Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles Official Discussion!!!

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, I agree, they want that white face of the NFL; that's why they keep pushing country music on the NFL, it's just more whiteness. I remember Jimmy the Greek said, I'm paraphrasing, if Black people become coaches and quarterbacks then the White people wouldn't have anything to do.
In the same WRC-TV interview, Snyder, whose remarks were termed "reprehensible" by CBS, also commented that the only sports realm in which white people then dominated was coaching and that if Black people were to "take coaching, as I think everyone wants them to, there is not going to be anything left for the white people." Snyder, during his remarks, emphasized he was not meaning to be "derogatory" but said the only thing then that "whites control are the coaching jobs — the Black talent is beautiful, it's great, it's out there. The only thing left for the whites is a couple of coaching jobs."[10][12]

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christian McCaffery is now the Tiger Woods of the NFL. White dude in a predominantly black position. He earns his praise through putting up numbers, but Cooper Rush bro? A competent QB can thrive on a team with a top rated defense, and he doesn't throw a bunch of pics. Cooper wasn't the next coming of Montana like they wanted.
I've been watching football for a minute, and saying that Christian McCaffery is now the Tiger Woods of the NFL is an interesting comment. I understand what you mean, but there are no black owners in the NFL, very few black general managers and very few head coaches.

So, I guess the question would be why are teams not drafting more "Christian McCaffery" types coming out of college, particularly at the skill positions?

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FoDflyoWAAI2nos

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
In the same WRC-TV interview, Snyder, whose remarks were termed "reprehensible" by CBS, also commented that the only sports realm in which white people then dominated was coaching and that if Black people were to "take coaching, as I think everyone wants them to, there is not going to be anything left for the white people." Snyder, during his remarks, emphasized he was not meaning to be "derogatory" but said the only thing then that "whites control are the coaching jobs — the Black talent is beautiful, it's great, it's out there. The only thing left for the whites is a couple of coaching jobs."[10][12]
I appreciate statements like these. It showcases two things:

1) Reality.
2) Fear.

All cacs work overtime to suppress this type of statement because saying it out loud crushes their souls. He just got too real with it. :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Irvin told the Dallas Morning News the encounter happened at a hotel in Glendale -- the site of this weekend's SB LVII -- after he had returned to the property following a night out on the town.

Irvin says he spoke with the woman for roughly 45 seconds in the lobby -- and described it all as an almost entirely non-physical interaction.

The woman, though, according to the DMN, launched a complaint about Irvin's actions -- leading to the NFLN pulling him from their coverage on Tuesday.

Irvin says he's been left "perplexed" by it all -- explaining to the outlet it was such an innocuous conversation, he hardly even remembered it.

"When I got back after going out … I came into the lobby, and I talked to somebody," Irvin said. "I talked to this girl. I don't know her, and I talked to her for about 45 seconds."

"We shook hands. Then, I left. … That’s all I know."

He added, "I don’t really recall that conversation, to tell you the truth. We were out drinking. It was just a friendly conversation. ‘What’s up?’ I don’t even know. … I am totally perplexed."

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have analysed this game and I just can’t see a case for KC. break this game down and Philly has the advantage in EVERY position except QB and TE. If Cheetah was still there I could see Mahomes having a big game to him and Kelce pulling it out. But no cheetah,no running game cause they don’t run and the WR are not a threat to Philly defense. The Chiefs are one of the worst run defenses in league and now they gotta stop the best running game which they won’t cause they are soft as hell and they got rookies at corner to cover Brown and Smith making play action dangerous especially with Hurts running ability they have to account for. I think the Eagles DL will beat up on KC line and pressure Mahomes all game. I actually think this game will be a mismatch cause I don’t see Mahomes doing to this defense what he has to to make this a competitive game. I see a 30-17 type score.