THE MYSTERY/CONSPIRACY/PARANORMAL/ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE THREAD

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Props on the thread. My biggest problem with conspiracy videos is that they point hella fingers but NEVER offer solutions....if you have some solution based videos, drop them mane, but again thanks
thanks Kingpin
first i'm gonna lay a foundation with some knowledge then we all will suggest solutions to combat the enemy
there will be no one solution,we will have to attack this on many fronts
my first thought is that we need our economics tight

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is supposed to be a conspiracy thread yall droppin historical facts..LOL...

but there is a conspiracy in hiding these facts.... like when that bitch ass dude in egypt tested the dna of one of the ancient mummys, but refused to give the results..

was some straight up bullshit...this faggot here,

NEW%20THREE.jpg

they finally got rid of his ass, but not after he destroyed so much evidence...

he proved these museums are meant to cover up real history, not uncover its many truths..

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this is supposed to be a conspiracy thread yall droppin historical facts..LOL...

but there is a conspiracy in hiding these facts.... like when that bitch ass dude in egypt tested the dna of one of the ancient mummys, but refused to give the results..

was some straight up bullshit...this faggot here,

NEW%20THREE.jpg

they finally got rid of his ass, but not after he destroyed so much evidence...

he proved these museums are meant to cover up real history, not uncover its many truths..

i can't stand Zahi Hawas
the truth exposes the conspiracy

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THANKS DAWG
I APPRECIATE THIS DROP A LOT
Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology

This shows how the mind is controlled by education, Hollywood,media, etc. They study certain things in secrecy with a different face than what they approach the masses with. They have destroyed so much and they have a lot hidden. There are hidden pyramids all over the earth as well as those they destroyed. Mist of us are just struggling to survive and are not concerned about what is hidden or how we are controlled. Elijah Muhammad did not make a mistake when he said whites are devils. Just like most blacks do not know who and what they really are, most whites have no idea who and what they really are.
Tesla seems to be a person like Bob Lazar who kept his mouth shut about certain things. Him and other whites claim to have talked to so called aliens. At one time whites referred to us (blacks) as God. Now it seems they identify us as anything else but original and true origin.

geckosticky1

Rising Star
Registered
This shows how the mind is controlled by education, Hollywood,media, etc. They study certain things in secrecy with a different face than what they approach the masses with. They have destroyed so much and they have a lot hidden. There are hidden pyramids all over the earth as well as those they destroyed. Mist of us are just struggling to survive and are not concerned about what is hidden or how we are controlled. Elijah Muhammad did not make a mistake when he said whites are devils. Just like most blacks do not know who and what they really are, most whites have no idea who and what they really are.
Tesla seems to be a person like Bob Lazar who kept his mouth shut about certain things. Him and other whites claim to have talked to so called aliens. At one time whites referred to us (blacks) as God. Now it seems they identify us as anything else but original and true origin.

The first time I read that there were Pyramids in North America I called bullshit. Then I visited a few sites in Ohio and had my entire world view altered. The Hopewell Burial Mound Complex got me started. After that I encountered Serpent Mound in Peebles Ohio. If there are on site rangers inside the visitors center, ask them to tell you a summary of what the site is about.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first time I read that there were Pyramids in North America I called bullshit. Then I visited a few sites in Ohio and had my entire world view altered. The Hopewell Burial Mound Complex got me started. After that I encountered Serpent Mound in Peebles Ohio. If there are on site rangers inside the visitors center, ask them to tell you a summary of what the site is about.
So there are crop circles in Ohio also. This photo raises Questions:
2li7tco.png