O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eiht said he got paid 100k to do a movie. I guess dude with the bread got indicted. Eiht lawyer told him the Feds knew about the 100k, they asked Eiht about the money he said it was payment for the movie. That's snitching????

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Eiht situation is the same as Lil Cease. They asked Cease did he know gutta and world he said yes. They called him a snitch. They already had pictures of all them together seeing as how they are all part of junior mafia. Eiht said yea dude paid me 100k no other questions were asked

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Niggas are stupid and fuck them niggas in the video. MC eight had a rap career and sis movies and video games meanwhile This fat faced nigga and his nephew are just a couple of bums who main priority in life is to wear blue all the fucking time and claim streets they dont even pay taxes on. Atlanta niggas some goofies too calling t.i. a snitch he's a witness to a crime not a snitch. He took the stqnd on behalf of his dead friend.what the fuck did niggas expect him to do take matters in his own hands like some 70s blaxploitaion super nigga? Jeoperdizing a music career and a contraction company for the sake of street cred doesn't sound like a smart move to me and fuck trying to impress some random niggas who aint putting bread in my pockets or food on my table

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tekashi 6ix9ine mocks the death of Chicago rapper King Von
By Jessica Bennett
November 7, 2020 | 11:17am

Enlarge Image
Tekashi 6IX9INE and King VonGetty Images

Controversial Brooklyn snitch Tekashi 6ix9ine was seen mocking the death of Chicago rapper King Von on social media Friday, reportedly due to his ongoing feud with King Von associate, rapper Lil Durk.
An Instagram post from blogger DJ Akademiks suggested that Durk may have learned of his friend’s death from fans while streaming on Instagram Live. Within the comment section, 6ix9ine responded with a crying laughing emoji, mocking the “All Love” artist and the late Von.
Enlarge ImageTekashi 6ix9ine laughing at news of King Von’s death.Twitter
Tekashi has been feuding with Chicago-based rappers for much of his career, often seen trolling artists from the Windy city online. Uproxx reports that Durk even claimed Tekashi’s new management attempted to pay him to participate in a fake “troll war” with the rainbow-haired artist as a form of promotion. Durk refused, but was still subject to jabs from the “Gummo” artist. Durk also fired back on occasion, dissing 69 on Drake single, “Laugh Now, Cry Later.
The 26-year-old King Von was involved in a fight between two groups of men outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge in downtown Atlanta when the altercation escalated to shots being fired. A total of six people were allegedly shot with three staying at the scene of the crime and three others running away, but still ending up at the hospital.
Three of those shot died from their wounds, including King Von, though it’s unclear who shot him.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-07-at-10.35.12-AM.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Checked out the Hulu doc. Director does a good job showing that pursuit of fame/attention and all the trolling and bullshit involved to get there along the way. Putting himself and others in danger, etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

azJUUE9nOTMydFo4bW5kck1jejIuanBn.jpg

VU50VXJDMnBiaGFlQ241ZThlYTgucG5n.jpg

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
All these dead "rappers" and dis MF walking around like its all good.

NYC this is yall boy.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued for Role in Armed Robbery
By Victoria Bekiempis
Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images

f7e76d5cfa41672cad31fcf50017d6e76e-tekashi-69.rsquare.w330.jpg

Tekashi 6ix9ine was sued Tuesday by two victims of an April 2018 robbery carried out by his former gang associates. He recorded video of the attack from a nearby SUV, their Manhattan federal court lawsuit states. The victims, publicists Seketha Wonzer (known professionally as Skyy L. Daniels) and Kevin Dozier, said they “suffered great harm, including the loss of significant property and onslaught of severe emotional distress.”
The rapper, whose legal name is Daniel Hernandez, admitted to involvement in this robbery on January 23, 2019, when he pleaded guilty to charges relating to his membership with Bloods subset Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. Hernandez had said that the target was a “rival of Nine Trey in Manhattan.”
Wonzer and Dozier were not rivals of the gang. “Upon information and belief, this robbery was a result of mistaken identity because [Hernandez] and his ‘crew’ mistook Plaintiffs as members of a rival organization,” the lawsuit said. “During the armed robbery, the assailants yelled at Plaintiffs ‘fuck Rap-a-lot,’ apparently referring to a purported rival Organization, Rap-A-Lot Records.”

60% Off Gift Subscriptions
GIVE NEW YORK
Wonzer thinks she was targeted because she’s from Texas and Rap-A-Lot has “strong ties” to that state. She and Rap-A-Lot have previously contributed to the same charity events, per the lawsuit.
The robbers stole Wonzer’s backpack. The bag contained six hard drives, which held 12 years of her client’s information, business materials, and music masters. They took about $1,500 cash and a gold chain from Dozier, which was “the last personal item Dozier had of his deceased father.”
Before Hernandez’s December 2019 sentencing, Wonzer and Dozier submitted letters to the court, urging the judge to think of them when deciding his sentence. “I am ex-military and seen my share of violence but never have I been so scared as the cold, hard metallic gun was pressed against my abdomen,” Dozier wrote.
“I feel that Daniel Hernandez, Tekashi, is liable and should be held legally and monetarily responsible for emotional distress, damages, losses and so much more,” Wonzer said in her letter.
Asked for comment, one of Hernandez’s attorneys, Lance Lazzaro, said in a text: “We will defend the lawsuit vigorously.”
While Hernandez has been released from federal custody, this lawsuit is among several ongoing legal issues in which the musician is ensnared. Hernandez was sued in October by the minor shown participating in sexual acts with adults in videos he put online.