The Coon Catalogue

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bitch sounds like a polished version of Candace Owens

Condoleeza-Rice-.png

Condoleezza Rice says white kids shouldn’t be made to feel bad over CRT on ‘The View’

Stephanie Guerilus
Wed, October 20, 2021, 2:00 PM

Rice also said on “The View” that Black children needed to be empowered when the issues of race are discussed
Condoleezza Rice brought her own distinct view to the ABC daytime chatfest as the panel discussed critical race theory and its impact on children.
The former U.S. Secretary of State appeared on Wednesday’s episode of The View with hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sunny Hostin, Joy Behar, and Sara Haines. One of the subjects they delved into was critical race theory which examines how racial bias is fundamentally embedded in the fabric of America that has shaped policy and society, generally taught to those in college.
Many conservatives have seized on it with the claim that school-aged children are being taught these fundamentals. What’s more, Republican lawmakers have also passed legislation to prevent critical race theory from these discussions in classrooms as theGrio has reported.

(Credit: ABC/screenshot)

Rice brought up her upbringing in segregated Birmingham, Alabama. Still, she did not think the way the issue of race was addressed in schools was helpful to Black or white students. In particular, she believed that white students were being put in a position to feel guilty for the country’s racist history.
“The way we’re talking about race is that it either seems so big that somehow white people now have to feel guilty for everything that happened in the past,” said Rice.
Rice continued that she didn’t feel this approach was to the benefit of anyone.
“I don’t think that’s very productive or Black people feel disempowered by race. I would like Black kids to be completely empowered to know they are beautiful in their Blackness, but in order to do that, I don’t have to make white kids feel bad for being white. So, somehow this is a conversation that has gone in the wrong direction,” she said.
Rice added that Black children could be taught about their history but it could not be without progress being highlighted or making their white counterparts feel bad.
CRT outside of Law School is not a thing. Why the fuck even have the conversation with these folks? They're continuing to breathe life into the Right's bullshit as though it's actually in the curricula. :angry:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bitch sounds like a polished version of Candace Owens

Condoleeza-Rice-.png

Condoleezza Rice says white kids shouldn’t be made to feel bad over CRT on ‘The View’

Stephanie Guerilus
Wed, October 20, 2021, 2:00 PM

Rice also said on “The View” that Black children needed to be empowered when the issues of race are discussed
Condoleezza Rice brought her own distinct view to the ABC daytime chatfest as the panel discussed critical race theory and its impact on children.
The former U.S. Secretary of State appeared on Wednesday’s episode of The View with hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sunny Hostin, Joy Behar, and Sara Haines. One of the subjects they delved into was critical race theory which examines how racial bias is fundamentally embedded in the fabric of America that has shaped policy and society, generally taught to those in college.
Many conservatives have seized on it with the claim that school-aged children are being taught these fundamentals. What’s more, Republican lawmakers have also passed legislation to prevent critical race theory from these discussions in classrooms as theGrio has reported.

(Credit: ABC/screenshot)

Rice brought up her upbringing in segregated Birmingham, Alabama. Still, she did not think the way the issue of race was addressed in schools was helpful to Black or white students. In particular, she believed that white students were being put in a position to feel guilty for the country’s racist history.
“The way we’re talking about race is that it either seems so big that somehow white people now have to feel guilty for everything that happened in the past,” said Rice.
Rice continued that she didn’t feel this approach was to the benefit of anyone.
“I don’t think that’s very productive or Black people feel disempowered by race. I would like Black kids to be completely empowered to know they are beautiful in their Blackness, but in order to do that, I don’t have to make white kids feel bad for being white. So, somehow this is a conversation that has gone in the wrong direction,” she said.
Rice added that Black children could be taught about their history but it could not be without progress being highlighted or making their white counterparts feel bad.
She wants back in

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Condoleeza-Rice-critical-race-theory-shutter-ftr.jpg

Condoleezza "Coondaliza" Rice

Before the former secretary of state gave her point of view on the debate surrounding critical race theory, she explained her background and upbringing in the south during segregation. “My parents never thought I was going to grow up in a world without prejudice, but they also told me, ‘That’s somebody else’s problem, not yours. You’re going to overcome it, and you’re going to be anything you want to be,’ and that’s the message that I think we ought to be sending to kids,” she said, and the audience applauded.

Condoleezza then turned to the way race is taught and discussed in schools, and she said that she felt that it was possible to lift up Black students without disparaging white ones. “One of the worries that I have about the way we’re talking about race is that it either seems so big that somehow white people now have to feel guilty for everything that happened in the past – I don’t think that’s very productive – or Black people have to feel disempowered by race. I would like Black kids to be completely empowered, to know that they’re beautiful in their Black-ness, but in order to do that, I don’t have to make white kids feel bad for being white,” she said.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The Brotha's trying to secure the bag but I don't know that this is a good look for him. :dunno: I don't think that he's cooning on purpose. I do think he's over selling for clicks and views though.

He does food reviews on YT and often collaborates with Badlands Chugs, who is a competitive eater.

Fair enough.
I'll give you that bro.
#cantknockthehustle

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
who: Hershel Walker and his faggit son
Christian-Herschel-Walker-1024x576.jpg

what: Former NFL RB

where:
HR 40 Hearing

why: Against reparations and GOP shill