The new Gillette commercial is supposed address 'toxic masculinity,' what does BGOL think of it?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Get Woke Go Broke

I dont know why you are demonizing men. When its men who buy your razors.
Cuz of armpits and pubes of Butch bitches who love to Slutwalk around College campuses with Pansexuals.
New-Gillette-Venus-Breeze-Razor-for-Women.jpg

tumblr_lkiycsua3F1qjasuwo1_1280.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
A whole lot of these lying vengeful hoes gone be destroying men for sport, this white society is truly turning into the Roman Empire and we know what happened to those crackas!

Black men get your game up, defend our good Queens and side eye these thots/hoes trust they will be coming for YOU if not for dollars then just because most of them hate themselves so they really gone have hate for you.

jmo

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
A whole lot of these lying vengeful hoes gone be destroying men for sport, this white society is truly turning into the Roman Empire and we know what happened to those crackas!

Black men get your game up, defend our good Queens and side eye these thots/hoes trust they will be coming for YOU if not for dollars then just because most of them hate themselves so they really gone have hate for you.

jmo

I'm so glad I'm living now because I would hate how society would be 50 or 100 years from now.....:smh:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sorry bruh

as outraged as i am by this bullshit attack on males

NOTHING is fuckin with that proglide

:cool:

I understand that their tech is superior but ain't nobody gonna use my money to shit on me. This is how you keep companies in line: speak with your money. Wives may make most of the purchasing decisions but 50% of marriages are ending in divorce and those MEN, who are now making their own purchasing decisions can choose to not support a company who demonizes them.That's like you giving somebody money to buy a bat to beat your ass with.

So tired of masculinity being viewed as “toxic”...

Soft ass society is grooming a generation of soft as boys to be soft ass men.

FOH

With most of the so-called "males" being raised by single mothers and about 77% of the teachers in school being female, its obvious that the problem ain't toxic masculinity. This indoctrination of female-led upbringing has resulted in a widespread generation of fail-males. We need more masculinity.