SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Tell me what changed that make ya'll want to convict him now? Fucking grown women in a house? Versus fucking babies? Miss me with that bullshit.

Tell me what changed when this guy had rumors all over Hollywood for decades about what he was allegedly doing. What made them convict him now? All he did was fuck with grown women.

skynews-bill-cosby-court-handcuffs_4433544.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

To be honest the outrage is mostly online. Who is REALLY out in the streets caring about this?

Tell me what changed when this guy had rumors all over Hollywood for decades about what he was allegedly doing. What made them convict him now? All he did was fuck with grown women.

I'll tell you what changed. A politician wanted votes to win an election in his city.

I know someone who knew the women who got Cosby in jail. All I'll say is from what was told to ME she was still hanging out with the man after he paid her off. She already came from an affluent family(her parent worked at a wealthy golf course as a masseuse in Toronto). The running joke they started running on her was if she was going to give Bill back the money he paid her.

I also spoke to a lawyer from her city who says he doesn't even understand how Bill got convicted using a sealed court document because if that was any other case it would be appealed for being illegal.

Bill Cosby got the old OJ Simpson 5th quarter(as OJ lawyer said about him when he got locked up). This is NOT to defend Cosby, but to show some LAWYERS are even saying the Cosby thing was illegal. They said it causes he say she say slippery slope.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:rolleyes:
mood music and editing is what has these people fixated on RKelly- classic emotional manipulation.... more compelling entertaining than truth or real life
cont...
I know someone who knew the women who got Cosby in jail. All I'll say is from what was told to ME she was still hanging out with the man after he paid her off.
this was well documented and presented at both trials... along with how involved her mother was in demanding $$
the 2nd trial was a kangaroo court - just like OJs last trial

thing is most people are sheep that hate to read and are happy to repeat what they are told or what ever is popular
in 02/03 - every woman I knew either heard about or saw the tape- everyone of them said to me "idgaf"

now after 6 episode tearjerker only some women are willing to cancel Kelly - and sjw are using this to push their own agenda

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest the outrage is mostly online. Who is REALLY out in the streets caring about this?

I'll tell you what changed. A politician wanted votes to win an election in his city.

I know someone who knew the women who got Cosby in jail. All I'll say is from what was told to ME she was still hanging out with the man after he paid her off. She already came from an affluent family(her parent worked at a wealthy golf course as a masseuse in Toronto). The running joke they started running on her was if she was going to give Bill back the money he paid her.

I also spoke to a lawyer from her city who says he doesn't even understand how Bill got convicted using a sealed court document because if that was any other case it would be appealed for being illegal.

Bill Cosby got the old OJ Simpson 5th quarter(as OJ lawyer said about him when he got locked up). This is NOT to defend Cosby, but to show some LAWYERS are even saying the Cosby thing was illegal. They said it causes he say she say slippery slope.
WOW:smh:! For real? I've seen a few commentaries claiming that statue of limitation had been changed in order to get Cosby, the prosecutor and the judge had it out for him.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:rolleyes:
this was well documented and presented at both trials... along with how involved her mother was in demanding $$
the 2nd trial was a kangaroo court - just like OJs last trial

thing is most people are sheep that hate to read and are happy to repeat what they are told or what ever is popular
in 02/03 - every woman I knew either heard about or saw the tape- everyone of them said to me "idgaf"

now after 6 episode tearjerker only some women are willing to cancel Kelly - and sjw are using this to push their own agenda

The entertainment business is very twisted. I don't think a lot of people even realize that Cosby's case didn't have any legs if it wasn't for Cosby's own statement which was apart of something entirely else. He went to jail for fingering at the end of his life, but no one thought of going after Cosby in his prime of power?

The excuse he was all powerful doesn't make any sense. They went after Michael Jackson just as he was coming down from his heights in the early 90's even though his fallen popularity was still more popular than everyone on the planet. It just wasn't the time for the system to get Cosby because he was making everyone money.

I still find it hard to believe white women were afraid of Cosby in 60's and 70's in terms of going to the police. When in current history or 100s of years ago this has ever been an issue?

Just fake outrage and the internet is the home of fake outrage.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
WOW:smh:! For real? I've seen a few commentaries claiming that statue of limitation had been changed in order to get Cosby, the prosecutor and the judge had it out for him.

Yeah because the prosecutor ran on a campaign saying he would be the one to nail Cosby. Fake outrage and done for political reasons. It was just perfect to add to this "ME TOO" movement.

The case was illegal. They couldn't nail Cosby any other way because it would be he say she say. That is why they overturned a seal document to use Cosby's own statement.

It would have been just the women's word against Cosby's word.

Look how they couldn't even convict R. Kelly and there was a video tape of him with an underage girl. No witnesses came forward.

Witnesses came at Cosby, but it is all he say she say especially DECADES after. They only needed one and even in that scenario they needed to get a sealed document opened.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Those past couple of posts above this.

Cosby wasn't preying on children. He don't get a pass here but preying on the children gets you got from jump. Even pedos get the business in jail.

For all we know, Cosby might have started out doing what he did with consenting adults and he got a taste too large to handle. (Though I too always thought these women coming out the wood work now? Why now? Why not at his peak in the late 80's early 90's? That was just weird.) But he did his shit with women who were gullible - yes I said it - because they could have easily said I will not go the hotel room or drink with this married man. But they wanted the power and influence he had.

But I digress.

Fuck Kelly keeping grown women hostage. These women was grown when got with Kelly during this time and they were grown knowing what happened years before. I'm more concerned with why we want to prosecute him for pied pipering grown women than with abusing children. This shit like a drawn out Korean drama. All talk, no conclusions. Just tell me what it take.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I still find it hard to believe white women were afraid of Cosby in 60's and 70's in terms of going to the police.

Someone had wrote something similar in another forum and added,why were there no family members trying to put hands on Bill..?
Especially back during a time(the 60s) when it was considered socially acceptable to do so..

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Just dropped this in the trap....:yes:

R.Kelly-The.Sex.Scandal.Continues.2018.WEBRip

5DGwLoWuZ.jpg

R Kelly is once again in the middle of another highly publicised media storm, following Ben Zand’s acclaimed documentary R Kelly: Sex, Girls & Videotapes.

In this follow-up film, Ben flies to the USA to get to the heart of the latest allegations: he meets the woman who claims R Kelly infected her with an STD
and spends an extraordinary 48 hours with the Savages, who haven’t seen their daughter Joycelyn since December 2016.

not even sure what this is ...n also savages...?:dunno:

:hmm:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Just dropped this in the trap....:yes:

R.Kelly-The.Sex.Scandal.Continues.2018.WEBRip

5DGwLoWuZ.jpg

R Kelly is once again in the middle of another highly publicised media storm, following Ben Zand’s acclaimed documentary R Kelly: Sex, Girls & Videotapes.

In this follow-up film, Ben flies to the USA to get to the heart of the latest allegations: he meets the woman who claims R Kelly infected her with an STD
and spends an extraordinary 48 hours with the Savages, who haven’t seen their daughter Joycelyn since December 2016.

not even sure what this is ...n also savages...?:dunno:

:hmm:
The family name of the girl Jocelyn is Savage.

This chick
pjimage-80.jpg

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Those past couple of posts above this.

Cosby wasn't preying on children. He don't get a pass here but preying on the children gets you got from jump. Even pedos get the business in jail.

For all we know, Cosby might have started out doing what he did with consenting adults and he got a taste too large to handle. (Though I too always thought these women coming out the wood work now? Why now? Why not at his peak in the late 80's early 90's? That was just weird.) But he did his shit with women who were gullible - yes I said it - because they could have easily said I will not go the hotel room or drink with this married man. But they wanted the power and influence he had.

But I digress.

Fuck Kelly keeping grown women hostage. These women was grown when got with Kelly during this time and they were grown knowing what happened years before. I'm more concerned with why we want to prosecute him for pied pipering grown women than with abusing children. This shit like a drawn out Korean drama. All talk, no conclusions. Just tell me what it take.
Some of those women were 17