SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckas worse than Trump supporters.

R(apist) Kelly could say, "I, the Pied Piper, could rape a 13 year old girl in the middle of Times Square and my supporters would still support me."

WELL WHAT ABOUT WHITE RAPISTS???

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Hold up so all the fake outrage about how disgusting Kelly is yet, y'all on here watching his documentary like its girls night.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Was Harvey Weinstein targeting underage black girls?

Yes throw him in jail too. But right now we’re talking about one man targeting our girls.

And BGOL’s response is “well I feel bad for what (allegedly) happened to them I guess, but the real victims here are black men.”
Who knows what these cacs are capable of... Who said Weinstein or none of these other cacs sex predators didn't sexually assault black women... I put nothing pass those sex predators... When a cac sex predator is at large anybody can be prey to them

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Was Harvey Weinstein targeting underage black girls?

Yes throw him in jail too. But right now we’re talking about one man targeting our girls.

And BGOL’s response is “well I feel bad for what (allegedly) happened to them I guess, but the real victims here are black men.”

Yes Harvey was.

I think it's conditioning
We've been conditioned to say if you speak on anyone else you're excusing something and that rule only applies to black people

We're black men so yes we don't want this sick person to represent us. We don't want to be the poster child for this behavior which we don't condone
That's not excusing that piece of shit
If we could condemn him in peace without outside input that'd be fucking the right way for this to go down
But that's not how this shit is playing out

People are asking me about this shit like I let it go on and I have to remind them I was a fucking child when it happened

And at the same time we don't see anyone keeping the same energy with the rest of them nor do the entire populus of their males get held to the fire and solely blamed for the actions of the ones who are doing this same shit

Fuck r Kelly you'll never see a word about me defending him or blaming the victims of him who were underage.

Period.

But also if we gotta handle this in house don't let outside ppl chime in on our problems to fix if we can't chime in on theirs as we're told

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Who knows what these cacs are capable of... Who said Weinstein or none of these other cacs sex predators didn't sexually assault black women... I put nothing pass those sex predators... When a cac sex predator is at large anybody can be prey to them

But you know this man was targeting our girls and the only fucks you can muster is for black men.

Zero fucks except some “all live matter” fucks for black girls. If it means they have to keep being raped and abused to protect the image of black men, well that’s some shit they’re going to have to take.

And until we think white predators have been called out enough, young black girls just going to have to keep taking it as well.

I mean we’re sorry, but what about .....

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But you know this man was targeting our girls and the only fucks you can muster is for black men.

Zero fucks except some “all live matter” fucks for black girls. If it means they have to keep being raped and abused to protect the image of black men, well that’s some shit they’re going to have to take.

And until we think white predators have been called out enough, young black girls just going to have to keep taking it as well.

I mean we’re sorry, but what about .....
if that's what you comprehended out of this than the school system failed you

let me break it down to you in a kid way... If 5 hungry killer bears was outside your door ...4 white bears and 1 black bear... They all had a taste for human and the only way to stop them was by killing them... Do you only shoot the black 1 and think you safe ? Do you think everybody will live if only 4 hungry white killer bears outside?... What we saying is kill all the bears? Don't juss single 1 out and claim victory... It ain't safe till they all dead... Ya seem to be happy when only the black bear dies

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
if that's what you comprehended out of this than the school system failed you

let me break it down to you in a kid way... If 5 hungry killer bears was outside your door ...4 white bears and 1 black bear... They all had a taste for human and the only way to stop them was by killing them... Do you only shoot the black 1 and think you safe ? Do you think everybody will live if only 4 hungry killer bears outside?... What we saying is kill all the bears? Don't juss single 1 out and claim victory... It ain't safe till they all dead... Ya seem to be happy when only the black bear dies

Show me one person in this thread saying only go after black men?

To use your analogy, you see the black bear eating a young black girl and say until we kill the white bears, i’m gonna let this black one keep eating black girls.

Let me help you out. Let’s arrest all pedophiles everywhere.

Now can we stop making this about black men and focus on our girls?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Show me one person in this thread saying only go after black men?

To use your analogy, you see the black bear eating a young black girl and say until we kill the white bears, i’m gonna let this black one keep eating black girls.

Let me help you out. Let’s arrest all pedophiles everywhere.

Now can we stop making this about black men and focus on our girls?
Once again your comprehension skills is off... I have repeatedly said fuck r kelly, he can die, it's been tuck r kelly since the tape dropped..I've uttered those words prob 100 times over the weekend on this board..called him a pedo many times...even in my bear example I said kill all the bears..I didn't say 1 bear deserved it more than the others I said kill them all.. You seem more press to kill the black bear... You said a black bear eating a kid..you got a lot of hatred towards that black bear... I said kill them all.. Make sure if 1 get it they all get it...there's a thread talking about a boy fucker juss winning award that same hatred for kellz ain't in that same thread for that cac boy fucker...I had to bump it numerous times cause no energy of hate hitting old boy

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Man BGOL, y’all got it. This thread just made me realize how many black men give so few fucks about our girls. And sadly, they have no protection because we damn sure aren’t going to do anything that may hurt our perception. I just pray they get one man in their lives that’s not so narcissistic that will actually look out for them. Because black men are 100 percent looking out for ourselves.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man BGOL, y’all got it. This thread just made me realize how many black men give so few fucks about our girls. And sadly, they have no protection because we damn sure aren’t going to do anything that may hurt our perception. I just pray they get one man in their lives that’s not so narcissistic that will actually look out for them. Because black men are 100 percent looking out for ourselves.
got him... THEm jews got this Nig brainwashed..a 3 day special got this Nig blaiming black men for a pedo that happens to be black... When that pedo was in a white court house they let him go even though they had tapes... Yet somehow black men who don't control the justice system or get penalized for street justice is the blame for this sick piece of shit... 1 documentary on a black pedo somehow convinced this Nig black men are selfish and we don't care about black women... Ya nigs was wondering why I didn't like this documentary ? Proof right here them jews convinced this so called black man that black men ain't s hit now imagine how other people are interpreted it...this documentary was a propaganda piece to do juss this..old boy is proof how the media manipulates...got him

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Enough of the bullshit y'all. Shit is really sad. Can't believe y'all falling for the head fake. Let me preface my comments by saying, R. Kelly's choices belong to R. Kelly. I wouldn't personally have made the decisions he's made but by no means does this mean he deserves all the venom and hatred that's being thrown his way.

John Legend is a weak minded, bitch made mofo for calling R. a "serial child sex abuser". A bunch of people on this thread have referred to R. as "pedophile and/or pedo". These accusations are the definition of slander and if I were R. Kelly I would sue the shit out of John Legend. A 14,15 or 16 year old is not some pre-pubescent child. There are HUNDREDS of cases where youngsters as young as 12 years old have been CHARGED as ADULTS for a variety of crimes. Many of those cases have been profiled on BGOL and some of the very people commenting saw absolutely nothing wrong with the adult charges and in some cases even applauded it. You can't have it both ways, you're old enough to be charged as an adult for criminal activity but you can't make the personal choice to enter into a sexual relationship?!? Want manner of fuckery is this?
How Sway?

Millions of people have saw the tape, that chick knew her way around the business end of a phallus. As has already been pointed out, there are states in the union where a chick as young as 14 can get married with parental consent. THIS IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. How many threads pop up on BGOL where a female teacher is having sex with one of her male students? How many times do cats on here have absolutely no problem with it whatsoever? Hmmm, smells like bullshit to me. Many members of the board have family and/or themselves are of West Indian descent. How much do you want to bet that an older male member of your family got with a much younger post-puberty (not Uncle Chester) female and may have even married and had a child with that person. Shit some people on this site are probably the product of a similar situation.

Dream Hampton? Wendy Williams? These the broads promoting the BS? Really? These broads? C'mon son, y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
got him... THEm jews got this Nig brainwashed..a 3 day special got this Nig blaiming black men for a pedo that happens to be black... When that pedo was in a white court house they let him go even though they had tapes... Yet somehow black men who don't control the justice system or get penalized for street justice is the blame for this sick piece of shit... 1 documentary on a black pedo somehow convinced this Nig black men are selfish and we don't care about black women... Ya nigs was wondering why I didn't like this documentary ? Proof right here them jews convinced this so called black man that black men ain't s hit now imagine how other people are interpreted it...this documentary was a propaganda piece to do juss this..old boy is proof how the media manipulates...got him

The documentary isn’t proving how black men feel about black girls. This thread and your own words and the lack of even a little bit of empathy for them is.

Got him.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
And the post right above mine proved it 100 percent. At least he had the courage to come out to say what so many “men” in this thread actually think. He doesn’t think there is anything wrong with having sex with a 14 year old.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The documentary isn’t proving how black men feel about black girls. This thread and your own words and the lack of even a little bit of empathy for them is.

Got him.
Actually you juss might be a moron... You never once heard me say any girl deserved to be molested..you never once heard me defend r kelly actions... I've said he can die, kill him, fuck that Nig for the past 18yrs, called him pedo, etc... You the 1 bashing black men calling us selfish, saying we don't protect our women... jew nigs convinced you black man aren't s hit and you believed him ..got him...you the Nig ready to throw in the towel got him

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enough of the bullshit y'all. Shit is really sad. Can't believe y'all falling for the head fake. Let me preface my comments by saying, R. Kelly's choices belong to R. Kelly. I wouldn't personally have made the decisions he's made but by no means does this mean he deserves all the venom and hatred that's being thrown his way.

John Legend is a weak minded, bitch made mofo for calling R. a "serial child sex abuser". A bunch of people on this thread have referred to R. as "pedophile and/or pedo". These accusations are the definition of slander and if I were R. Kelly I would sue the shit out of John Legend. A 14,15 or 16 year old is not some pre-pubescent child. There are HUNDREDS of cases where youngsters as young as 12 years old have been CHARGED as ADULTS for a variety of crimes. Many of those cases have been profiled on BGOL and some of the very people commenting saw absolutely nothing wrong with the adult charges and in some cases even applauded it. You can't have it both ways, you're old enough to be charged as an adult for criminal activity but you can't make the personal choice to enter into a sexual relationship?!? Want manner of fuckery is this?
How Sway?

Millions of people have saw the tape, that chick knew her way around the business end of a phallus. As has already been pointed out, there are states in the union where a chick as young as 14 can get married with parental consent. THIS IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. How many threads pop up on BGOL where a female teacher is having sex with one of her male students? How many times do cats on here have absolutely no problem with it whatsoever? Hmmm, smells like bullshit to me. Many members of the board have family and/or themselves are of West Indian descent. How much do you want to bet that an older male member of your family got with a much younger post-puberty (not Uncle Chester) female and may have even married and had a child with that person. Shit some people on this site are probably the product of a similar situation.

Dream Hampton? Wendy Williams? These the broads promoting the BS? Really? These broads? C'mon son, y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

And they said R Kelly couldn’t read or write.

Glad you could join us Kells

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
And the post right above mine proved it 100 percent. At least he had the courage to come out to say what so many “men” in this thread actually think. He doesn’t think there is anything wrong with having sex with a 14 year old.
Tex, is sex with a 14 year old "culturally wrong" or "inherently wrong"? Is it wrong in Africa, on the Moon, on Mars or just in your head? Do you set the standard for everybody? Don't we need to have a basic agreement to terms in order to have a discussion?

Is it right to charge a 13 year old as an adult for a crime?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Actually you juss might be a moron... You never once heard me say any girl deserved to be molested..you never once heard me defend r kelly actions... I've said he can die, kill him, fuck that Nig for the past 18yrs, called him pedo, etc... You the 1 bashing black men calling us selfish, saying we don't protect our women... jew nigs convinced you black man aren't s hit and you believed him ..got him...you the Nig ready to throw in the towel got him
Not for nothing

He's not saying that about "black men" as a whole, he's saying that about the black men that are giving the argument about what this doc is doing to black men priority over what Kells did to them girls.

You're either misunderstanding or mischaracterizing his position.

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescentchildren.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.[4][5]

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not for nothing

He's not saying that about "black men" as a whole, he's saying that about the black men that are giving the argument about what this doc is doing to black men priority over what Kells did to them girls.

You're either misunderstanding or mischaracterizing his position.
He's his own person no need to speak up for him.. You think he means something but actually you might misinterpreted what he meant...I rather him speak up for himse!f..right now he failing

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Tex, is sex with a 14 year old "culturally wrong" or "inherently wrong"? Is it wrong in Africa, on the Moon, on Mars or just in your head? Do you set the standard for everybody? Don't we need to have a basic agreement to terms in order to have a discussion?

Is it right to charge a 13 year old as an adult for a crime?
Its inherently wrong.

Is stoning women for reading culturally wrong or inherently wrong? Is genital mutilation culturally wrong or inherently wrong?

This is just another version of "well what about them, they do it."

Another member of the it's cool to fuck underage girls club.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He's his own person no need to speak up for him.. You think he means something but actually you might misinterpreted what he meant...I rather him speak up for himse!f..right now he failing
Its a discussion forum fam.

He's really said the shit I said like ten times, you just aren't trying to hear it.

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Its inherently wrong.

Is stoning women for reading culturally wrong or inherently wrong? Is genital mutilation culturally wrong or inherently wrong?

This is just another version of "well what about them, they do it."

Another member of the it's cool to fuck underage girls club.
Should 13 year olds be charged as adults? 14? 15?

Does the age of 18 somehow bestow magical powers of wisdom and prudent judgment on your bornday?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of you fake outragers are crazy because you,yes you have watched the video like 99% of us in urban America have,where was your outrage then?he had a trial and all and got off and people talked about it but again you went on with your life and it's been over ten years,this doc comes out and niggas is mad again

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Some of you fake outragers are crazy because you,yes you have watched the video like 99% of us in urban America have,where was your outrage then?he had a trial and all and got off and people talked about it but again you went on with your life and it's been over ten years,this doc comes out and niggas is mad again
My outrage at this point is more with muhfuckas who are saying stupid shit like this.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Man I’ve said it multiple times that the response of some men in this thread is deplorable. But there are some black men that care. And you keep saying I only want to punish black men when I said in this thread all pedos should be put in jail. My point is that to take what happened to these girls and make it about black men is horrible. You keep talking about black men and white men and jews. When have you talked anything about the girls without following it up with “well what about...”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m not “Outraged” nor “Mad”.

Are we allowed to discuss his actions?