Texas couple found guilty of SLAVERY over 16 years

Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by 850credit, Jan 12, 2019 at 9:06 AM.

1. 850credit

850credit Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

https://www.ajc.com/news/texas-coup...frican-girl-for-years/n7FphGu8IGLjSk52tUVU2N/

There are a couple twists to this story...

Texas couple found guilty of enslaving African girl for 16 years

— After deliberating for more than eight hours, jurors returned a guilty verdict against Mohamed Toure and his wife, Denise Cros-Toure, on charges of forced labor, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. U.S District Judge Reed O’Connor read the verdicts Thursday evening. The couple face up to 20 years in prison, the newspaper reported.

Toure’s father, Ahmed Sékou Touré, was the first president of Guinea, WFAA reported. The elder Touré served as the country’s president from 1958 until his death in 1984. Mohamed Toure and Denise Cros-Toure, of Southlake, were accused of bringing a 5-year-old girl from her rural village in Guinea in 2000 and forcing her to work without pay in their home for years, the television station reported.

“The defendants preyed on a young and extremely vulnerable girl. Their despicable actions included cruelly abusing her, forcing her to work in their home, hidden in plain sight, for years without pay, and robbing her of her childhood,” Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband said in a statement released Friday.

“I’m absolutely devastated,” attorney Brady T. Wyatt III of Dallas, who represented Mohamed Toure, told the Star-Telegram. “A family has been destroyed. The government told a story and we contradicted it.” The defense attorneys said they would appeal the verdict, the newspaper reported.

2. Nochturnal

Nochturnal C.S.I. BGOL Investor

3. exiledking

exiledking Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Oh yeah the African couple that brought their slave here right? That's the son of Ahmed Sekou Toure, ruler of guinea. Funny to think that Stokely Carmichael took refuge with a guy who held slaves. The sick irony.

aldoogie likes this.
  4. dasmybikepunk

dasmybikepunk Wait for it.....

Jail is too good for them.

King_of_Posts, bigjayler and Riggz like this.
  5. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 The Black Bastard BGOL Investor

Thread title makes it seems like it’s a White couple

6. exiledking

That brings in the people who only care about that kinda slavery.

7. exiledking

What kinda guy was Stokely Carmichael that he could go live amongst people like this?

8. durham

durham Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

crazy shit, is that is the SON of Ahmed Sekou Ture, the same man that Stokley Carmichael (the man who coined the term "Black Power"), honored by changing his name to Kwame "Ture"

they should kill these two motherfuckers though, fuck jail.

9. Mo-Better

Mo-Better Rod & Reel Time is Coming BGOL Investor

I think they should be quartered. :hmm:

10. exiledking

Bruh he LIVED with them, in exile.

Oh so THATS WHO YIU WERE WITH ?

The. When kwame got cancer he had to come back to America to get treatment. Couldn't even get treated living with the upper class in that fuck place that has SLAVES currently.

I've been saying it for a minute now.

11. DarkMatter-X

DarkMatter-X Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

They look like some mid-easterners/muslims
    real muslims enslaved Africans

12. clitsational

clitsational Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

the only people EVER prosecuted for slavery in the us happen to african is the real irony

:cool:

Shaka54 likes this.
  13. Shaka54

Shaka54 FKA Shaka38 BGOL Investor

Imprisonment and immediate deportation upon release.

14. Flawless

Flawless Flawless One BGOL Investor

Only slavery? You know old boy was fucking her too.

15. exiledking

I'm sure if ya can find someone with slaves TODAY it can happen.

As it stands now, these people kept a slave. Is that not disgusting?

16. exiledking

That's probably entailed. They definitely trafficked her over here.

Shaka54 likes this.
  17. largebillsonlyplease

largebillsonlyplease Large BGOL Legend

This regular shit in the middle East.

18. exiledking

Realize , if they would've just stayed at home with this shit , they'd be fine. They wanted to live in the comfort of America AND keep a slave.

19. exiledking

You rent that story where the Kuwaiti IG model got mad because they wanted to.cjage the rules and.let the servants have their passports? She said they might run away lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-migrants-racist-post-instagram-a8457036.html

A Kuwaiti social media star is under fire for complaining about changes to the country’s kafala system which now give Filipino migrant workers the right to days off and to keep control of their own passports.

In a video posted to Instagram earlier this week, Sondos Alqattan, a beauty blogger and influencer with 2.3 million followers on the social network, said: “The new laws that have been passed are pathetic. Honestly, I disagree.”

“For [a maid] to take a day off every week, that’s four days a month,” she added. ”Those are the days that she’ll be out. And we don’t know what she’ll be doing on those days, with her passport on her.

“How can you have a servant at home who gets to keep their passport with them? If they ran away and went back to their country, who’ll refund me? I don’t want a Filipino maid anymore.”

The nerve of a maid to have her own passport lmao

20. largebillsonlyplease

largebillsonlyplease Large BGOL Legend

I have
    Been up to date with that repugnant shit for a minute

So many cases of this

Shit slave labor is building the qatar facilities right now

And when ghadaffi went down shit was like a slave expo out of there and into the middle East

21. roots69

roots69 Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

Hmm.. None of this shit should surprise any of us!!

22. PJN

PJN Well-Known Member BGOL Investor

It's more common than you think especially with diplomats