Lawd...I've been watching and sleeping on this thread at the same damn time
Lawd...I've been watching and sleeping on this thread at the same damn time
She had a incredible set. Too bad she was one and done.Shanti
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nah she's not but with those tits.......No doubt she is bad, but is she black. Strikes me as one of the ethnically ambiguous chics floating around these days
It's hard to disagree with that, My Brutha!I still think that Erika Vution has the best-lookin' titties (36 DD) in the game.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Who is that?
That's Julie Kay a few years back. Here's a more recent pic:Who is that?
No doubt she is bad, but is she black. Strikes me as one of the ethnically ambiguous chics floating around these days
Bump who is this?
Julie Kay. She's changed her look, you may find her unattractive now. This version of Julie Kay was perfect. The good thing she's a member of the Church of Zod. Zamen.Bump who is this?