Symone Sanders another black woman in the media we cannot trust

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
i hate to say it but, she looks like the archetypal 'fat, loud, ignorant and ghetto' black woman.

He would agree with you. Dumbass woke nigga.

And since you want to talk about her physical appearance your fucking ass better look like you belong on Men's Fitness or GQ magazine. Muthafucka!

CUdA-JAUcAE2HaD.jpg

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
It filmed in Belgium, not in Israel.

Man I tell you. I hate Meghan McCain just as much as I hate those racist ass murderous ass pig ass police. But that deep-freezer shaped bitch said something that was 100% truth on The View a couple weeks ago.

She said (paraphrasing), "You guys are going to lose to Trump again. How do I know? Because we fall in line and you guys eat each other alive. You throw your own in the fire."

Let that shit sink in you stupid muthafuckas. Woke ass niggas.

I'll say this shit one last time: Whoever wins the Democratic primary, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker....etc. Whoever the fuck it is, you better walk your woke ass in that voting booth and pull that lever for them because if you don't your woke ass will be staring at four more years of this Orange cocksucka. Y'all always pick the right time to get righteous.

djt.jpg

Some of you might support this bitch on the down low. Given the bullshit that's spewed on this board daily.
That "we fall in line" thing is the exact reason there are posts on this board of us making fun of the MAGA crowd crying about voting for him and now losing their jobs, homes, cars, being lied to, going bankruptc, etc.

That's really nothing to brag about.. falling in line. It's a sign of an individual that doesn't think for themselves and doesn't work in their own best interest. They only work in the interest of others to the detriment of their own. I wouldn't even open my mouth as a free and independent thinker to say that line OUTLOUD, let alone on the air.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
lol.

and you are a gay, faggot, homosexual gazing at muscular men in metrosexual publications.
He would agree with you. Dumbass woke nigga.
And since you want to talk about her physical appearance your fucking ass better look like you belong on Men's Fitness or GQ magazine. Muthafucka!

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
That "we fall in line" thing is the exact reason there are posts on this board of us making fun of the MAGA crowd crying about voting for him and now losing their jobs, homes, cars, being lied to, going bankruptc, etc.

That's really nothing to brag about.. falling in line. It's a sign of an individual that doesn't think for themselves and doesn't work in their own best interest. They only work in the interest of others to the detriment of their own. I wouldn't even open my mouth as a free and independent thinker to say that line OUTLOUD, let alone on the air.

Power! For life.

brett-kavanaugh-laughing-rtr-img.jpg

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I thought Hillary was responsible for the crime bill? According to a lot of you she wrote it, passed it, and enforced it.

Every day in 2016 you all brought up Hillary was responsible.

Oops, I guess it was all Biden all along.

:giggle:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone,that says they were a certain age and then turn around and say they're the student of something. They dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

Anyone, who was born around that time will tell you they were locking black people, particularly black men up heavy versus what they're doing to white people with opioids now..

All this concern for white people,who uses or overdose on opioids versus what they did to black people is fucking disgusting..

All,you heard in TV programs back then were,why black men can't do this,why black men getting locked up,why black people cant seem to get it together,even though we dont own boats versus what can we do for white people to get treatment and all this bullshit..

lol bruh you aint lying.. back then the only solution was just say no,

the crazy shit is the media made it seem like fuckin crack cocaine was invented in the hood by drug dealers..

only to find out years later it was planted in "black" communities by govt, military, feds, mafia and police all working hand and hand to move crack into blak neighborhods and the military using its whore media to paint the picture of crack being a "black" thing

and NOT the government conspiracy it was to help fund their wars...

the crazier shit... bruh the crazier shit and CACs are gonna work day and night to cover this shit up..

is the whole marijuana thingy going on.. demonized us and STILL locking us up..

while cacs are legally making multiimillions moving billions in marijuana an marijuana related products..

I remember a place called the hardest hard in harlem.. they were the first ones to have various strains listed...I was mad young but I remember my cousins talkin bout lambs bread and how that particualar bud will help you sleep..

and the skunk sense was to help you focus and be creative... back in the late seventies and eighties they were starting to see how marijuans could be used as medicine.

they shut that shit down...and locked folks up.. yo they had a brother doing ten years for two joints..

they still got black folks in jail in some retarded parts of the country where they think marijuana is some shit spawned from satans ass ,'

and now from the Creator for the healing of the nations..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but you sound like the archetypical ‘fat, snaggle-toothed, Mountain Dew drinking, tobacco chewing, pickup truck driving redneck’ living in Appalachia.

i hate to say it but, she looks like the archetypal 'fat, loud, ignorant and ghetto' black woman.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of us know.

That’s the problem with most black politicians and that is they are always looking for that hug or pat on the head from the white man.

That’s why any so called black person voting for Sanders or Biden is a fool. The age of the white man rule is over and it starts now.

Seems most here don't know that most black people supported the crime bill. Black people were the majority of the victims of the crimes being committed

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
At some point, BGOL will understand that our forum has become a place for White nationalist and Russian bots posing as "brothas" and posting divisive post to once again divide and conquer - They hide in the guise of "woke" Black men but they bash Dems 24/7 and you don't hear them say shit about Trump - if you were truly woke you would spend every waking moment railing against the hypocrisy of Trump and his administration's attack on People of Color but nah - all their fire is on Dems ...
:idea:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
At some point, BGOL will understand that our forum has become a place for White nationalist and Russian bots posing as "brothas" and posting divisive post to once again divide and conquer - They hide in the guise of "woke" Black men but they bash Dems 24/7 and you don't hear them say shit about Trump - if you were truly woke you would spend every waking moment railing against the hypocrisy of Trump and his administration's attack on People of Color but nah - all their fire is on Dems ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: still talking about Hillary. It’s over, your white queen lost.

Instead of putting all of your hope into a party that only uses people for votes but never delivers any tangibles, how about trying to start your own political party and pushing your own candidates?

I thought Hillary was responsible for the crime bill? According to a lot of you she wrote it, passed it, and enforced it.

Every day in 2016 you all brought up Hillary was responsible.

Oops, I guess it was all Biden all along.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drumpf won by taking PA, MI & WI by a really small number of voters. So yeah, he won but lets not forget that it's not like his numbers were Reagan-like. He has done more to make new voters (anyone who sat out 2016) come out against him than for him.
He may win, but its far from a forgone conclusion plus the election is 18 months away. Obama wasnt the favorite for the nomination in May 2007.

Dude sent $1.8B of YOUR money to Ukraine and got his son on as a board member of a Ukraine mining company earning him $3M as a salary.

Every person running against Trump is a joke to me now at this point.

I only see all Dems running against Trump to make money. None of them have a chance winning. Show me one.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll just say this.... if Drumpf stays in office, that's more years of this guy right here being his top advisor. Trump is vile, but this guy is vile to the nth power. His own family calls him racist. I don't know who I'm voting for in the NJ primary yet, but it's going to be somebody that can hopefully keep this piece of shit away from the white house after January 2021. Anybody who doesn't know who Stephen Miller is; just google him. ....and after googling him, if you think he should stay in the white house.... :smh::

7-things-trump-henchman-stephen-miller-has-been-compared-to.jpg

Real talk though...do we sit the election out if he's the nominee?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Drumpf won by taking PA, MI & WI by a really small number of voters. So yeah, he won but lets not forget that it's not like his numbers were Reagan-like. He has done more to make new voters (anyone who sat out 2016) come out against him than for him.
He may win, but its far from a forgone conclusion plus the election is 18 months away. Obama wasnt the favorite for the nomination in May 2007.
Feel you but these dudes playing chess down to individual counties and where election district lines are moved from one area to another for every election.

While we looking at states as a whole, they manipulate counties and move the playing field to benefit their votes. So overall they win for what points certain counties will reap.

It's a lot happening that just makes me shake my head. Can't believe it.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do think when it comes to the crime bill a lot of black folks don't want to admit they were for it. Those neighborhoods hit the hardest by the crack wars weren't complaining about the bill.

As with any tough on crime bill, people didn't realize the full ramifications of the bill until it was too late.
Yep.

I remember those times. The drug game was popping out of control. Our community was being hit the hardest. It was thought that tougher sentencing would slow the activity. But the unintended consequences were waaaay worse. And that the cia was actively in the game, flipped the whole thing on its head.

Mofos need to confess that it was a bad solution to a difficult problem, and pledge to atone for that mistake

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: still talking about Hillary. It’s over, your white queen lost.

Instead of putting all of your hope into a party that only uses people for votes but never delivers any tangibles, how about trying to start your own political party and pushing your own candidates?
Not surprise you took that as talking about Hillary.

The point is the same people are doing exactly what they did in 2016 but replace Hillary with Biden. Solely trying to blame one person or another when almost all of congress voted for it. Never blaming republicans. Simpleton

Take your own advice and you, Gene, Soul, sinister, start a political party. You are the ones that think Democrats only use people for votes. Or as people are catching on you all already have a political party.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Demonizing??
Asking why you switched positions is more than fair :smh:

I hope the check is worth it
She's a young black Kellyanne Conway.

I have so much hate for minorities who exploit racism for personal gain. How can she ever effectively advocate for the next Central Park Five when she claims calling her out on a careerist flip-flop is racial demonization? Not only does she lose credibility, she robs those words and arguments of their proper potency and meaning.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rail against Trump..
Sure...
To whom would you be railing?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now she using the ‘strong black woman’ card.:rolleyes2:

This is the bullshit. This had nothing to do with her being black, and for her to pull that shit out because she couldn't answer a follow up question about why her opinion changed...no sis...your black card is suspended until further notice. We have real racial shit going on and just because you run out of talking points doesn't mean you get to call racism