The Official 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh shit, hope Big Ben ribs are not broke, just bruised...

tumblr_pj05rnuuEx1qb30ypo1_500.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin secondary sucks major ass. I hate dem niggas so much!!! I hate their children's teachers at school!! :angry::angry::angry:

ttdjdV.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know for years I have went at you Kats talking about fire Mike Tomlin.....You will get no argument from me anymore:dunno:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I know for years I have went at you Kats talking about fire Mike Tomlin.....You will get no argument from me anymore:dunno:
If Ben was cleared when he came back on the sideline he should have been in the game. Period. That's on Tomlin. He fucked up big time keeping Dobbs in. Morgan Burnett gota fuckin go!!! I seriously would cut dat nigga. Whoever you replace him with can't be any worse.

NtyOVq.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Ben was cleared when he came back on the sideline he should have been in the game. Period. That's on Tomlin. He fucked up big time keeping Dobbs in. Morgan Burnett gota fuckin go!!! I seriously would cut dat nigga. Whoever you replace him with can't be any worse.

NtyOVq.jpg

I'm tired of the same shit every year playing to the level of sub .500 teams and losing and the inevitable loss to the Patriots. Time for something new

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm tired of the same shit every year playing to the level of sub .500 teams and losing and the inevitable loss to the Patriots. Time for something new
I hear you. But Rooney won't do that so get that out of your head. I'd look at some free agent corners cause we can't draft corners for shit. Should have offered Arizona a 1st for Patterson. Butler's country hick ass needs to fuckin go. Honkey should have been fired last year. Drafting Artie Burns has set this franchise back. Hilton was a disgrace today. Haden is the only good corner. Sutton was ass. Edmonds was a reach for a 1st rounder. :smh:

jTPIXu.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you. But Rooney won't do that so get that out of your head. I'd look at some free agent corners cause we can't draft corners for shit. Should have offered Arizona a 1st for Patterson. Butler's country hick ass needs to fuckin go. Honkey should have been fired last year. Drafting Artie Burns has set this franchise back. Hilton was a disgrace today. Haden is the only good corner. Sutton was ass. Edmonds was a reach for a 1st rounder. :smh:

jTPIXu.jpg

I don't know man a 5 game losing streak is very possible with the Saints and Pats coming up that seat is going to get pretty hot. We haven't beat a good team this season :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly. Fire Tomlin. Hes the one throwing all the redzone picks and who tagged Bell twice when Bell said he wouldnt play on the tag twice. :yes:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Fire Tomlin. Hes the one throwing all the redzone picks and who tagged Bell twice when Bell said he wouldnt play on the tag twice. :yes:

Yeah he's a Black coach so you want to throw in a bunch of tired excuses....I get it. Steelers have been stagnant over the past 10 years and its time for a change that's my opinion as a lifelong Steelers fan and you're entitled to yours as a lifelong Redskins fan.............thanks......

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know man a 5 game losing streak is very possible with the Saints and Pats coming up that seat is going to get pretty hot. We haven't beat a good team this season :smh:

If Tomlin does not win the Division, his ass is grass. He gotta win out, this Raiders loss was inexcusable.

They really needed to win 3 out of the last 4, but with Bmore having an easier schedule, winning out is a must. Lose 2 more, might not even get a wild card. :smh:

Steelers teams normally do not collapse in December, lots of pressure on Tomlin, Butler, and Big Ben.

Can't believe AB got shutdown on Conlin Island today. Ju Ju is the best receiver these days, and moving forward.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Baltimore is good. Other than that your right. I can't see how we beat the Pats or Saints. We can't get turnovers. Again, Hilton drops a sure interception. Faggot. :smh:

a6iyGq.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If Tomlin does not win the Division, his ass is grass. He gotta win out, this Raiders loss was inexcusable.

They really needed to win 3 out of the last 4, but with Bmore having an easier schedule, winning out is a must. Lose 2 more, might not even get a wild card. :smh:

Steelers teams normally do not collapse in December, lots of pressure on Tomlin, Butler, and Big Ben.

Can't believe AB got shutdown on Conlin Island today. Ju Ju is the best receiver these days, and moving forward.

Brown wasn't targeted much. A lot had to do with Ben being out for a while. No way Steelers can beat the Pats or Saints with that stupid ass Hybrid defense they run. Butler can go right now.

StZJ3l.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah he's a Black coach so you want to throw in a bunch of tired excuses....I get it. Steelers have been stagnant over the past 10 years and its time for a change that's my opinion as a lifelong Steelers fan and you're entitled to yours as a lifelong Redskins fan.............thanks......
Shut up bitch. This has nothing to do with fandom or skin color.. The issue starts with Ben and is compounded by the Rooneys hardline bullshit stance on LeVeons deal. Tomlin aint perfect but he aint the main problem either.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut up bitch. This has nothing to do with fandom or skin color.. The issue starts with Ben and is compounded by the Rooneys hardline bullshit stance on LeVeons deal. Tomlin aint perfect but he aint the main problem either.

Man take your old childish ass on somewhere this aint that type of thread Redskins fan

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baltimore is good. Other than that your right. I can't see how we beat the Pats or Saints. We can't get turnovers. Again, Hilton drops a sure interception. Faggot. :smh:

a6iyGq.jpg

I don't see it either I had us losing to the Chargers Saints and Pats....this one and that Denver loss got me :smh:

Maybe they turn it around. I was at the Bucs/Saints....Saints aint all that impressive:dunno:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see it either I had us losing to the Chargers Saints and Pats....this one and that Denver loss got me :smh:

Maybe they turn it around. I was at the Bucs/Saints....Saints aint all that impressive:dunno:

They can beat the Pats at home, just gotta stick to the run game, and don't give up the big play.

That Saints game will make or break them, almost impossible to beat them in New Orleans, especially with them fighting for that #1 seed.

They have health issues to worry about too.

tumblr_mi6qltojyQ1qgyuxfo1_1280.jpg