Styles P Explains Why He Supports Trump Over Democrats? FORGET HIM!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Akademiks posted the Obama speech earlier and peep the top comment and wakas response :

vKi0zVx.png

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Parties are what you make them. For some reason people keep saying black folk need to form our own party. This country is a two party system.
A black party would be nothing more the CBC because we'd still have to work within the system and with either party.
People's make this shit too complicated. You vote people in and you vote people out if they don't do what you want them to do. The same way you'd fire an employee who's not doing their job. Yet like a supervisor you have to make sure the employees are doing their job. Not hire them and then go hide in your office.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Akademiks posted the Obama propaganda speech earlier and peep the top comment and wakas response :

vKi0zVx.png

hmmm...

is this some concerted effort?

Cause these seems AWFULLY WELL F*CKING TIMED

so close to the actual election

all these old rappers black celebrities

Ice Cube, 50 Cent, John Salley, Waka Floka, Styles etc etc....

spreading misinformation about voting, throwing support behind Trump

NOW?

WTF is going on here?

@fonzerrillii @largebillsonlyplease @woodchuck @ViCiouS @easy_b @Camille @veritech @4 Dimensional @dik cashmere

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Styles P is half Jamaican. Jamaicans don't be liking all that fuckery and batty business the Democratic party promoting right now. I'm not surprised.

As for Waka, he comes from money and only dumbed himself down to sell records, not shocked he rocking wit the Republicans either given his tax bracket.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
hmmm...

NOW?

WTF is going on here?

@fonzerrillii @largebillsonlyplease @woodchuck @ViCiouS @easy_b @Camille @veritech @4 Dimensional @dik cashmere
Isn't Nicki Minaj on that list?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
hmmm...

NOW?

WTF is going on here?

Like I said before everyone is showing their true colors right now with Trump I’m going to remember this after the election especially these old ass rappers and entertainers they forget on what happened with Steve Harvey just a few years ago with Trump they have very short memories.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like I said before everyone is showing their true colors right now with Trump I’m going to remember this after the election especially these old ass rappers and entertainers they forget on what happened with Steve Harvey just a few years ago with Trump they have very short memories.

but WHY NOW?

When it APPEARS he gonna lose?

WHY be on the WRONG side of history?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Lox have spent 20 years espousing drugs, violence, anti Female lyrics, yet they have used Black support to build up their economic empire.

Not surprised he would support a white man that has done the same thing. These rappers think THIS vote is a game. Trump with 4 more years will fuck Black America for decades.

Fuck him and all he stands for.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I can’t explain it the only thing I could think is money Also Trump legal troubles are mountain every damn day like I said I’m not going to forget this
When I hear such talk it just reminds me of the ill-informed and off the cuff shit I hear from individuals at the barbershop aka conspiracy theory central.
Some people just want to go against the grain, just to go against the grain.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
When I hear such talk it just reminds me of the ill-informed and off the cuff shit I hear from individuals at the barbershop aka conspiracy theory central.
Some people just want to go against the grain, just to go against the grain.

You know who’s really pissed at some of these dudes......black women they are hot as hell right now at these old cats.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
hmmm...

NOW?

WTF is going on here?

but WHY NOW?

When it APPEARS he gonna lose?

WHY be on the WRONG side of history?
:money:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you loyal democrats are getting your feelings hurt. lol. he's right, you are picking your poison. I just can't force myself to vote for any racist, so neither for me, on principle. I just think it's funny y'all getting mad because you want everyone else black to vote for the same racist candidate as opposed to another racist candidate. fuck the system and the choices. this game is not allowing us to progress. we need to pick our representatives from the ground up and start leveraging our purchasing power and workforce. both candidates won't do shit for you, and the same shit will happen regardless. we are the targets of upper echelon society from the birth of the nation and that's not going to change by voting.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lox have spent 20 years espousing drugs, violence, anti Female lyrics, yet they have used Black support to build up their economic empire.

Not surprised he would support a white man that has done the same thing. These rappers think THIS vote is a game. Trump with 4 more years will fuck Black America for decades.

Fuck him and all he stands for.

Disagree
I thi k we all get old eventually and we slowly turn more conservative and want to do for the community.even though styles P is old now he said some wild kill a dude stuff for years he can't walk that road no more so he needs something to hold onto.
Trump is pure evil but it's structured evil and I'm not surprised black men from a mstrischal community will gravitate towards masculinity and a system even if it's a evil system. We can get all righteous all we wants but all those head nods and sister and brother speak when you old it's not there like that.
Not surprising male rappers not all but some support trump. These conversations been going on for years in the hood and I always side eyed democratic shills cuz it kinds tells me they ain't around like that. The hardest rapper will open up about child support or disrespect from females or whatever. I'm not surprised to say the least.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall don't rally understand how alot of the black community smile in person but cry in private. Lotta unhappy people out there this gender war stuff doesn't work. Trump will lose no doubt but black America will continue to have casts offs like this for a while. Yall might have to completely turn off all forms of entertainment soon.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Disagree
I thi k we all get old eventually and we slowly turn more conservative and want to do for the community.even though styles P is old now he said some wild kill a dude stuff for years he can't walk that road no more so he needs something to hold onto.
Trump is pure evil but it's structured evil and I'm not surprised black men from a mstrischal community will gravitate towards masculinity and a system even if it's a evil system. We can get all righteous all we wants but all those head nods and sister and brother speak when you old it's not there like that.
Not surprising male rappers not all but some support trump. These conversations been going on for years in the hood and I always side eyed democratic shills cuz it kinds tells me they ain't around like that. The hardest rapper will open up about child support or disrespect from females or whatever. I'm not surprised to say the least.
Black folk are typically conservative but liberal on some things (sometimes too liberal). In fact if the republican party didn't spew their racist shit for years..the black republican vote would probably look like the latino vote.
Yet their aint shit structured about Trump's evil. I for one will not cut off my nose to spite my face.

Last edited: