***The Fat Lady Has Sung !**** No More MB Bike Week !****

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
bump...

My bike is back..and I'm ready! I hear Daytona is going on right now...any of you peeps been down there?

a2smooth

Potential Star
Registered
I'am hearing that's going down in north myrtle an the atlantic beach area no law's over there in not to spend no money in south myrtle

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
They told y'all to stop giving money to South Carolina years ago. Don't fuck with a place where cops and troopers routinely give tickets to other cops.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
They told y'all to stop giving money to South Carolina years ago. Don't fuck with a place where cops and troopers routinely give tickets to other cops.

This is true, they will write their own mothers a ticket fuckin cock suckers

DJ GROOVE

Star
BGOL Investor
The last time I went to BBW was in '99 I think. It was crazy! Every year a few of my friends and frat brothers head down to BBW with their bikes and end up getting tickets or locked up. I've been going to Atlantic Beach for Memorial Day since I was about 5 with my family and of course I noticed the changes that Myrtle Beach has put in place when the black comes to town. That shit aint like that when them CAC's comes to town a wk before BBW comes. Harley wk has moved to New Bern NC as stated on the news about 3 mths ago. I quite sure ninjas will still go just for the hell of it. As for me, Im staying my black ass here in Charlotte and working the Coca Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway. FUCK MYRTLE BEACH! DEM CAC'S CAN'T GET MY $

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do not own a bike. I have never been to a BBW. I have friends who have bikes. They have been to bike week.

From the outside looking in, since the beach is very important to you guys, I would just take a look at the map from D.C. on down.

Virginia Beach has been mentioned. My family and I used to vacation heavily in the Charleston and Hilton Head area. Those two might be options. I see Savannah has been mentioned but possibly not a good venue. St. Simons, Tybee Island. I don't know the atmosphere there but those may be options.

Now, I have spent a lot of time in FL vacationing, working, and living. I will keep this short. Look at the A1A in Florida, start with Jacksonville and study the right coast all the way down to Miami. There has got to be some city with a beach that will accept your patronage.

Remember, I am on the outside looking in, can't ride a bike to save my life but am fascinated and respect those who do. I hope this helps, fam.

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered

Never knew this. This places another perspective on it! I don't think I will go, will wait for a better locale.