The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
1jpQ.gif

cmon-son.gif

Soon as the board comes back up... my sack just slid right into your mouth as usual....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone else mentioned an issue with Brave browser, I don't recall the details though. See if there is an update for it.

It was the browser. Guess I can’t use Brave anymore

I primarily use Brave on my phone for this site all the time. Had a couple of hiccups a day or two ago(thought it was upgrade related). Works fine now, without any additional effort on my part.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today's event was a semi-regular exercise designed to encourage members to participate in offline activities AKA Get a Life.

That said, 20.00 a year is only 5.5 cents per day. Had this been an actual outage, even with pain & suffering, the max would be 10 cents per day. Hood rules state no refunds given for outages lasting less than one full day or for amounts less than twice the cost of a postage stamp, less than the cost of a money order, or for amounts via check that grown men should be too embarrassed to write or cash.

Thank you for participating in today's exercise. REFUND DENIED.
The other $1.04 is interest my dear.....lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The other $1.04 is interest my dear.....lol

:tut:

That is usury at over 1000% interest and seen as an attempt at extortion. Hood rules state this is punishable by a 5 day ban. Since we like you, we are going to consider yesterday's exercise as time served.

Rate:
1,040.00% per year
Calculation steps:
Term= ($1.14 ÷ $.10 - 1) ÷ 1
= 1,040.00% per year

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Anybody have any suggestions on how to upload our own media onto this platform?

I sometimes wanna share things I’ve seen in my life or photos of things I’ve taken, but it’s tough to upload photos & videos from a phone on here.

What’s the protocol if any?

Thanks

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I sometimes wanna share things I’ve seen in my life or photos of things I’ve taken, but it’s tough to upload photos & videos from a phone on here.

Thanks

You gotta use a 3rd party host for pics/vids/gifs

There was redgif for adult themed gifts, mega upload / mediafire (?) (RIP zippyshare) for video, and there are hundreds of image hosts....imgur is one but ask cats @easy_b and @jack walsh13 what they use

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You gotta use a 3rd party host for pics/vids/gifs

There was redgif for adult themed gifts, mega upload / mediafire (?) (RIP zippyshare) for video, and there are hundreds of image hosts....imgur is one but ask cats @easy_b and @jack walsh13 what they use
See, I’ve tried most of these and they never work. It’s always that “this URL is not specified..” error message that pops up.

I uploaded some videos onto my personal Google Drive, which is listed as a suitable host, but no matter how many times I copied the link into the post, it never worked. Maybe the issue was on my end idk.

But thanks, I will keep these in mind and try em out.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Board has been working fine for me since he has started doing whatever he is doing.

I primarily come onto the forum on my iPhone using the “Safari” app pre-installed on the phone.

No issues for me.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I primarily use Brave on my phone for this site all the time. Had a couple of hiccups a day or two ago(thought it was upgrade related). Works fine now, without any additional effort on my part.
You have an Android or Apple phone?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Thanks

The easiest way I've seen to upload personal stuff is to use the Imgur app.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The easiest way I've seen to upload personal stuff is to use the Imgur app.

Thanks fam, I’ll try this.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I've checked three times since 7:45..... no board, yet now it says people been posting since quarter after eight..... board went down in the middle of my posting...... now none of my posts from today are here..... @HNIC was like fuck Trump and fuck us here... was all like...

HNIC.gif
@lightbright I'm just getting around to this thread. I tried up do an upgrade to the Media plugin and the entire website went down including the admin area.

I'll give a full explanation later, but we had to re-install the backup.
Post that were made from the time the backup happened to the time the board went down were lost.
If there are exceptions to these facts I have no answer.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
This was all a ploy.....

Got yall crackhead mfkrs feenin 2 days in a week.....

HNIC: "Y'all want a more reliable and stable board?! Imma need some more money!"

You ain't slick @HNIC .......I see yooooooouuuuuuu!!

(How much more do we have to pay, asking for a friend)
Upgrading the board is a process. I have no support staff.
I'm just lucky that the guy who provides the BGOL server works his ass off to help solve my problems.
It is his job to help me, but he goes above and beyond what is required.
I'll stay on the job until I get everything done.

@D24OHA I appreciate you support over the years, most are not like you.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Upgrading the board is a process. I have no support staff.
I'm just lucky that the guy who provides the BGOL server works his ass off to help solve my problems.
It is his job to help me, but he goes above and beyond what is required.
I'll stay on the job until I get everything done.

@D24OHA I appreciate you support over the years, most are not like you.
Aye man no shots ....

You been holding the board down solo all this time. Shit is to be commended. We all cracking jokes, but for real you see the responses, mfkrs were genuinely effected by the outages....

You should be proud of the community you've established fam......we may not like all the members, but we genuinely love this place

Last edited:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
We will upgrade the board tomorrow (April 13, 2023) to the latest version available Version: 2.1.14
I paid the Xenforo support team to do the upgrade. They will probably start in the morning 5:00-8:00 EST
I don't know if they will close the board, or do it behind the scene.

Once the upgrade is complete we will do the best we can to handle any bugs that may present themselves.
Other than installing a Rating System most of the upgrades help stuff that is behind the scene.

Thanks, if I get a specific time I will let you know. HNIC

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
We will upgrade the board tomorrow (April 13, 2023) to the latest version available Version: 2.1.14
I paid the Xenforo support team to do the upgrade. They will probably start in the morning 5:00-8:00 EST
I don't know if they will close the board, or do it behind the scene.

Once the upgrade is complete we will do the best we can to handle any bugs that may present themselves.
Other than installing a Rating System most of the upgrades help stuff that is behind the scene.

Thanks, if I get a specific time I will let you know. HNIC

I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow :smh: