***THE OFFFICIAL BGOL 2015 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD*** Who you Got?

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah NO take this inevitable series L as a learning experience. They should swing for the fences and get a real dynamic perimeter guard-forward.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually think Cleveland might take it

They just have a lot easier trip

The west is going to be a dog fight

Cleveland will win the East but if the Warriors make it out the West (which they should), Cleveland won't beat them. Cleveland's defense isn't good enough to stop all the weapons on the Warriors.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
From what I'm seeing, Anthony Davis might need to leave NO if they can't make moves. Kid is an amazing talent and has ice water in his veins! NO fought their asses off and have nothing to be ashamed of! :yes:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
From what I'm seeing, Anthony Davis might need to leave NO if they can't make moves. Kid is an amazing talent and has ice water in his veins! NO fought their asses off and have nothing to be ashamed of! :yes:

Agreed he's gonna need to dip or do the carmelo stay get money and lose

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Wizards gonna own the raptors. Wizards have been here before they're only going to play better. Wall didn't even have a good game.

Warriors coaching inexperience showed, he let them take the foot off the gas and played cute with the lineup and allowed them to make this a game when it shouldn't have been.

Looking forward to these next 2 games, especially Houston Vs Dallas. Those teams don't like each other and we get to see if Harden is going to show up or be smedium and if Rondo is going to make a difference or not

Portland is not going to beat the Grizzlies i don't think. Lillard and Aldridge are the only advantages. they won't get swept

Clippers gotta be mad as FUCK i mean really really mad. I think the Spurs can win this round

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

they already made plenty of moves. Got Asik in there got Evans in there Got Holliday from you guys in there got Gordon

they're just really really really really young, coach included. It takes time but they got the nucleus to do some shit in the future. He doesn't have to go anywhere imo. Just over the next couple of years get them a wing shooter that can hit that 3 consistently.. a big one and it's curtains for the west.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
they already made plenty of moves. Got Asik in there got Evans in there Got Holliday from you guys in there got Gordon

they're just really really really really young, coach included. It takes time but they got the nucleus to do some shit in the future. He doesn't have to go anywhere imo. Just over the next couple of years get them a wing shooter that can hit that 3 consistently.. a big one and it's curtains for the west.

Very true big guy. Hopefully Jrue and Tyreke can stay healthy

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
N.O got a problem.
the warriors should have put this game away midway thru the 4th quarter.

but a jump shooting team like the warriors always lets you back in.

fuck around and get cold from 3pt land and Nola could steal one in cali.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
Simple adjustment that NO can make is to limit the time that Davis and Asik spend on the court together

I mean GSW is still gonna give them that work but...

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
I don't really see a purpose for Asik in this particular series. If they were playing the Grizzlies? Yea

I agree..Asik will hinder their spacing so he should only really play when Davis is on the bench.

Davis, Anderson at the 4 and mix and match the rest

The issue is that Draymond will have a field day in that matchup with Anderson.

And Klay and Steph will be themselves

GSW has them beat on a talent and execution standpoint

I see a sweep to be honest

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree..Asik will hinder their spacing so he should only really play when Davis is on the bench.

Davis, Anderson at the 4 and mix and match the rest

The issue is that Draymond will have a field day in that matchup with Anderson.

And Klay and Steph will be themselves

GSW has them beat on a talent and execution standpoint

I see a sweep to be honest

Agreed. I think Davis is good enough to get 1 in New Orleans if the warriors don't play their style of ball. If they GO for the sweep will say a lot about their state of mind going forward

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even know how they get one. If they get one its either gonna be game 2...they may can catch the Warriors napping but shit they don't matchup well with the Warriors at all. I wanted to see them in the post season but the Thunder would've been a more entertaining series. Pelicans and the Spurs or Grizzlies would've been a far better match up for them.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't even know how they get one. If they get one its either gonna be game 2...they may can catch the Warriors napping but shit they don't matchup well with the Warriors at all. I wanted to see them in the post season but the Thunder would've been a more entertaining series. Pelicans and the Spurs or Grizzlies would've been a far better match up for them.

I don't think they can win in oakland it'll have to be similar to the shit that happened last game of the season against the spurs that's the only way imo.

Westbrook would've just been a huge problem that they couldn't deal with and wouldn't be going away.

But the thunder outside of him and Adams has absolutely zero defense fam. None. Canter, waiters, singler, augustine, morrow.. garity... no defense fam Thunder would score 100 but the warriors would get 120

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NO did what i needed them to. :yes:

They went basic in the 4th and fed that monster. Had they done that earlier and played Ryan Anderson more they would have had a chance at the sneak upset. A better coach wins as a road team in GS today. Klay had a bad shooting day and Curry couldnt buy a bucket early on.

gully1

Support BGOL
Registered
CC6Rj0jUsAAFUWA.jpg

Toronto going home in 1st round again.:lol:

Nets only chance is stopping Teague from breaking down the Dfence.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
The Bucks are playing tough (killing me to see MCW in the playoffs) they may be tough to get rid of. D Rose and Butler are playing great but you are always concerned about injuries... Shaping up to be a good series.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the warriors should have put this game away midway thru the 4th quarter.

but a jump shooting team like the warriors always lets you back in.

fuck around and get cold from 3pt land and Nola could steal one in cali.

They consistently blew teams away on their home court this year. I heard a crazy stat not too long ago, that Steph sat 18 4th quarters this year because of the leads and he still shattered his 3 point record :lol::eek:

But they should have put that game away. Hopefully their cuteness on the court isn't to their demise when they games are tight.

They have no answer for Davis, so N.O. would best be served to feed him like they did in the 4th.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
They consistently blew teams away on their home court this year. I heard a crazy stat not too long ago, that Steph sat 18 4th quarters this year because of the leads and he still shattered his 3 point record :lol::eek:

But they should have put that game away. Hopefully their cuteness on the court isn't to their demise when they games are tight.

They have no answer for Davis, so N.O. would best be served to feed him like they did in the 4th.

That's crazy!

Davis needs a minimum of 30 shots a game for them to be competitive. GS is prone to cold spells so they could get caught slipping!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's crazy!

Davis needs a minimum of 30 shots a game for them to be competitive. GS is prone to cold spells so they could get caught slipping!

True, but I'm not sure if N.O. will be able to shoot well enough to ease the defensive collapse on Davis. Plus, the boy is frail. I always worry about him getting injured.

GS is a jump shooting team, so they will go cold, as you stated. I'm just wondering how they will adjust when it does happen.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
True, but I'm not sure if N.O. will be able to shoot well enough to ease the defensive collapse on Davis. Plus, the boy is frail. I always worry about him getting injured.

GS is a jump shooting team, so they will go cold, as you stated. I'm just wondering how they will adjust when it does happen.

they're a move the ball get the best shot team and they usually play above average to great defense.

it's different with this team than the prototypical "jump shooting" team

curry was just OK klay thompson was completely off and if the 2nd unit played worth a damn this would've been a 30 point victory

that should scare folks.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they're a move the ball get the best shot team and they usually play above average to great defense.

it's different with this team than the prototypical "jump shooting" team

curry was just OK klay thompson was completely off and if the 2nd unit played worth a damn this would've been a 30 point victory

that should scare folks.

They run a vicious pick and roll as well. N.O. had no answer for that. The only team that is not phased by GS (I'm certain of) is the Spurs. Nothing really phases them though.

I know they got the tools, man. GS just have to prove it. That's my only thing about them.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They run a vicious pick and roll as well. N.O. had no answer for that. The only team that is not phased by GS (I'm certain of) is the Spurs. Nothing really phases them though.

I know they got the tools, man. GS just have to prove it. That's my only thing about them.

the only team that doesn't have to prove it is the spurs.