The Fuck Boy Book of Bootyronomy

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
As described by the kid from trashsterpiece theater...... this book must be rewritten, verified, & certified by bgoloians world wide!
we must produce a bible of fuckery.... we are the collective kings........................................................................ & queens of fucker! There are none who can out do us! Many have tired.
We eat our own... :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm very cynical on social media comedy (don't find a lot of it funny, not sure why). I must say your shit is pretty funny. Keep up the good work.

Fam, I seriously appreciate this. I promised myself to not chase or search for the funny in these videos since real life can be funny enough. I'm a silly dude so "Fuckniggamis" is something I'd say in regular conversation with friends lol.

Definitely gonna keep creating and pushing to make it bigger while still keeping its and my integrity intact.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Nice drop fam. Keep that shit up, it had me rolling. :lol:
The first chick that I kissed and fingered was a preacher's daughter. The first chick that I almost convinced to give me head was a church girl, she kissed the head but would not go any further because she was scared, lol.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
are you the creator of these vids?
If so, can you please share the program/software you use to create/animate the characters?

Of course. So I spent the better part of a month testing different cloud based programs and softwares. The ones I ended up liking most were Vyond and Powtoons. Toonly was dope too, and they're currently running a lifetime special for $67. But honestly, you're gonna need to get the $97 upgrade to really create some sustained shit with Toonly.

Vyond, Powtoons, and Toonly. In that order for me. And Powtoons was a very, very, ose 2nd.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course. So I spent the better part of a month testing different cloud based programs and softwares. The ones I ended up liking most were Vyond and Powtoons. Toonly was dope too, and they're currently running a lifetime special for $67. But honestly, you're gonna need to get the $97 upgrade to really create some sustained shit with Toonly.

Vyond, Powtoons, and Toonly. In that order for me. And Powtoons was a very, very, ose 2nd.
bookmarked

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good shit, Fuse.

I like that song at the end, too.

Thanks fam.

The song at the end is "LOVE HOMICIDE" by this guy named Aziz Collins from Philly. That jawn is so well written.

He put out a DOPE album a few years ago called Nite Job Daydreamer. Put all his time, effort and money into it and couldn't even get it reviewed. I said if I ever had an opportunity, I'd share his work with any kinda platform I have. So this is my attempt at that. I use it to close out all the episodes.

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, there's also one called Doodly. If you want something that looks more like doodles instead of cartoons, it's dope. Same deal as Toonly. $67 but you're honestly gonna need the upgrade too.
Thanks for this info! I would love to do some voices if you ever need one. I have LOTS of crazy stories too. Some people been asking me to make videos for them since they say I tell stories so well lol