The Dog Years is BACK!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
@Drayonis
Do you have tees printed?

I think the t shirt is a GREAT DAMN idea

so if folk wanna support the relaunch and maybe can't do the patreon.
Please keep me posted. I'd like to have one.

FrontBackBlack_1080x.png

On sale now!

https://2brosprinting.net/products/the-dog-years

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Hold on

maybe a tier option could be...

To be a guest shot in the comic?

Now hold up. We going a bit far... :giggle:

A lot of people ask me for guest spots... I usually resist that. The closest I've come is I've thrown logos in the book here and there. Cyphe is a Bgol member...you can see him on the message board in one issue.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now hold up. We going a bit far... :giggle:

A lot of people ask me for guest spots... I usually resist that. The closest I've come is I've thrown logos in the book here and there. Cyphe is a Bgol member...you can see him on the message board in one issue.

@Drayonis

hey a PLAYER from HAITI giving life & love advice

could work

just saying

but maybe a contest of who can get the MOST hashtags or likes going on social media

Or a contest

like a $1 gives you 1 ticket in the pot and $5 gives 10 tickets etc etc

and the winner gets a character named after them or a character resembling them.

Just spit balling...

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
@Drayonis

hey a PLAYER from HAITI giving life & love advice

could work

just saying

but maybe a contest of who can get the MOST hashtags or likes going on social media

Or a contest

like a $1 gives you 1 ticket in the pot and $5 gives 10 tickets etc etc

and the winner gets a character named after them or a character resembling them.

Just spit balling...

I'll consider it. Right now the Patreon is just now going. That's where the continued story is up until the next volume printing. I plan on getting the next book into stores and into print (we sell mail order of course) but the goal was to get distribution and try to go that route, with things as they are right now thats getting pushed back until who knows?

The goal and focus is to keep pushing our content and build the world out. Get more people onboard and build a new fan base. So any ideas you guys have I'll look at.

DaWishmaker

Star
Platinum Member
Yo Dray!!! I'm glad to hear as this has been something I was looking for a good min. I'm sure I'll read this multiple times like I did with the others.