KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor

Dude wasn't even trying to hear him.
When you know better; you do better, and he seemed to purposely drown out anybody telling him to chill.

They keep comparing him to Shmurda, but I doubt he'll stand up to the heat like Shmurda. Bobby wasn't taking deals or telling. We'll see how this plays out.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
For Rico charges man. Rico charges
Attorney Friedman Reaches Plea Deal in Abon RICO Case
By Ian N. Friedman | February 26, 2015

When the Secret Service, IRS, and FBI raided Abon Cards and Coins in Mansfield last year, they found what they thought was considerable evidence to support a RICO case against the owners, an employee, and the shop. Co-Owner Larry Bence enlisted the representation of Ian N. Friedman for the case, and on Monday, February 23, Attorney Friedman reached a plea deal on behalf of his client for drastically reduced charges.

https://www.iannfriedman.com/blog/2015/february/attorney-friedman-reaches-plea-deal-in-abon-rico/

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When the Secret Service, IRS, and FBI raided Abon Cards and Coins in Mansfield last year, they found what they thought was considerable evidence to support a RICO case against the owners, an employee, and the shop. Co-Owner Larry Bence enlisted the representation of Ian N. Friedman for the case, and on Monday, February 23, Attorney Friedman reached a plea deal on behalf of his client for drastically reduced charges.

https://www.iannfriedman.com/blog/2015/february/attorney-friedman-reaches-plea-deal-in-abon-rico/

Dude didn’t serve time at all.

https://www.iannfriedman.com/blog/2015/march/no-prison-time-for-ian-n-friedmans-client-former/

Last week, Mr. Bence received his sentence at the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court, which did not include any prison time. For pleading guilty to the single count of receiving stolen property, a fourth degree felony, Mr. Bence was sentenced to:

• Five years of probation
  • $10,000 in restitution
  • Some property forfeiture

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Dude didn’t serve time at all.

https://www.iannfriedman.com/blog/2015/march/no-prison-time-for-ian-n-friedmans-client-former/

Last week, Mr. Bence received his sentence at the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court, which did not include any prison time. For pleading guilty to the single count of receiving stolen property, a fourth degree felony, Mr. Bence was sentenced to:

• Five years of probation
  • $10,000 in restitution
  • Some property forfeiture

Can't really compare the cases though.

Tekashi is accused of running drugs and various violent acts directly/indirectly via a gang/criminal organization.

If convicted he's doing time, even if he started snitching immediately he'd still do some time.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-Those shootings,where everywhere Tekashi went something went on
-Publically annoucing you're a gang member
-The gangsters around him didn't play the back enough,they wanted to be as famous as 69
-Money's being made,I'm sure he wasn't on top of his accounting like he should of been because he had to many motherfuckers putting hands in his pockets
-The internet,is no one's friend if you're doing illegal things;pictures,messages,video's,emails,cellphone calls especially from inmates
-Someone's already connected the dots for them,they know incidents,where,when and against who,the plans and what was happening.

The kids signed up to be a gangster rapper,he just forget it comes with a bigger price.....

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I watched that interview too a while back...you can lead a horse to water...it seems clear tho he had no choice once he got “in bed” w/ them niggas...every vid he did looked like a kidnapping video lol...dude just looked completely out of place but he wanted to be a gangster so they gonna hang that hat on his head forever and he’s gonna go out like a lot did

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched that interview too a while back...you can lead a horse to water...it seems clear tho he had no choice once he got “in bed” w/ them niggas...every vid he did looked like a kidnapping video lol...dude just looked completely out of place but he wanted to be a gangster so they gonna hang that hat on his head forever and he’s gonna go out like a lot did
chicks ain't the only people that get gorilla pimp...that's all I have to say about his existence...it all makes sense now

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Dem Jail Niggas will have him 69 there cock.

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
oh I know it...in his case it was far too obvious tho...I still speculate somebody forced him to get those “69” tattoos
the rock character was already there...his energy already there...they juss directed his energy into other forms of music and lyrics... "They" seen the potential marketability in him...put that bitch on the stroll to make daddy his money...that's all I have to say about that

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tekashi also looks like Tekashi. He is a gang member and rapper.
He isn't Conrad Hilton. They are going to throw the book at him.

Can't really compare the cases though.

Tekashi is accused of running drugs and various violent acts directly/indirectly via a gang/criminal organization.

If convicted he's doing time, even if he started snitching immediately he'd still do some time.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well if he gets outta jail he a snitch right?
Didn't TI get outta jail too? hmmmmmmmmmmm