***THE OFFFICIAL BGOL 2015 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD*** Who you Got?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if I could have a dime for every time someone laughed at my shit only to be dead wrong.... I could really make a lot of fools look silly if I started posting that shit..
But lets compare the Warriors with the Hawks in terms of their playing styles.
1- The both like to push the ball and take advantage of defenses before they set
2- They are both shoot outside to free up the inside..
3- Both like to play undersized
4- Both do not play good half court ball
5- You defend them exactly the same way, teams that gives the Hawks problems should give the Warriors problems..
6- Out of all the teams in the NBA the Hawks are closest to the Warriors in terms of playing styles.
7- They are one and two in assist, one and two in three point shots, two and three in steals, almost identical turnover stats, one and four in shooting %,
The biggest difference is one team plays in the West were teams usually push the ball and shoot with in 14 secs on the shot clock, while the Hawks play in a division where many teams play the half court set often milking the clock down to 20 secs before they shoot. By doing this there a less shots taken and often the score is lowered..

All this shit talking :lol::lol:...This guy doubled down on the slightly better talk:lol::lol:

Im just going ask these these questions; Who thinks GS will get swept by the Cavs like the Hawks did??? Also which one of you thinks that the Hawks would have came out of the west like GS did?? As a matter of fact, let me ask another dumb question:lol::lol: just to humor this guy again...Which team in the west would the Hawks have beaten in any series??:lol::lol:...These same Hawks that who only beat the Wizards because Wall got hurt; Man the Hawks would have lost to Spurs, Clips, Rockets, Memphis, GS, Portland; But yet GS is only slightly better than them:lol::lol:..comedy central!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bogut Attempted To Convince Warriors To Sign Dellavedova In 2013
MAY 31, 2015 1:13 AM

Andrew Bogut had a conversation with Bob Myers in 2013 about the possibility of signing Matthew Dellavedova after the guard went unselected in the draft.

"I was trying to get him (Dellavedova) here actually, but we didn't have a roster spot at the time," Bogut said.

"We had Nedovic and he was in the point guard spot for us. I was trying to tell Bob to get him (Dellavedova) in."

Both Australians will face off in the 2015 NBA Finals this season with the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson, center in A's cap, sits with the "regular folks" while watching a Major League Baseball game between the New York Yankees and Oakland Athletics, Sunday, May 31, 2015, at O.co Coliseum in Oakland, Calif. The A's won, 3-0.

20150531__as~2.JPG

he'll be good for game 1.

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered
All this shit talking :lol::lol:...This guy doubled down on the slightly better talk:lol::lol:

Im just going ask these these questions; Who thinks GS will get swept by the Cavs like the Hawks did??? Also which one of you thinks that the Hawks would have came out of the west like GS did?? As a matter of fact, let me ask another dumb question:lol::lol: just to humor this guy again...Which team in the west would the Hawks have beaten in any series??:lol::lol:...These same Hawks that who only beat the Wizards because Wall got hurt; Man the Hawks would have lost to Spurs, Clips, Rockets, Memphis, GS, Portland; But yet GS is only slightly better than them:lol::lol:..comedy central!!!

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

So GS didn't benefit from injuries to Mike Conley, Tony Allen and Patrick Beverly.

If it wasn't for injuries to Westbrook, Durant and Tony Parker we wouldn't be talking about GS.

Atlanta would have easily beaten the Pelicans, Trailblazers, Rockets, Grizzlies, Spurs with injured Parker and the choking ass Clippers.

Cavs in 5.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
So GS didn't benefit from injuries to Mike Conley, Tony Allen and Patrick Beverly.

If it wasn't for injuries to Westbrook, Durant and Tony Parker we wouldn't be talking about GS.

Atlanta would have easily beaten the Pelicans, Trailblazers, Rockets, Grizzlies, Spurs with injured Parker and the choking ass Clippers.

Cavs in 5.

Not sure Cavs in 5, but a jump shooting team is bound to have an off day... and the Warriors haven't had to deal with a monster like LeBron in these playoffs...

Also, they side stepped the fuck out of their most major challenges in this finals based on style matchup... The Spurs and the Clippers would have given them a problem. The Cavs weren't the only ones who benefited... and they still had to go through the two best teams in the Conference to get here, and the Bulls by in large were healthy...

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All them extra lol emoticons in your post signals a nervous laugh my dude.