Texas couple found guilty of SLAVERY over 16 years

Simply_Black

International
International Member
He lived with the Toures and honored them by taking their surname!!

Carmichael changed his name to "Kwame Ture", to honor the African leaders Nkrumah and Touré, who had become his patrons. At the end of his life, friends still referred to him interchangeably by both names, "and he doesn't seem to mind".[4]

The situation is obviously fucked up.... but that shouldn't reflect on Carmichael... It's not always possible to know everything people do in their lives; even if you lived with them.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga look at a fucking map!! The Swahili Coast is East Africa! Kenya, Somalia, Zanzibar, etc. And yes, the Arabs were active in the slave trade there, WITH THE HELP OF BLACK EAST AFRICANS, like GameTheory and Tippu Tip.

800px-Tippu_Tip_1889.jpg

This ain't really got shit to do with Arabs. Is his mother Arab?
The side of Africa doesn’t god damn matter. You said Arabs didn’t go into sub Saharan Africa and you’re wrong. You posting Muslim Africans proves my point. You think them niggas are dressed like Arabs and practice Islam for what? Halloween?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The side of Africa doesn’t god damn matter. You said Arabs didn’t go into sub Saharan Africa and you’re wrong. You posting Muslim Africans proves my point. You think them niggas are dressed like Arabs and practice Islam for what? Halloween?

You think the only way Black Africans converted to Islam was through force? You've never heard of Mansa Musa? Timbuktu?

Where's your evidence of deep Arab Muslim military conquest of sub-Saharan Africa?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm:

Are they any worse than some people who live in the USA or many other countries?

Evil is everywhere in this world.
Uh yes. That's why when he came.here and did that shit in the US -- HE GOT ARRESTED. All his life he did that in guinea and it was fine. You can only imagine what it was like when Stokely was there and what he saw. But I guess since they allowed him to do it too , it was probably ok. He stayed there til he needed cancer treatment. Then he came back to the US for that. How convenient.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You think the only way Black Africans converted to Islam was through force? You've never heard of Mansa Musa? Timbuktu?

Where's your evidence of deep Arab Muslim military conquest of sub-Saharan Africa?
Poor example. Mansa Musa had slaves.

And ONE example of deep arab Muslim conquest of sub Saharan Africa is the battle of Tondibi.

Or you can simply look at it happening TODAY.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nigga look at a fucking map!! The Swahili Coast is East Africa! Kenya, Somalia, Zanzibar, etc. And yes, the Arabs were active in the slave trade there, WITH THE HELP OF BLACK EAST AFRICANS, like GameTheory and Tippu Tip.

800px-Tippu_Tip_1889.jpg

This ain't really got shit to do with Arabs. Is his mother Arab?
His father was Omani Arab, yes.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
WOW...I wonder what her fans were saying in the comments
HER fans are from where she's from so probably not a lot. It's normal to them. Btw she still has a page and it's going stronger than ever now that the west has moved on and she can live her life the way she's been living it. Probably still has her slaves.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Poor example. Mansa Musa had slaves.

And ONE example of deep arab Muslim conquest of sub Saharan Africa is the battle of Tondibi.

Or you can simply look at it happening TODAY.

Yes. Mansa Musa had slaves. That's the point! He was a Black African King with black slaves (some Turkish slaves too). He wasn't Arab. As far as Tondibi, that was in modern-day Mali. Not sub-Saharan.

His father was Omani Arab, yes.

Not Tippu Tip. I was talking about Mahomed Toure. What race was his mother?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes. Mansa Musa had slaves. That's the point! He was a Black African King with black slaves (some Turkish slaves too). He wasn't Arab. As far as Tondibi, that was in modern-day Mali. Not sub-Saharan.

Not Tippu Tip. I was talking about Mahomed Toure. What race was his mother?

The battle of Tondibi was in 1591 in Songhai. Ahmad Al Mansur was the sultan or the kingdom of Morocco It was an ARAB sultanate in north Africa. They crossed the Sahara and conquered Timbuktu, Gao, and Djenne for those same riches Mansa Musa once controlled. By this time it was Askia and the Songhai empire. And also useless cuz Mansa Musa had exhausted all tbe wealth from there which is why no Griot from Mali today will say his name.

And so what Mansa Musa had.some Arab slaves. He had SLAVES. But that was normal at the time so I don't fault him.

We're talking about NOW. And I don't know if Mohamad Toures mom is. I clear came.on that conversation late so I'll leave it alone.

Last edited:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
This is why complete open borders is not going to work. Too many cultures have archaic habits that want to bring with them. I read how in the UK there is an uptick in female genital mutilation stemmed from immigrants from Africa. One poor girl died from her injuries.