The new Gillette commercial is supposed address 'toxic masculinity,' what does BGOL think of it?

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stupid commercial. The Me Too movement has been proven time and time again to be most divisive and counter productive for women. The argument of the Me Too movement is so unclear that most women don't get it. Are women fighting for equal rights or MORE RIGHTS THAN MEN? Which is it? Does a woman want you to hold the door for her and slap her a high five after she gets through the door? Does she want to do the job or a man and get paid EQUALLY for doing less work due to no cause of her own but because of limitations in her physique? These are just SOME of the issues facing this Mee Too movement. You can't have equal rights without equal accountability. Things like maternity leaves would have to go away if that's the case. We'll see a raise of SAME SEX workplaces soon if this continues.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
That brother who stopped him friend from trying to bag that chick is a sucker and they shouldn't be friends after that butseriously I really don't see the point of this commercial.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

"If y'all don't want your razor company all in your business, trying to shame you and tell you how to raise your kids, come to Remington razors!"

:lol:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if you want men and to be all they can be just buy Gillette??? Oh, and every time I see weak ass, punk ass, bitch ass, crying ass, "I felt so violated" Terry Crews I want to puke. :hmm:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
got dam...these companies don't get it. just make a 20-39 second trying to get me to buy your[product. not telling me how to raise my so. i see this shit on on tv ima puke.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:dunno:

Mofos getting upset at that commercial is like cacs getting upset when racism gets called out. Hit dogs holler.
GTFOH you bitch made piece of shit!

This is nothing like racist crackas not wanting to atone and acknowledge their treatment of black people!!!!

Gillette don't give a fuck about girls, weman and their self esteem and respect as equal human beings...and or boys and men becoming more aware and conscious about their role and changes they can pursue.

It's a FUCKING RAZOR company... litterally the first time most of us have typed the word Gillette online...wake up they are doing this to effect their bottom line.

You tried it, but you played yourself for a fucking razor company!

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTFOH you bitch made piece of shit!

This is nothing like racist crackas not wanting to atone and acknowledge their treatment of black people!!!!

Gillette don't give a fuck about girls, weman and their self esteem and respect as equal human beings...and or boys and men becoming more aware and conscious about their role and changes they can pursue.

It's a FUCKING RAZOR company... litterally the first time most of us have typed the word Gillette online...wake up they are doing this to effect their bottom line.

You tried it, but you played yourself for a fucking razor company!

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Hey, idiot do you know how stupid you "sound"? Played myself for a razor company? :hmm::rolleyes: I don't give a fuck about Gillette. Never said they care about anything. Just like Nike doesn't care about black people, racism or Colin Kaepernick...that shit ain't rocket science.

I never mentioned anything about cacs wanting to atone. I said they get mad if racism is even mentioned. They were up in arms over the Kaepernick Nike commercial just as some of yall are inexplicably up in arms over this shit. If you ain't harassing chicks or doing none of the shit they are talking about then why does it piss you (or anyone else) off so much that they talked about it?

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
So....

Their market strategy to their main demographic is to tell them they are fucking up/ fuck ups.

As if the GROSSLY OVER REPRESENTED, EXPONENTIALLY SMALL, MINORITY of men who are violent, ass grabbing, child fight promoting, women beating psychopaths are going to change their ways based on a Gillette commercial.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH.

*two cents*

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get Woke Go Broke

I dont know why you are demonizing men. When its men who buy your razors.
It's amazing....
I said the exact same thing in another thread about Star Wars & Star Trek and was condemned for it. :smh:
Some dudes love regurgitating SJW talking points, and feel like they're somehow "enlightened".
That's right up until they themselves are being called "toxic" and being vilified by those very same SJW's, for thinking a certain way or for simply being men, like this commercial does... :hmm:

Last edited: