The Movie that killed half it's cast!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The faggit had no insides..cancer got em...brah
Should have happened sooner though. But he did get got. Those 6 packs of cigarettes he smoked a day didn't help his stupid ass either. :yes:

qHPPeP.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually dismiss most of what you say, but you are dead on right about this.

My wife's grandma helped identify the bodies at ground zero. 2 years later she developed a tumor on the side of her neck. She died in agonizing pain in the middle of 2005. was barely 60 years old at the time.

We were told that the cancer came from a combination of asbestos and the poor biohazard protections that the city gave the workers. But she told me that even days after the towers collapsed some of these bodies felt warm like they just been pulled out of a microwave.

it's crazy to think that the bombs we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki will kill more Americans than Japanese in the long run.
I can understand dimissing a lot of the things I say. I have yet to prove some of the things I say. But I know I am right. We are going no where as long as we are ruled and controlled by beast in human form. The white race was from the result of an experiment. And unless there is total separation of the black race nobody is going anywhere. The language, concept, views, ideas, values, etc. have been mainly coming from white devils. We are used to everybody speaking and seeing things the way they were taught.
I always wondered why the same people that control the growing of our food is the same people that make germ and biological weapons. The product round up is just a water down agent orange. But anyway I have yet to get the money power and resources to prove what I say and not only that take the earth back from the demons that have been ruling it for a little over six thousand years. So I can understand the hate and trying to find fault. I have talked to a multi millionaire that I thought would help but his first respond was hell no. I realize then that his money was actually the enemies money and any help from him would be a form of robbery by influence. The system we was born in, the only black people that got any money is the ones that act like they came over here on the mayflower. It is no accident it is that way. It was programmed and started out that way. Just because they put sheets over their operations it is still the same results. For blacks it is still as though we have no money because the blacks allowed to hold money make sure that he is only used for white ideas and white values, etc.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should have happened sooner though. But he did get got. Those 6 packs of cigarettes he smoked a day didn't help his stupid ass either. :yes:

qHPPeP.jpg
Don't say that. He may have smoked cigarettes in secrecy but his genes were to original for his position at the time. He finally realized a lot of lies that was going on and how people were being tricked and controlled. He stated that a man down in Mississippi tried to tell him that God was a charter member of the white citizen council. By God being the charter member that means that everybody in that has a kind of supremacy, a kind of divinity.
This is the type of world we were tricked into embarrassing. President Kennedy smoked cigarettes in secrecy also. But every president that has ever been in office did hard drugs while in office. The same way Jim Jones was on hard drugs was to represent being God or the only real man.
King stated to some of his people and friends that I am afraid that I am integrating my people into hell itself and he was right. But like spies on a battle field it is time to come out of the field and not only expose the real enemy but overcome them. For some reason money has always been in destruction of the earth, water, etc. It is like people in power has always been rewarded for how they contribute to a certain plan or reality they created to not only take the earth from it's original owners (blacks) but to also destroy the earth. Weather they do it knowingly or unknowingly.
Show us what white devils have really been doing

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Don't say that. He may have smoked cigarettes in secrecy but his genes were to original for his position at the time. He finally realized a lot of lies that was going on and how people were being tricked and controlled. He stated that a man down in Mississippi tried to tell him that God was a charter member of the white citizen council. By God being the charter member that means that everybody in that has a kind of supremacy, a kind of divinity.
This is the type of world we were tricked into embarrassing. President Kennedy smoked cigarettes in secrecy also. But every president that has ever been in office did hard drugs while in office. The same way Jim Jones was on hard drugs was to represent being God or the only real man.
King stated to some of his people and friends that I am afraid that I am integrating my people into hell itself and he was right. But like spies on a battle field it is time to come out of the field and not only expose the real enemy but overcome them. For some reason money has always been in destruction of the earth, water, etc. It is like people in power has always been rewarded for how they contribute to a certain plan or reality they created to not only take the earth from it's original owners (blacks) but to also destroy the earth. Weather they do it knowingly or unknowingly.
Show us what white devils have really been doing
In other words fuck dat racist crakkka and may he rest in piss and dookie. Got it. :cheers:

T7ny6w.jpg