The Coon Catalogue

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I can already picture the plantation fantasies these two degenerates probably engage in.
From their prescribed reader's list...

1168b254e1bbdc66ed92801f234afbf3.jpg

51G-GVAofPL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Coondace trying to get rid of prettier version of her.

It's not that she's prettier (and that wench is uuggghh), it's that she's the freshest Jezebel on the block that got hot. She's one of the latest darlings, that's all.

Coondace had an archenemy blocking her ascension as well. The wench was a Dominatrix and a CAC's fantasy fulfilled but when Coondace came along and upset the apple cart, that shit was on and popping.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Slave owners should be compensated wtf

Does this muhfucka even HEAR himself? The Slave Owners were compensated but should also be paid reparations for the loss of their property. :hmm:

:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Not defending the man, but he's making a legalistic argument here.

"Moderate antislavery advocates like Lincoln did not agree. To the contrary, they believed that any manumission plan had to placate property rights that were buttressed by the Fifth Amendment, which required 'just compensation' for government seizure of private assets."

When Slaveowners Got Reparations

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Not defending the man, but he's making a legalistic argument here.

"Moderate antislavery advocates like Lincoln did not agree. To the contrary, they believed that any manumission plan had to placate property rights that were buttressed by the Fifth Amendment, which required 'just compensation' for government seizure of private assets."

When Slaveowners Got Reparations

THAT'S the point that I'm making. They WERE compensated at that time for the loss of their "property" and he's claiming that THEY TOO should be eligible for reparations again for the loss of their "property." :hithead: :angry::curse:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
THAT'S the point that I'm making. They WERE compensated at that time for the loss of their "property" and he's claiming that THEY TOO should be eligible for reparations again for the loss of their "property." :hithead: :angry::curse:

This particular bill only pertained to slaveowners in DC. Were other slaveowners compensated for their "property" after the Civil War as well?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I have been speaking about this with white supremacists, their unhealthy fixation with us assuming executive level positions (governor, president, mayor, CEO, quarterback, coach, etc.) Their propaganda constantly projects us as incompetent. You have to be white, biracial, Indian, Asian, or black with dominant white features such as straight hair. Larry Elder has none of this and is playing with fire.

I had a white women have her kid point a toy gun at me on a bus, talking about tree something. I guess they want to apply their retarded rules to me which is fine if I voluntarily chose to live in the U.S., I am a detained foreign national.

Her throwing an egg is a death threat, the next encounter will be bullets by a white male. The white female wearing a mask is her subconscious opinion about us.

Unfortunately, I have had to get involved into politics because of the dog whistles that politicians were using against me, to reassure white voters. It is no wonder that slave holder, drug cartels, religious freaks, etc. love democracies because they can oppress minority groups discreetly through government inaction. You are making the case for authoritarianism around the world due to the inability of the population to self police themselves and not respecting the rights of minorities.

In any event, this white women made a death threat and put on this mask deriding us as inferior primates. I think housing near economic centers such as near Apple or Google should be spacious. The high density housing, closet apartments should be built on the outskirts, with people spending two hours getting to work.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

The native of Antigua moved to New York City as a 16-year-old in 1989. At the time, she said police weren’t on her radar, and she does not come from a law enforcement or military family, but she developed an appreciation for the uniform from interacting with them.

Ya hate to see it!!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch sounds like a polished version of Candace Owens

Condoleeza-Rice-.png

Condoleezza Rice says white kids shouldn’t be made to feel bad over CRT on ‘The View’

Stephanie Guerilus
Wed, October 20, 2021, 2:00 PM

Rice also said on “The View” that Black children needed to be empowered when the issues of race are discussed
Condoleezza Rice brought her own distinct view to the ABC daytime chatfest as the panel discussed critical race theory and its impact on children.
The former U.S. Secretary of State appeared on Wednesday’s episode of The View with hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sunny Hostin, Joy Behar, and Sara Haines. One of the subjects they delved into was critical race theory which examines how racial bias is fundamentally embedded in the fabric of America that has shaped policy and society, generally taught to those in college.
Many conservatives have seized on it with the claim that school-aged children are being taught these fundamentals. What’s more, Republican lawmakers have also passed legislation to prevent critical race theory from these discussions in classrooms as theGrio has reported.

(Credit: ABC/screenshot)

Rice brought up her upbringing in segregated Birmingham, Alabama. Still, she did not think the way the issue of race was addressed in schools was helpful to Black or white students. In particular, she believed that white students were being put in a position to feel guilty for the country’s racist history.
“The way we’re talking about race is that it either seems so big that somehow white people now have to feel guilty for everything that happened in the past,” said Rice.
Rice continued that she didn’t feel this approach was to the benefit of anyone.
“I don’t think that’s very productive or Black people feel disempowered by race. I would like Black kids to be completely empowered to know they are beautiful in their Blackness, but in order to do that, I don’t have to make white kids feel bad for being white. So, somehow this is a conversation that has gone in the wrong direction,” she said.
Rice added that Black children could be taught about their history but it could not be without progress being highlighted or making their white counterparts feel bad.