Super Moderator
Flower Tucci

74929633_395_6131.jpg

:fuckyousay:

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Hear this...

Buffy SHOULD'VE been a 1st round inductee. Dudes that opposed this are the same dudes wearing skinny jeans and getting a female to buy you a PS5.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Africa sexxx

44550060_007_5c91.jpg

:fuckyousay:
I think people might have made the decision on how she look now and not then. Shes like 3x that size now

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Texas_C

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For 2nd and 3rd timers the total to get in should be lower. Or place them in a tournament, I am seeing legends denied. Scarlett lead me to this board. J-lo, Chyanne Jacobs, Olivia O`lovely, Lisa Ann, Kakey,
Luscious Lopez, Victoria Allure, Heather Ideepthroat Harmon, Jada Stevens, and Beauty Dior all denied. Wow even Charlie Angel and Mika Tan.

It's kind of like some are voting based on what they are doing now.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For 2nd and 3rd timers the total to get in should be lower. Or place them in a tournament, I am seeing legends denied. Scarlett lead me to this board. J-lo, Chyanne Jacobs, Olivia O`lovely, Lisa Ann, Kakey,
Luscious Lopez, Victoria Allure, Heather Ideepthroat Harmon, Jada Stevens, and Beauty Dior all denied. Wow even Charlie Angel and Mika Tan.

Victoria Allure Bruh?

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

Im Trippin They Didnt Get In....Especially Jada, Luscious, and Chyanne First Ballot :smh:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
some of yall really havent been following the voting have y`all...?...:rolleyes:

there is literally a link at the top pf every voting tht tells who is in and when they got in ....lol

Mr.H

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I say anything, I just want to be clear….. All these women have been DENIED HOF status? Just want to make sure I’m understanding this correctly.