SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
If yall have some time check this video out. Most notably starting at the 6:45 mark. But if you can watch the entire video please do.

What’s her point in making the video, that’s the irrelevant shit that’s going to fuck up girls with real cases against dude. He could easily play the victim and say women get at me for their enjoyment. A defense attorney would definitely want her on trial just to prove he asks how old she was first and foremost. After that they would use her to show their client is a victim of these women who are playing games with him.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dame Dash will not easily pass up a chance to put in his two cents.

'That dude was a bad man': Aaliyah was too traumatized to speak about R Kelly, claims ex Damon Dash, who reveals he cut ties with Jay Z when the rapper chose to work with a 'rapist'
  • Damon 'Dame' Dash said his ex Aaliyah was unable to speak about her time with R Kelly because she was so traumatized, only saying: 'That dude was a bad man'
  • 'It was so much hurt for her to revisit it. I wouldn't want to revisit it without a professional. Whatever got done was terrible,' said Dash
  • Dash also said that Jay Z agreeing to work with R Kelly in 2002 is what destroyed their relationship
  • 'That n**** did a record with the n**** that raped my girl, that he liked as well. But no one said nothing,' said Dash
  • Kelly's former dancer Jovante Cunningham revealed that she saw Kelly having sex with Aaliyah when the singer was just 15
  • The two were married soon after in a surprise ceremony that was later annulled and Aaliyah never saw Kelly again
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:50 EST, 9 January 2019 | Updated: 13:25 EST, 9 January 2019
Producer Damon 'Dame' Dash sat down for a candid and frank interview about the Lifetime series Surviving R Kelly last week, and for the first time shared how his ex Aaliyah felt about the man she married at the age of 15.

'I watched some of it yesterday, as much as I could tolerate,' said Dash while appearing on Hip Hop Motivation.

'Number one: there was a girl when she was even trying to talk about it and she couldn't, and I remember Aaliyah trying to talk about it and she couldn't. She would just leave it at: 'That dude was a bad man.'

Dash, who was dating Aaliyah when she was tragically killed in 2001 plane crash, then added: 'I've been tight about this sh*t for years.'

He later explained to host Kenyatta Griggs that Kelly played a big part in the demise of his partnership with Jay Z, who in 2002 agreed to work with the singer despite knowing what he had done to Aaliyah.

8315246-6573507-image-a-7_1547047400759.jpg

Trauma: Dame Dash said that his ex Aaliyah (above with R Kelly when she was 15 and the singer was 27) was unable to speak about her time with R Kelly because she was so traumatized, only saying: 'That dude was a bad man'

8315248-6573507-image-a-15_1547047852902.jpg

Difficult memories: 'It was so much hurt for her to revisit it. I wouldn't want to revisit it without a professional. Whatever got done was terrible,' said Dash (above with Aaliyah less than two months before her death)

Dash admitted that he never really learned the full story regarding what transpired between Aaliyah and Kelly, who was 27 when he wed his then-15-year-old protégée.

'I didn't really want to know what he did, to the extent that I would, you know, deal with it because that's what a man does,' explained Dash.

'But it was so much hurt for her to revisit it. I wouldn't want to revisit it without a professional. Whatever got done was terrible.'

That is why his partner's decision to collaborate with Kelly was too much for him to handle, with Dash claiming he donated all profits he made from Best of Both Worlds to a breast cancer charity in memory of Aaliyah.

e
'So what you think I felt. I'm human bro. I had to look the other way, all these years,' said Dame in another interview, this time with Nick Cannon.

'That n**** did a record with the n**** that raped my girl, that he liked as well. But no one said nothing.'

He had started the same sentiments about that collaboration just a few days prior with Griggs.

'I know I'm not f***n' with that,' explained a very blunt Dash.

'I knew, morally, we weren't the same. So, to me, Roc-a-Fella was defunct. It was over. I couldn't f*** with it. It was something that, to me—I don't wanna say 'unforgivable,' but I couldn't understand it.'

8315254-6573507-Fellas_no_more_That_n_did_a_record_with_the_n_that_raped_my_girl-a-16_1547049455514.jpg

Fellas no more: 'That n**** did a record with the n**** that raped my girl, that he liked as well. But no one said nothing,' said Dash (above with Jay Z in 2002)
8315250-6573507-image-a-12_1547047434288.jpg

Angr: 'That n**** did a record with the n**** that raped my girl, that he liked as well. But no one said nothing,' said Dash (Kelly and Jay Z above in 2004)

Kelly's former dancer Jovante Cunningham revealed that she saw Kelly having sex with Aaliyah when she was just 15.

'[I saw] things that an adult should not be doing with a child. He was having sex with Aaliyah,'. said Cunningham.

'[You] get on the bus there are bunks and these bunks have little curtains you can pull at night if you don't want anyone to see you sleeping. It just so happened we were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody's communicating, laughing. It was prank time when the door flew open on the bus. Robert was having sex with Aaliyah.'

Aaliyah's mother later denied this and the claim that her daughter married Kelly, despite a marriage certificate that seems to suggest otherwise, on which it gives Aaliyah's age as 18 rather than 15 to make the union legal.

Jay Z meanwhile is one of the many stars who has refused to speak out in the wake of the series, which he decided to participate in despite being contacted by producer Dream Hampton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...umatized-speak-R-Kelly-Jay-Z-knew-rapist.html

So full of shit

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Wait, dude stops fucking with YOU, won't return YOUR calls, won't acknowledge YOU, and YOU bitch and moan to media outlets how dude won't return YOUR calls, but YOU cut ties with HIM? Aight, Dame.

Idk about you but I wouldn't be dancing in the video of a dude who molested my soon to be wife

I probably would ask her about it too cause we should be able to talk about everything since we're getting married

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
R-ra is still pulling bitches and earning streams.....He just might get enough to leave the country and live comfortably...smh...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Just watching this right now. This is such bullshit. R. Kelly is long overdue for punishment but a lot of these ‘survivors’ should be sharing a cell with him.

What’s with these white feminists advertisements in between breaks? This is propaganda. Fuck this bullshit.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Just watching this right now. This is such bullshit. R. Kelly is long overdue for punishment but a lot of these ‘survivors’ should be sharing a cell with him.

What’s with these white feminists advertisements in between breaks? This is propaganda. Fuck this bullshit.

If the girls were complicit, then why does he deserve punishment? Just put them in jail.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
If the girls were complicit, then why does he deserve punishment? Just put them in jail.

There you go again.:rolleyes:

I’m talking about the parents. His ex wife who married him a year after the Aaliyah scandal, stayed with him 6 years after the tape while baring his 3 kids.

How about the 30 year old Kitti Jones who started fucking with him in 2011?

Her presence alone cheapens this mockumentary.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all the shit in the doc about nobody caring because the girls were black.... just so much bullshit. Some people cared, some people didn't, and he had money, fame and power. Warren Jeffs was marrying and fucking 14/15 year olds and marrying off other 14/15 year olds to old men to be fucked.... for years, and the people out there in Nevada, Arizona who knew about it let it happen... law enforcement ignored it, etc. Took years to get him locked up.... and if I recall correctly, he was a skinny, frail looking white man. Sometimes, bad guys get away with shit, and when they have money, fame, power, it sure helps.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few things.

Fuck R Kelly
Pray for the victims
I hope his kids get some mental help
and
What we need, is a damn seance to get Aaliyah to set that record straight. On real. Her fam won't say shit - ain't said shit - and with Dame coming out the woodwork like this, I need homegirl to defend HERSELF and put her attacker to shame. This is getting out of control.

Tell me what changed that make ya'll want to convict him now? Fucking grown women in a house? Versus fucking babies? Miss me with that bullshit.

parisian

International
International Member
And don't forget in 2004

since this BGOL, I gotta mention Elizabeth Ahmed aka Caviar aka Bethany Benz being the video main eye candy

... and also in the video is George Daniels of famed George's Music Room in Chicago West Side who will also fall out with Kellz after the Pied Piper ran through his teenage daughter

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Stones... glass house

And Dame need to quit "this nigga worked with a man that raped my girl" because although technically correct, who was all in the video promoting that nasty ass Armadale

Dame really need to shut the fuck up. Making me lose respect for him by the minute.

He gonna say yeah he was in the video but he wasn’t in NO SCENE WITH THAT NIGGA...LMAOOO