The Movie that killed half it's cast!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All our lives are in danger and most people do not even realize it. They knew they was lying about the danger of that area. Here in America a lot of people were wondering why the doomsday plane was spotted over the white house during the events of 911 as though they had plans to blow this part up and move a colony in outer space like Noah's ark. The danger floating around in the air during 911 messed a lot of emergency workers up and they did not even want to give them disability. I tell you people are born in this present world as part of some kind of system like what was experimented on in Jonestown. The shit has been going on for generations. We got to somehow break the chain or prepare for doomsday that they already got coming and have been using for generations.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Too bad it didn’t kill John
I agree.

x9hRLs.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
What's funny is people around the world didn't know the danger of exposure to radiation all the way up until the 80's with Chernobyl. I'm convinced the uptick in cancer is due to weapons testing and nuclear power plants around the world.

Cancer is at epidemic proportions around the globe and this is the reason why.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
At least 25 years ago there was a fire in Detroit at a fertilizer store. Every one of the firefighters died of either Cancer or some form of lung issue one by one after that.

Last edited:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair the government told Hughes that the land was safe. The crew just assumed that their geiger counter was broken.

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs think they invincible to everything.
John Wayne thought he was a bad ass like those characters he played.
Radiation??? ....what Radiation pilgrim...... I'm the duke
:roflmao::roflmao:

Didn't know they got Samantha's mom from Bewitched.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
All our lives are in danger and most people do not even realize it. They knew they was lying about the danger of that area. Here in America a lot of people were wondering why the doomsday plane was spotted over the white house during the events of 911 as though they had plans to blow this part up and move a colony in outer space like Noah's ark. The danger floating around in the air during 911 messed a lot of emergency workers up and they did not even want to give them disability. I tell you people are born in this present world as part of some kind of system like what was experimented on in Jonestown. The shit has been going on for generations. We got to somehow break the chain or prepare for doomsday that they already got coming and have been using for generations.

I usually dismiss most of what you say, but you are dead on right about this.

My wife's grandma helped identify the bodies at ground zero. 2 years later she developed a tumor on the side of her neck. She died in agonizing pain in the middle of 2005. was barely 60 years old at the time.

We were told that the cancer came from a combination of asbestos and the poor biohazard protections that the city gave the workers. But she told me that even days after the towers collapsed some of these bodies felt warm like they just been pulled out of a microwave.

it's crazy to think that the bombs we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki will kill more Americans than Japanese in the long run.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Back in 2017, I took a week's trip to Las Vegas and drove up to St George, as it's the first major town across the Nevada - Utah border. I was amazed as the whole town looked brand new. It wasn't until I returned to my hotel room and researched my trip that I found out the history of the area. :smh::angry:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Director Powell died of cancer in January 1963, seven years after the film's release. Armendáriz was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 1960, and killed himself in June 1963 after he learned his condition had become terminal. Hayward, Wayne, and Moorehead all died of cancer in the 1970s. Hoyt died of lung cancer in 1991. Skeptics point to other factors such as the wide use of tobacco – Wayne and Moorehead in particular were heavy smokers, and Wayne himself believed his lung cancer to have been a result of his six-pack-a-day cigarette habit.[20] The cast and crew totaled 220 people. By the end of 1980, as ascertained by People magazine, 91 of them had developed some form of cancer and 46 had died of the disease. Several of Wayne and Hayward's relatives who visited the set also had cancer scares. Michael Wayne developed skin cancer, his brother Patrick had a benign tumor removed from his breast, and Hayward's son Tim Barker had a benign tumor removed from his mouth.[9][21]

Reportedly, Hughes felt guilty about his decisions regarding the film's production,[8] particularly over the decision to film at a hazardous site. He bought every print of the film for $12 million and kept it out of circulation for many years until Universal Pictures purchased the film from his estate in 1979.[11][22] The Conqueror, along with Ice Station Zebra,[23] is said to be one of the films Hughes watched endlessly during his last years.[24]

Dr. Robert Pendleton, then a professor of biology at the University of Utah, is reported to have stated in 1980, "With these numbers, this case could qualify as an epidemic. The connection between fallout radiation and cancer in individual cases has been practically impossible to prove conclusively. But in a group this size you'd expect only 30-some cancers to develop. With 91 cancer cases, I think the tie-in to their exposure on the set of The Conqueror would hold up in a court of law." Several cast and crew members, as well as relatives of those who died, considered suing the government for negligence, claiming it knew more about the hazards in the area than it let on.[9][25]

Since the primary cast and crew numbered about 220, and a considerable number of cancer cases would be expected, controversy exists as to whether the actual results are attributable to radiation at the nearby nuclear weapons test site.[26][27] Statistically, the odds of developing cancer for men in the U.S. population are 43% and the odds of dying of cancer are 23% (slightly lower in women at 38% and 19%, respectively).[28]

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's funny is people around the world didn't know the danger of exposure to radiation all the way up until the 80's with Chernobyl. I'm convinced the uptick in cancer is due to weapons testing and nuclear power plants around the world.

Cancer is at epidemic proportions around the globe and this is the reason why.
Can't forget microwaves... I can guarantee microwaves have some connection to cancer... NUKINg food never sounded good

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
they made a movie on chernobyl the should make a movie about this.