The Fuck Boy Book of Bootyronomy

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Of course. So I spent the better part of a month testing different cloud based programs and softwares. The ones I ended up liking most were Vyond and Powtoons. Toonly was dope too, and they're currently running a lifetime special for $67. But honestly, you're gonna need to get the $97 upgrade to really create some sustained shit with Toonly.

Vyond, Powtoons, and Toonly. In that order for me. And Powtoons was a very, very, close 2nd.
THANK YOU!!!!
for Vyond & Powtoons..... did you get the top subscription package?
can you explain which packages you chose for both.....
& is toonly for the $67 + the additional $97 worth it? Is it a good / acceptable alternative to Vyond or Powtoons.

Ive used powtoons to create a vid... I like it for the professional package & the flexability it provides with selling ya work.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Of course. So I spent the better part of a month testing different cloud based programs and softwares. The ones I ended up liking most were Vyond and Powtoons. Toonly was dope too, and they're currently running a lifetime special for $67. But honestly, you're gonna need to get the $97 upgrade to really create some sustained shit with Toonly.

Vyond, Powtoons, and Toonly. In that order for me. And Powtoons was a very, very, close 2nd.
THANK YOU!!!!

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THANK YOU!!!!
for Vyond & Powtoons..... did you get the top subscription package?
can you explain which packages you chose for both.....
& is toonly for the $67 + the additional $97 worth it? Is it a good / acceptable alternative to Vyond or Powtoons.

Ive used powtoons to create a vid... I like it for the professional package & the flexability it provides with selling ya work.

So for now, I just have the basic Vyond package. I made a promise to myself that I'm gonna let the Patreon pay for it. So I'm about to upgrade to the Enterprise package.

Honestly, there wasn't much difference between powtoons and vyknd except the interfaces. So it really comes down to which one you're more comfortable with.

For Doodly and Toonly, it's the $67 + $97. Gotta get the $67 first then buy the upgrade after purchasing the $67 promo.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Vyond, Powtoons, and Toonly. In that order for me. And Powtoons was a very, very, ose 2nd.
Bump once again off this info alone used it to motivate an individual to use it for a story they wanted to create but couldn't figure out how they wanted to present it

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump once again off this info alone used it to motivate an individual to use it for a story they wanted to create but couldn't figure out how they wanted to present it

Just as an update. Vyond and Powtoons is a monthly/yearly fee. Toonly is offering a lifetime promo. It's the $67+$97 thing I was talking about. No monthly fee. Don't sign up thru their site though. Sign up thru their FB page for the promo

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
It's funny. I started on that jawn. These are the chapters I started

Book of Niggalations
Eskeeziastics
Bootyronomy
Exhoedus
Leclituhkiss
Thoticles
Whorinthians

I remember dropping Whoritians in the Holey Zible :cool:

Don't forget the books of:

Thessahoenians
Romanresthaven
Hoebrews(also in the Zible)
Markasslames

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this jawn is for my Patreons only, but since the board is closed now, I'm happy to share it with yall. It's just a quick mini episode I put together as a bonus for folks who donate.