Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles Official Discussion!!!

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
327084625_876945183509446_7215936399093970735_n.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.

Congratulations to the Eagles on winning the Superbowl....

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are they saying about Joe Burrow now? Here was Bomani's take on how many in the mainstream media were comparing Burrow to Mahomes. Side note, I'm not against Joe Burrow, he seems cool as fuk, it's just that some in the media have a skewed opinion about him that crowns him king of the quarterbacks and that ain't cool.

They want a white QB to be the face of the league. It's systemic bias. It's not even like Mahomes or Hurts are some thugged out dudes that portray a shitty image. They seem like nice guys and you don't hear anything about them at the club going crazy or on twitter cursing out instagram models that they fucked.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like both teams and who i've pulling for to meet in the superbowl. i got the eagles. defense is nasty. also pulling for jalen since he's been questioned on can he be an effective nfl qb. and him, devonta and dickerson played at bama.
This is the bullshit. The talking heads in the media were ready to call Cooper Rush and Daniel Jones the best QBs in the NFL when they won a handful of games. Mahomes and Hurts have been balling all goddamn season, and there are still "doubts". There is always a "but is he really that good" horseshit, because it can't be a black QB being an awesome player, something else has to be the reason for it.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They want a white QB to be the face of the league. It's systemic bias. It's not even like Mahomes or Hurts are some thugged out dudes that portray a shitty image. They seem like nice guys and you don't hear anything about them at the club going crazy or on twitter cursing out instagram models that they fucked.
Yup, I agree, they want that white face of the NFL; that's why they keep pushing country music on the NFL, it's just more whiteness. I remember Jimmy the Greek said, I'm paraphrasing, if Black people become coaches and quarterbacks then the White people wouldn't have anything to do.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, I agree, they want that white face of the NFL; that's why they keep pushing country music on the NFL, it's just more whiteness. I remember Jimmy the Greek said, I'm paraphrasing, if Black people become coaches and quarterbacks then the White people wouldn't have anything to do.
Christian McCaffery is now the Tiger Woods of the NFL. White dude in a predominantly black position. He earns his praise through putting up numbers, but Cooper Rush bro? A competent QB can thrive on a team with a top rated defense, and he doesn't throw a bunch of pics. Cooper wasn't the next coming of Montana like they wanted.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christian McCaffery is now the Tiger Woods of the NFL. White dude in a predominantly black position. He earns his praise through putting up numbers, but Cooper Rush bro? A competent QB can thrive on a team with a top rated defense, and he doesn't throw a bunch of pics. Cooper wasn't the next coming of Montana like they wanted.
Well any White person they'll hype up no matter the name, it's like a White person gets the Special Booster Hype. It never fails, they get the S.B.H. each time, it only makes sense if you know the racial caste system and where they expect Black people to be.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
McCaffrey is the exception, he’s extremely good. Doesn’t matter that he’s a cac, the boy can ball.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
McCaffrey doesn't even have the endorsements like a star like the few non QB stars, with Gronk and JJ Watt retired the only 1 that really has a brand like that now is Travis Kelce outa the white non QB players

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
McCaffrey doesn't even have the endorsements like a star like the few non QB stars, with Gronk and JJ Watt retired the only 1 that really has a brand like that now is Travis Kelce outa the white non QB players
Gronk is killing with the endorsement game, and JJ is doing acting gigs. He's actually pretty good at acting, and was hilarious in the Bad Moms movie.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

didn't know Siriani was a coach on the Chiefs staff when Andy Reid was hired there...Reid brought his own people (all ex eagles staff) and fired Siriani..

The Eagles fired Reid.....Reid Fired Siriani... now they BOTH meet as head coaches in the championship!!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:

EAGLES VS CHIEFS - THIS TIME ITS PERSONAL!!

espadon

Star
BGOL Investor
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.

Ok, at kickoff, SF had two healthy QBs. By the end of the 1st half, that Eagles pass rush broke both of them. That's that kinda pressure that Mahomes is gonna have to deal with for 60 minutes. KC has no chance if all of their offensive weapons are broke. And even if they come in healthy, I still like Philly for the win strictly because they have the better defense and an offense that will put up at least 27 pts on KC whose defense is leaky af...especially in the secondary. The smart money will be and should be on Philly.