The Fabulous Four Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard Documentary

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanx playboi, one of the best ages of boxing.
all four are legendary boxers

dime bag

Rising Star
Registered
:yes:
images

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
dope... damn near everything has been dead here and everywhere else because of the Blunt debacle. Can't wait to see how that shit plays out. I've missed a ton of shit, but the war on the board has to be FOTY.

merce77

Star
Registered
dope... damn near everything has been dead here and everywhere else because of the Blunt debacle. Can't wait to see how that shit plays out. I've missed a ton of shit, but the war on the board has to be FOTY.

:lol::lol::lol:Has it really been that crazy?:smh:

merce77

Star
Registered
If you missed it.. shit was insane, but all of it has been deleted. Threats have been made from all side, but we are officially censored.

:eek:You mean I can't call white people CACs anymore?!?! WTF is going on, I know Blunt got outed but.... Shit if there weren't so many boxing boards around, I'd create one. I wonder if there are any run by brothers?
BGOL looks like it's going to shit.:smh:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I think anyone and everyone ivolved in the blunt shit should be embarrassed. e thuging just is about the dumbest shit ever.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
:eek:You mean I can't call white people CACs anymore?!?! WTF is going on, I know Blunt got outed but.... Shit if there weren't so many boxing boards around, I'd create one. I wonder if there are any run by brothers?
BGOL looks like it's going to shit.:smh:

I don't know how far we are censored, but most blunt related shit gets deleted.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
A lot of trolls have said similar things

you don't think it is stupid for people that don't know each other personally to act like children isn't stupid. I mean the shit said here about people is only endorsed by those at the lowest levels. I think it is stupid. I figure if you find you can't stand a person on the internet ignore them. But to follow them around to talk shit, post photos, and other stuff just seems dumb. But dumb is popular on bgol.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
you don't think it is stupid for people that don't know each other personally to act like children isn't stupid. I mean the shit said here about people is only endorsed by those at the lowest levels. I think it is stupid. I figure if you find you can't stand a person on the internet ignore them. But to follow them around to talk shit, post photos, and other stuff just seems dumb. But dumb is popular on bgol.

I think it is funny to talk shit. Most people bring it on themselves by posting continuous nonsense. If you can't defend yourself or laugh at yourself... you should lurk or post stuff that makes sense. These trolls have been dominating the board. The anti black shit has been too. Blunt was the combination that was destroying threads and had nothing constructive to add. He was bitchmade and deserved some verbal jabs and mockery. Dumb is what blunt did for over a decade, dumb is being scared of bgol members and a roasting.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

the biggest problem is cats take shit too far...

I really wanted Blunt banned with the other cats that are regularly posting racist shit on the low....

its the internet 90% of these cats would never say shit to anyone's face.....

as long as BGOL didn't fall I'm happy....:lol:

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I think it is funny to talk shit. Most people bring it on themselves by posting continuous nonsense. If you can't defend yourself or laugh at yourself... you should lurk or post stuff that makes sense. These trolls have been dominating the board. The anti black shit has been too. Blunt was the combination that was destroying threads and had nothing constructive to add. He was bitchmade and deserved some verbal jabs and mockery. Dumb is what blunt did for over a decade, dumb is being scared of bgol members and a roasting.

Blunt was a joke just like Acur and other. No offense but I learned that forums are filled with "not real" people. When I say not real because you have no clue on who there are at all. So they might as well not even exist.

I didn't have a problem with Blunt. He never came into my threads acting like a scorn chick and starting trouble. Honestly if he did I just feel sorry for him and ignore him. It takes a lot to get me to the point to ignore people on forums. But blunt was a joke because you know unless he was with a shit load of people he would say the shit he did on her.

The whole having to prove shit to people that don't really matter seems silly to me. I am hear to to validate myself or my opinion. I'm hear as a diversion and to read and write about shit that interest me. Obviously that isn't why some people are here. But that's their problem not mine.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I'll do my part as much as I can but I just don't have the time anymore to do it alone. But I'm down. I'll start tonight.:yes:

Honestly the only shit that sucks is that it is hard to ensure the links don't die. Since they are on the sports forum and not the protected boards.

merce77

Star
Registered
Honestly the only shit that sucks is that it is hard to ensure the links don't die. Since they are on the sports forum and not the protected boards.

Yeah, but some dudes just need to learn not to describe the contents of the video in the title. The bots are always lurking.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, but some dudes just need to learn not to describe the contents of the video in the title. The bots are always lurking.

true. yeah never thought about it that way. next time I will just name it the date of the fight and post an image of the fight with the link.

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
You are hear because you don't listen.

I meant to say I'm not here to validate... blah blah blah. To many people here feel like they have to be right about subjective topics. It is what it is though. It gets old. But that's why some people obviously come to bgol. To validate their opinions and argue with those that don't. Some people come here just to fuck with people online cause that the only safe place to do so. But eventually it fucks up the experience for everyone and stuff like this weekend happens. It just seems stupid for grown ass people to act like kids online. For what? Nobody gives a damn about anyone here anyways. Just seems stupid and a waste of time. But I guess it isn't for some people. Cause you can tell what people get their jollies of being dicks online. funny shit if you ask me.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I meant to say I'm not here to validate...
To many people here feel like they have to be right about subjective topics. It is what it is though. It gets old. But that's why some people obviously come to bgol. To validate their opinions and argue with those that don't. Some people come here just to fuck with people online cause that the only safe place to do so. But eventually it fucks up the experience for everyone and stuff like this weekend happens. It just seems stupid for grown ass people to act like kids online. For what? Nobody gives a damn about anyone here anyways. Just seems stupid and a waste of time. But I guess it isn't for some people. Cause you can tell what people get their jollies of being dicks online. funny shit if you ask me.

:lol: I don't know why you post...

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Blunt was a joke just like Acur and other. No offense but I learned that forums are filled with "not real" people. When I say not real because you have no clue on who there are at all. So they might as well not even exist.

I didn't have a problem with Blunt. He never came into my threads acting like a scorn chick and starting trouble. Honestly if he did I just feel sorry for him and ignore him. It takes a lot to get me to the point to ignore people on forums. But blunt was a joke because you know unless he was with a shit load of people he would say the shit he did on her.

The whole having to prove shit to people that don't really matter seems silly to me. I am hear to to validate myself or my opinion. I'm hear as a diversion and to read and write about shit that interest me. Obviously that isn't why some people are here. But that's their problem not mine.

I agree with this 100%. I really don't get all this uproar about Blunt and am really just amazed at how people are going on and on writing about this whole subject as if this were really something important in life. Then there's all this CAC stuff but I just don't really get how anyone can tell what color anyone is by the way they write. I know they can't because I've been called white on this board and I'm the farthest thing from it. And so what if the guy is white? The whole thing just seems like an incredible waste of time and it just reveals how immature and possibly young a lot of the board members are to get wrapped up in this soap opera stuff. Frankly, it all seems very catty to me. Oh, the guy posted something I don't like. Big fuckin deal. I don't get it. For all anyone knows, the HNIC guy might actually be Blunt. Why should anyone give a fuck?

merce77

Star
Registered
I'm not uploading my own files. That is to much work. I am just posting links that are already out there.

Gotchu. If you should post links to your own uploads though, always change the title to something unrecognizable.