking back at AB antics for the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to think he did all of this publicity?

Antonio Brown — First Unveiled The Masked Singer Contestant — Currently Embroiled in NFL Drama

Fox viewers were thrilled to see who was underneath the hippo costume on Wednesday’s premiere of The Masked Singer,but the coach and players of the Pittsburgh Steelers were likely less so.

Antonio Brown, the Pennsylvania football team’s wide receiver, took the stage when the episode was filmed in June, according to the Washington Post— just a few months before the 31-year-old athlete started skipping practices in late December and didn’t play in Sunday’s season-ending game that the Steelers needed to win in order to make the playoffs.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/antonio-brown-first-unveiled-masked-155325344.html
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

This shit show can't get any better!!!

Jerome Bettis is rolling over in his grave watching this shit.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steelers are about to restructure Big Ben's contract, definitely gonna trade Brown.

They need to try to get Peterson or Ramsey, not sure they should hang on to Haden.

tumblr_odt905dt0z1s86cb2o1_400.gifv

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steelers expected to restructure Ben Roethlisberger's deal
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-expected-restructure-ben-roethlisberger-deal

Looks like the Steelers are preparing for "life without Antonio Brown"
I'm thinking with, AB's age + his contract + Terrell Owens like attitude + Steelers have almost no leverage.....
They will trade him for a mid round pick, like a 3rd or even a 4th, just to get him out of the locker room
Trading him to a team in the NFC, make much more sense than trading him to like the Patriots, Browns, Jets

:popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steelers expected to restructure Ben Roethlisberger's deal
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-expected-restructure-ben-roethlisberger-deal

Looks like the Steelers are preparing for "life without Antonio Brown"
I'm thinking with, AB's age + his contract + Terrell Owens like attitude + Steelers have almost no leverage.....
They will trade him for a mid round pick, like a 3rd or even a 4th, just to get him out of the locker room
Trading him to a team in the NFC, make much more sense than trading him to like the Patriots, Browns, Jets

:popcorn::popcorn:

They need to trade him to the Patriots for a 4th round pick.
Let AB at least feel for once what it takes to play with winners.
I always feel sorry for players with talent left to rot on bad teams.

AB is just lashing out like a little kid that has has grown up poor and can't get out of the system.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...I have not watch a game this year..and the media is making my team out to be dysfunctional

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Antonio Brown posts photoshopped picture of him in 49ers uniform with Jerry Rice
Yea either he wants out really really bad, or this is some serious trolling, LOL

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

He would look good in a 49ers uniform.....and finally playing with a real QB.
Can't wait until he leaves to a real team.....I feel sorry for him.