SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Its a discussion forum fam.

He's really said the shit I said like ten times, you just aren't trying to hear it.
Nah..he falsely accused me of saying I was pro r kelly...he falsely accused me of saying I was acceptable of black girls being mistreated... I have not posted anything to even remotely show I supported black pedo actions towards children... So if a dude can somehow imagine or straight up lie on s hit like that I could only imagine some of his comments ain't as positive or intelligent that you believe it is...that's why I said let him speak for himself

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
You're trying to make a case for fucking 14 year olds man.

Wtf.
The law is complicated in New Hampshire. Individuals under the age of 18 may not marry in New Hampshire without parental approval and a judicial waiver. Brides must be at least 13 years of age and grooms must be at least 14 years of age before their parents can apply for a judicial waiver.

Jax, you can get married at 13 in New Hampshire, so yeah you can have sex.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The law is complicated in New Hampshire. Individuals under the age of 18 may not marry in New Hampshire without parental approval and a judicial waiver. Brides must be at least 13 years of age and grooms must be at least 14 years of age before their parents can apply for a judicial waiver.

Jax, you can get married at 13 in New Hampshire, so yeah you can have sex.
You're making a case for fucking children.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nah..he falsely accused me of saying I was pro r kelly...he falsely accused me of saying I was acceptable of black girls being mistreated... I have not posted anything to even remotely show I supported black pedo actions towards children... So if a dude can somehow imagine or straight up lie on s hit like that I could only imagine some of his comments ain't as positive or intelligent that you believe it is...that's why I said let him speak for himself

I’ve never once in this thread seen you say, I’m against black girls being abused - full stop.

There’s always some qualifiers.

You’re just like white people when we say black lives matter. And they say of course black lives matter...and white lives, and brown lives, all lives matter.

They can’t say black live matter and leave it just there because it’s some shit they’re not really down with.

Just like you can’t say I’m against R Kelly abusing our girls point blank period. The end.

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Why, you’re arguing in the defense of R Kelly’s actions? Using “Intellect” with you would be pointless.
More deflection.

How do you feel about the inconsistency of the law as it relates to minors? Why can minors be adults for criminal purposes but not for sexual purposes? Please explain.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’ve never once in this thread seen you say, I’m against black girls being abused - full stop.

There’s always some qualifiers.

You’re just like white people when we say black lives matter. And they say of course black lives matter...and white lives, and brown lives, all lives matter.

They can’t say black live matter and leave it just there because it’s some shit they’re not really down with.

Just like you can’t say I’m against R Kelly abusing our girls point blank period. The end.
See Sammy that's why I said don't speak for this man... You ain't never hear me support that pedo Nig or justify his actions..now I know you a fucking moron...I literally said kill that Nig and kill every enabler to allow him to exist, get off, still get money, and allow him new girls...I literally said that in this thread multiple times...it's obvious you a special breed jew doormat

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
More deflection.

How do you feel about the inconsistency of the law as it relates to minors? Why can minors be adults for criminal purposes but not for sexual purposes? Please explain.

So are you saying if it wasn’t against the law you would be fucking 12 year olds?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
See Sammy that's why I said don't speak for this man... You ain't never hear me support that pedo Nig or justify his actions..now I know you a fucking moron...I literally said kill that Nig and kill every enabler to allow him to exist, get off, still get money, and allow him new girls...I literally said that in this thread multiple times...it's obvious you a special breed jew doormat

Did you ever say I’m against Kelly abusing our girls and end your comment there. Without talking about jews. Or black men, or the system?

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
You're making a case for fucking children.
"The grand puba of science"? Surely you jest. Bro, stop closing your eyes and see your braces clad 14 year old daughter getting pillaged by a grown man. A 14 year old is not a little kid. I, personally wouldn't have sex with a 14 year old, or an 18 year old for that matter. However if my 14 year old daughter were to end up in the clutches of R. Kelly, then I failed her as a father somewhere along the road to perdition.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did you ever say I’m against Kelly abusing our girls and end your comment there. Without talking about jews. Or black men, or the system?
Jew doormat post where I agreed with pedo activity against any kid

Remember you claimed I did, so post the proof

when I exposed you for a fraud you fell back than Sammy tried to give you life, now you back trying to flip your original comments.. Post that pro pedo s hit you claim I posted jew doormat

facts you called black men selfish and we don't care about black women... So the jew doormat wants to bash black men and than lie about what a anti-pedo and pro black image dude said...I see what you are jew doormat

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

And by the way, if you take a breath and read my comments you’ll see my problem has been men in this thread saying, yeah, I’m against what Kelly did BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS. I’m not saying you uspport Kelly, but in your mind the bigger problem here is how this whole issue is making black men look, is a way to attack black men and cover up for white men.

If you’re not saying that, then say otherwise.

I’m saying the welfare of our girls should come first. And that leads you to call me all kinds of shit just because I said put our girls first.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
WELL WHAT ABOUT WHITE RAPISTS???

HOW ABOUT ALL RAPIST??? Shit!

We talking about Robert Kelly raping young 13 year old girls right now. We all know their are rapist of all races. We talking about this rotten ass nigga Robert Kelly right now. What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
So are you saying if it wasn’t against the law you would be fucking 12 year olds?

Tex, I bet you're the same motherfucker who would PAY to fuck an 18 year old chick in DR and be okay with that. I see you "Mr. What Happens in Dr, stays in DR". My bad, you'd probably try to get with your busboy. Emphasis on "boy".

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My outrage at this point is more with muhfuckas who are saying stupid shit like this.
You still 'steppin in the name of love'....continue on
I’m not “Outraged” nor “Mad”.

Are we allowed to discuss his actions?
Would you if that documentary wouldn't have aired?...he had a video,he had a trial which he beat like O.J Simpson did and he's been touring cause he was "trapped in the closet" and you niggas didn't say shit,you moved on to the next headlines "Chris Brown beats...","Puff Daddy is gay again..." and some of you have the nerve to say it was black women(putting the blame on them,haven't they been victimized enough?damn...) who supported him,as if you don't have any black women in your family.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Jew doormat post where I agreed with pedo activity against any kid

Remember you claimed I did, so post the proof

when I exposed you for a fraud you fell back than Sammy tried to give you life, now you back trying to flip your original comments.. Post that pro pedo s hit you claim I posted jew doormat

facts you called black men selfish and we don't care about black women... So the jew doormat wants to bash black men and than lie about what a anti-pedo and pro black image dude said...I see what you are jew doormat

Post where I said you agreed with pedo activity.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Enough of the bullshit y'all. Shit is really sad. Can't believe y'all falling for the head fake. Let me preface my comments by saying, R. Kelly's choices belong to R. Kelly. I wouldn't personally have made the decisions he's made but by no means does this mean he deserves all the venom and hatred that's being thrown his way.

John Legend is a weak minded, bitch made mofo for calling R. a "serial child sex abuser". A bunch of people on this thread have referred to R. as "pedophile and/or pedo". These accusations are the definition of slander and if I were R. Kelly I would sue the shit out of John Legend. A 14,15 or 16 year old is not some pre-pubescent child. There are HUNDREDS of cases where youngsters as young as 12 years old have been CHARGED as ADULTS for a variety of crimes. Many of those cases have been profiled on BGOL and some of the very people commenting saw absolutely nothing wrong with the adult charges and in some cases even applauded it. You can't have it both ways, you're old enough to be charged as an adult for criminal activity but you can't make the personal choice to enter into a sexual relationship?!? Want manner of fuckery is this?
How Sway?

Millions of people have saw the tape, that chick knew her way around the business end of a phallus. As has already been pointed out, there are states in the union where a chick as young as 14 can get married with parental consent. THIS IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. How many threads pop up on BGOL where a female teacher is having sex with one of her male students? How many times do cats on here have absolutely no problem with it whatsoever? Hmmm, smells like bullshit to me. Many members of the board have family and/or themselves are of West Indian descent. How much do you want to bet that an older male member of your family got with a much younger post-puberty (not Uncle Chester) female and may have even married and had a child with that person. Shit some people on this site are probably the product of a similar situation.

Dream Hampton? Wendy Williams? These the broads promoting the BS? Really? These broads? C'mon son, y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

nigga-is-u-byylui.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And by the way, if you take a breath and read my comments you’ll see my problem has been men in this thread saying, yeah, I’m against what Kelly did BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS. I’m not saying you uspport Kelly, but in your mind the bigger problem here is how this whole issue is making black men look, is a way to attack black men and cover up for white men.

If you’re not saying that, then say otherwise.

I’m saying the welfare of our girls should come first. And that leads you to call me all kinds of shit just because I said put our girls first.
people can say fuck kells, kill him, fuck pedos, I love my sistas, fuck cac pedo, fuck jew media trying to destroy black imagery all under the same breath... Are we unable to dislike all negative things and still love positive things

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
"The grand puba of science"? Surely you jest. Bro, stop closing your eyes and see your braces clad 14 year old daughter getting pillaged by a grown man. A 14 year old is not a little kid. I, personally wouldn't have sex with a 14 year old, or an 18 year old for that matter. However if my 14 year old daughter were to end up in the clutches of R. Kelly, then I failed her as a father somewhere along the road to perdition.
Parental failure aside

You're making the case for fucking 14 year olds.

That and the shit you are visualizing while you talk about it are all the signs anyone reading this shit should need about you.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
HOW ABOUT ALL RAPIST??? Shit!

We talking about Robert Kelly raping young 13 year old girls right now. We all know their are rapist of all races. We talking about this rotten ass nigga Robert Kelly right now. What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

So many cats in this thread can’t bring themselves to just say kellynwas wrong. Period. Has to be all this other shit. And if it really bothered them, it would be easy.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Watching that show last night the main thing I thought about is how all them people were co-conspirators with him. All the men around him, grown women that had sex with minors and parents that gave this dude their kids. It seems like he tried to keep 16-17 as his new sweet spot just because in certain states that’s the consensual age.

The correct charge for this dude and all those adults who engaged in exploitation is to hit him with the violation of the Mann Act, having women cross state lines for immoral purposes. He doesn’t have to pimp them out to violate the Mann Act, he just has to fly them out for sexual purposes.

This dude is basically trying to be a pimp and is living a pimps lifestyle and somewhere along the ride learned a few rules of pimpin. No speaking to men, keeping your head down, pitching all hoes against each other etc...

These chicks were not sex slaves or brainwashed they were just hardcore groupies He is taking advantage of a easy situation. Chicks will go hard for broke dudes, this is R. Kelly ofcourse chicks are gonna go crazy over him. He just knows how to manipulate the broken ones. He is by far not the master mind they are making him out to be. He is just some stupid dude with money that likes young girls.

I know chicks who are currently married and still fuck their old pimp. One chick got married invited her old pimp and told the groom he couldn’t have any ex-girlfriends at their wedding. How many times have you seen chicks still hanging with and are best friends with their old pimp that’s being a mastermind not what this pedo is doing.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
people can say fuck kells, kill him, fuck pedos, I love my sistas, fuck cac pedo, fuck jew media trying to destroy black imagery all under the same breath... Are we unable to dislike all negative things and still love positive things

You can man. All I’m saying is in a thread about young sistas being abused, I wish we as black men could have one thread, just one where we just support them and nothing else. Then go make 50 threads about white pedos or the media and all the other shit and I’ll be with it. But to me and other men in this thread, adding “what about...” to this thread doesn’t do our girls justice.

The fucked up thing is you are not even one of the main people I was talking about. There are dudes in this thread that absolutely have no problem with fucking 15byear olds. That’s who I’m talking about.

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Parental failure aside

You're making the case for fucking 14 year olds.

That and the shit you are visualizing while you talk about it are all the signs anyone reading this shit should need about you.

Pure unmitigated comedy. Sammyjackass, for the 10th time, how do you feel about 14 year old's being charged as adults?

Stay on task son.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Tex, I bet you're the same motherfucker who would PAY to fuck an 18 year old chick in DR and be okay with that. I see you "Mr. What Happens in Dr, stays in DR". My bad, you'd probably try to get with your busboy. Emphasis on "boy".

You didn’t answer the question and it should be a really easy question to answer.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You can man. All I’m saying is in a thread about young sistas being abused, I wish we as black men could have one thread, just one where we just support them and nothing else. Then go make 50 threads about white pedos or the media and all the other shit and I’ll be with it. But to me and other men in this thread, adding “what about...” to this thread doesn’t do our girls justice.

The fucked up thing is you are not even one of the main people I was talking about. There are dudes in this thread that absolutely have no problem with fucking 15byear olds. That’s who I’m talking about.
Any Nig that agrees or tries to give an excuse for that pedo Nig can die to..I didn't even get to read 1 of these dudes who everybody quoting about being pro underage sex..smh

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Any Nig that agrees or tries to give an excuse for that pedo Nig can die to..I didn't even get to read 1 of these dudes who everybody quoting about being pro underage sex..smh

He’s in here making a legal case to have sex with 14 year olds

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
You didn’t answer the question and it should be a really easy question to answer.
All jokes aside I can tell by reading your posts something is clearly off about you. Your question has been answered multiple times in the thread. With that said you're a very literal person, you lack insight and the ability to think creatively. You can't grasp anything that isn't explicitly spelled out for you. I suspect you're borderline autistic, maybe a touch of Asperger's.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More deflection.

How come 18 year olds can go to war and die for their countries in the military but can’t buy a beer in the country they’re fighting for?

Nah I’m not deflecting, you want me to have an intellectual conversation with a person “You” who educated us on the legal age “13” to marry in New Hampshire.

You and I have nothing to speak about.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
All jokes aside I can tell by reading your posts something is clearly off about you. Your question has been answered multiple times in the thread. With that said you're a very literal person, you lack insight and the ability to think creatively. You can't grasp anything that isn't explicitly spelled out for you. I suspect you're borderline autistic, maybe a touch of Asperger's.

Watch how easy this is.

@sammyjax if it was legal would you have sex with a 12 year old?

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Hmmm.......

What do you do again for living tallblack? I'm not one of these fuckboys you're used to on this site bro. Carefully read my words before this escalates.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
So many cats in this thread can’t bring themselves to just say kellynwas wrong. Period. Has to be all this other shit. And if it really bothered them, it would be easy.

I hear you. And fuck those who can't and won't say that this rapist ass bitch is a fuckin' piece of shit. Fuck'em!

Last edited:

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Watch how easy this is.

@sammyjax if it was legal would you have sex with a 12 year old?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Pure unmitigated comedy. Sammyjackass, for the 10th time, how do you feel about 14 year old's being charged as adults?

Stay on task son.
You are discussing a 14 yr old, picking up a weapon and committing a crime on their own. That's one thing

For a 14 yr old to have sex, (without their hand) would include an ADULT to be called statutory rape.

That said adult would be now a pedo.

So what point are you trying to make?
A child can commit a crime.
Same as they can agree to have sex. It's up to an adult to go along and do it, or avoid the situation completely.