The Fabulous Four Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard Documentary

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I agree with this 100%. I really don't get all this uproar about Blunt and am really just amazed at how people are going on and on writing about this whole subject as if this were really something important in life. Then there's all this CAC stuff but I just don't really get how anyone can tell what color anyone is by the way they write. I know they can't because I've been called white on this board and I'm the farthest thing from it. And so what if the guy is white? The whole thing just seems like an incredible waste of time and it just reveals how immature and possibly young a lot of the board members are to get wrapped up in this soap opera stuff. Frankly, it all seems very catty to me. Oh, the guy posted something I don't like. Big fuckin deal. I don't get it. For all anyone knows, the HNIC guy might actually be Blunt. Why should anyone give a fuck?

I am just laughing at people saying shut down the board. It is funny that the board is just a place for people to be dicks to one another now. Crazy. Thats why I pretty much stay in the sports section.

Closest thing we had to the fablous 4 in recent years would be manny, mab, and morales. Or the shane, cotto, and antonio. Those guys were forced to fight each other because pbf sat on the sidelines to criticsize the losers. The cool thing was we got some tight fights out of it.

caboverd

Rising Star
Registered
The Fab 4 spawned my love of boxing... although, if Leonard would have boxed and not clinched Duran in Leonard v. Duran I... It would really be Fab 3 or Thrilling 3.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
The Fab 4 spawned my love of boxing... although, if Leonard would have boxed and not clinched Duran in Leonard v. Duran I... It would really be Fab 3 or Thrilling 3.

Duran is considered the greatest lightweight of all times by many. Dude is greater than any fighter lacing it up currently.