Symone Sanders another black woman in the media we cannot trust

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Anyone,that says they were a certain age and then turn around and say they're the student of something. They dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

Anyone, who was born around that time will tell you they were locking black people, particularly black men up heavy versus what they're doing to white people with opioids now..

All this concern for white people,who uses or overdose on opioids versus what they did to black people is fucking disgusting..

All,you heard in TV programs back then were,why black men can't do this,why black men getting locked up,why black people cant seem to get it together,even though we dont own boats versus what can we do for white people to get treatment and all this bullshit..

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you all on this and she is dead wrong.

My question though... If he can really take trump out in the election, we need to vote for him, correct?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Bitch!!

Where’s the flag?! :mad:

With that said is Biden redeemable?

Is Symone beyond redeeming?

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Anyone,that says they were a certain age and then turn around and say they're the student of something. They dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

Anyone, who was born around that time will tell you they were locking black people, particularly black men up heavy versus what they're doing to white people with opioids now..

All this concern for white people,who uses or overdose on opioids versus what they did to black people is fucking disgusting..

All,you heard in TV programs back then were,why black men can't do this,why black men getting locked up,why black people cant seem to get it together,even though we dont own boats versus what can we do for white people to get treatment and all this bullshit..

Right on, write on, bruh!!!!

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you all on this and she is dead wrong.

My question though... If he can really take trump out in the election, we need to vote for him, correct?
The fuck?
This cracka proudly introduced a bill that targeted and ruined lives of your own people....and you’re talking about voting for him over a man who has done nothing (yet) to Black people

*sigh*

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Dude sent $1.8B of YOUR money to Ukraine and got his son on as a board member of a Ukraine mining company earning him $3M as a salary.

Every person running against Trump is a joke to me now at this point.

I only see all Dems running against Trump to make money. None of them have a chance winning. Show me one.

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuck?
This cracka proudly introduced a bill that targeted and ruined lives of your own people....and you’re talking about voting for him over a man who has done nothing (yet) to Black people

*sigh*

Real talk though...do we sit the election out if he's the nominee?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
All I know is this, if Biden wins the Primary, you muthafuckas better get over that shit quick, fast, and in a hurry. Get your asses off your fuckin shoulders. I find it very interesting not a fuckin peep from ANYONE for eight years when he actually had the possibly of being President. If you are doing the same work that Fox News is doing you are losing, bigly.

Never Forget :angry::angry:
CUdA-JAUcAE2HaD.jpg

57ac6f2f6ba83_cpark5.png.935bc3eba371740a1522937a11ba7204.png

rvg07r.jpg

DonaldTrumpCentralPark5.jpg

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed!
Disappointed in ol girl, her ass just flat out embarrassed us on national tv the other day :smh:

There is no difference between her and Kellyanne Conway. Index card loaded with talking points, get asked a question, repeat some of the question back then refer to talking point.

Over correction my ass. It was done to intentionally harm one community while filling the pockets of another community with tax payer money.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
All I know is this, if Biden wins the Primary, you muthafuckas better get over that shit quick, fast, and in a hurry. Get your asses off your fuckin shoulders. I find it very interesting not a fuckin peep from ANYONE for eight years when he actually had the possibly of being President. If you are doing the same work that Fox News is doing you are losing, bigly.

Never Forget :angry::angry:
CUdA-JAUcAE2HaD.jpg

57ac6f2f6ba83_cpark5.png.935bc3eba371740a1522937a11ba7204.png

rvg07r.jpg

DonaldTrumpCentralPark5.jpg

Of course,hes a racist piece of shit but it still doesnt take away the fuckery the Democrats done to the black community..

Everyone wants to keep talking about the Republicans fuckery but give the Democrats a pass for theirs...

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember a lot of black folks bought into that crime bill especially after that so-called "crack epidemic" and mythic crack babies and such. All that hysteria came into the early '90s along with that "Contract with America " bullshit after Clinton got elected. Check out the 30 for 30 "Without Bias" doc. They briefly cover that aspect of the fallout after the death of Len Bias. I just don't see what good it does us now to harp on the Crime Bill from 94. We got shit going on now that makes that look like chocolate ice cream.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Man, when I think back to the 90s, my blood get to boiling. Democrats did the community dirty.

Gene Cisco
FOH. You'll never see me cape for a democrat or any of their shills.

Anyone who supported that crime bill should be banned from politics as far as I'm concerned. Israel wouldn't let a politician tied to some shit against them have a career.

It's crazy how this guy was a VP. Always thought black people in 50 years would look back at Obama like :smh:, but this is just a few years later and his former VP is called out for ruining millions of black lives and not championing shit from 8-16.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Man I tell you. I hate Meghan McCain just as much as I hate those racist ass murderous ass pig ass police. But that deep-freezer shaped bitch said something that was 100% truth on The View a couple weeks ago.

She said (paraphrasing), "You guys are going to lose to Trump again. How do I know? Because we fall in line and you guys eat each other alive. You throw your own in the fire."

Let that shit sink in you stupid muthafuckas. Woke ass niggas.

I'll say this shit one last time: Whoever wins the Democratic primary, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker....etc. Whoever the fuck it is, you better walk your woke ass in that voting booth and pull that lever for them because if you don't your woke ass will be staring at four more years of this Orange cocksucka. Y'all always pick the right time to get righteous.

djt.jpg

Some of you might support this bitch on the down low. Given the bullshit that's spewed on this board daily.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I tell you. I hate Meghan McCain just as much as I hate those racist ass murderous ass pig ass police. But that deep-freezer shaped bitch said something that was 100% truth on The View a couple weeks ago.

She said (paraphrasing), "You guys are going to lose to Trump again. How do I know? Because we fall in line and you guys eat each other alive. You throw your own in the fire."

I'll say this shit one last time: Whoever wins the Democratic primary, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker....etc. Whoever the fuck it is, you better walk your woke ass in that voting booth and pull that lever for them because if you don't your woke ass will be staring at four more years of this Orange cocksucka. Y'all always pick the right time to get righteous.

djt.jpg

Some of you might support this bitch on the down low. Given the bullshit that's spewed on this board daily.
Many a so-called Christians understood this when they voted for Trump.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

djt.jpg

BTW, I do think there are a lot more low keyTrump supporters on the board board than we realize.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

djt.jpg

BTW, I do think there are a lot more low key Trump supporters on the board than we realize.

Last edited: