THE MYSTERY/CONSPIRACY/PARANORMAL/ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE THREAD

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE
I RUN ACROSS A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT TOPICS AND WANTED A SPOT TO SHARE THEM
WE CAN DEBATE DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW,BUT IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF NO OCKING
START A NEW THREAD IF YOU HAVE TO OCK SOMEBODY,NO HOMO SHIT EITHER OR I'LL REPORT YOU,I'M GONNA POST STUFF ABOUT DIFFERENT RELIGIONS,UFO'S,CONSPIRACIES,MAINSTREAM SCIENCE,PARANORMAL ACTIVITY,AFRO-CENTRIC ANCIENT HISTORY,META-PHYSICS,ETC
I DON'T ALWAYS WATCH THE WHOLE VID BEFORE POSTING

ALSO I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SEE/READ

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There have been some things I wished I had recorded that I have seen even on television. I live in a small country town and even here they had put on the news some things to me it seems like the masses must be sleep. Where there are no visions the people perish. if the only visions we have is those created by whites we are doomed as a race. Who was here first? Whites or Blacks? If whites were here first can they prove it? If blacks were here first can they prove it? The Vatican is hiding lot of things and so is a lot of other white places.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dudes accent is a little hard to follow but try to pay attention to the info he presents

the vid is short so try to watch till the end
hell watch it a couple of times

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dudes accent is a little hard to follow but try to pay attention to the info he presents

the vid is short so try to watch till the end
hell watch it a couple of times

I have always said Africa should change it's name. but that is because it was named after a white man and we refer to it as the mother land as though he was the father of it. Certain programming has got to end if we are to ever breath free as a race and people.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GET THE MIND AND THE BODY WILL FOLLOW, THAT IS USUALLY THE FIRST STEP IN PIMPING. THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN SOME SIGN THAT THE CAVEMEN (WHITE DEVILS) RECEIVED TO ALLOW THEM TO KNOW THEY HAD CONTROL IF BLACKS (GOD) AND SLAVERY WOULD BE FOLLOWED LATER AT A TIME WHEN THE MIND WOULD BE TOTALLY EARSED. NOW THEY ARE PROGRAMMING GOD (BLACKS) ALL OVER AGAIN, THE ONLY REAL HOPE FOR BLACKS AND HUMANITY IS TOTAL SEPARATION

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for those who know a little more about american history and the egyptian artifacts that "werent" found in the grand canyon...BTW why are certain natural park sections of the grand canyon off limits to visitors.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

i said before i don't believe everything,but there are grains of truth
you just have to be receptive
that's why this thread has such a wide variety of topics
also big ups to original nation,thanks dawg for your contributions
this next vid is waaaaaaay out there
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Props on the thread. My biggest problem with conspiracy videos is that they point hella fingers but NEVER offer solutions....if you have some solution based videos, drop them mane, but again thanks

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Props on the thread. My biggest problem with conspiracy videos is that they point hella fingers but NEVER offer solutions....if you have some solution based videos, drop them mane, but again thanks
i'll start looking in that direction dawg

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this is a white washed version of some ancient history
keep in mind the bible says that all of the middle east was pretty much black
don't believe me look at the book of nations and check out Ham's descendants
actually there is a vid above that shows that the middle east really is part of africa

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of the conspiracies are real. One of the main things about the difference between blacks and whites is that whites have so much kept secret for generations, We have area 51 and similar places around the world, we have the Vatican, etc. One of the things about Jesus is that they say that the only difference between Jesus and any other black during his time was that at an early age he wondered around in the desert eating out of bee hives. It us a lot I can say about this and our true nature and way if life but that is for a later time. But they have poisoned us for so long they have taught us how to poison ourselves.
Right now it is still about breaking the control and being able to survive. Only a black messiah can save us. Somebody not controlled by this world or realty created by whites (devils). Whites act like they found us primitive with spears and stuff. They know we build the pyramids, and before that we drove space ships that white power is still trying to back engineer and present it to the world from a white perspective.
Other than that as long as they control you and you take one step forward they will pull you over 5 steps backwards. I use to go in the projects everyday with the tapes and newspapers. They was able to take me off the streets for over 15 years and force me to start over again with worn out tools.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this thread is gonna be full of so much info that is unbelievable,check this out i never heard about this one

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
as far as ancient civilizations goes there is much emphasis on Egyptians,but Sumer is supposedly older reading the bible's table
of nations will inform you that the majority of old testament tales happen in the lands of Ham's children,look at where they occur
in the old testament,northeastern africa or the middle east,but the middle east was really part of africa before the end of the last
ice age/great flood,hell if you look at an atlas it is easy to see the migration pattern of africans through the middle east to india
then to Australia,only in the northern hemisphere do indigenous people get lighter,hell a recent dna study by the Chinese proves they are of African descent,anyway i will keep posting things related to sumeria until we discover a civilization that is older