Styles P Explains Why He Supports Trump Over Democrats? FORGET HIM!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all who's voting for Biden wouldn't understand about the people who makes over $400K on why they voting for Trump.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folk are typically conservative but liberal on some things (sometimes too liberal). In fact if the republican party didn't spew their racist shit for years..the black republican vote would probably look like the latino vote.
Yet their aint shit structured about Trump's evil. I for one will not cut 9ff my nose to spite my face.

Not arguing with you, just stating my case. You're right no one should support trump since it's a slippery slope. We support trump in large numbers and they don't even put cops on trial for killing us or whatever. You correct but the other side isn't angels either. Everyone eats and we get scraps.

The system needs to change but we need to think outside the box. We can't take from the hood and the streets ad give nothing back. Eventually people will get upset.

Wacka flocka is woke and I heard young thug is like a genius low key lol. Rappers put on a image to sell but I know many of them probably hurt in private knowing how the music is destructive.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He lost me on supporting the red over the blue. That's just insanity. These fucks more worried about liability protections than the people. If racism going to be a constant either way, at least shoot for the bigger crumbs. Much bigger crumbs come from democrats.

He has to just come to terms with the fact the community won't demand shit for the votes, so it's on to the next factor. Just the basics. On the basics, GOP is just evil. Sinister. Mitch like the character Peter Cushing played in Star Wars.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Akademiks posted the Obama speech earlier and peep the top comment and wakas response :

vKi0zVx.png
i been telling you about them wealthy black folks from G.A....they love massa and are closet republicans.....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disagree
I thi k we all get old eventually and we slowly turn more conservative and want to do for the community.even though styles P is old now he said some wild kill a dude stuff for years he can't walk that road no more so he needs something to hold onto.
Trump is pure evil but it's structured evil and I'm not surprised black men from a mstrischal community will gravitate towards masculinity and a system even if it's a evil system. We can get all righteous all we wants but all those head nods and sister and brother speak when you old it's not there like that.
Not surprising male rappers not all but some support trump. These conversations been going on for years in the hood and I always side eyed democratic shills cuz it kinds tells me they ain't around like that. The hardest rapper will open up about child support or disrespect from females or whatever. I'm not surprised to say the least.
If u dont go jump off a bridge with this dumb shit

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmmm...

is this some concerted effort?

Cause these seems AWFULLY WELL F*CKING TIMED

so close to the actual election

all these old rappers black celebrities

Ice Cube, 50 Cent, John Salley, Waka Floka, Styles etc etc....

spreading misinformation about voting, throwing support behind Trump

NOW?

WTF is going on here?

@fonzerrillii @largebillsonlyplease @woodchuck @ViCiouS @easy_b @Camille @veritech @4 Dimensional @dik cashmere

just cause you don't like information doesn't make it misinformation

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who the f*ck said that?

Opinion is opinion.

FALSEHOODS and LIES and misinformation are dangerous.

John Salley SPECIFICALLY gave FALSE information on Voters rights.

Cube "contract" covered agendas ALREADY in legislation.

Agreed that falsehoods can be dangerous yes.
But what I stated still stands. A lot of what people are doing is saying things are lies etc. because they just don't like what they are hearing, i believe thats equally dangerous

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Seriously if you can't look at Donald Trump and tell he is a straight up idiot I question your decision making ability. All them niggas is wack to me yeah you can rap nigga but your still stupid as fuck from Salley 50 TI Cube (sorta) Waka and now Styles WTF it's an epidemic of these niggas jumping out the window fuck em all. I mean Im still gonna watch power and listen to the Lox but all them other niggas was useless anyway lol

These rich dummies are going to influence some poor dummies to vote against their self interest so their myopic assess can keep and extra 100k. And we wonder why we are lost.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm so sick of this goddamn argument by these arrogant ass motherfuckers. This "I work harder" bullshit is the shit that they tell themselves to justify their selfishness.
The new rich boy argument is that they "work harder", so they deserve more. They already get more.
Pay your fair share. Most of the people making upper-end six figures on up are NOT paying their fair share. They are mad because someone is calling them on their bullshit. They believe their 14-hour day is more valuable than the next person's when time ticks the same for everyone.
Plus,
These niggas are rappers. They don't work hard.
AND they are wrong about the numbers.
Dummies.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
A bunch of rappers who are looking for a handout at one of Trump’s hotels or condos or Trump has kompramat on these fools. These bamas was probably doing some unscrupulous shit at one of his properties and bam — gotcha negro! The eye in the sky (security cameras) never lie.

Other than that, I been said a lot of these rappers, especially from my era, are fond of him. Fuck these coons! Cancel these ho ass negros!

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow....what's the deal with these rappers? they just as selfish as trump. they got their money off of people and feel they are better and deserve to be on a level higher than everyone else.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A bunch of rappers who are looking for a handout at one of Trump’s hotels or condos or Trump has kompramat on these fools. These bamas was probably doing some unscrupulous shit at one of his properties and bam — gotcha negro! The eye in the sky (security cameras) never lie.

Other than that, I been said a lot of these rappers, especially from my era, are fond of him. Fuck these coons! Cancel these ho ass negros!

A "handout" from someone who may very well be in financial dire straits (We forgot about the NY Times report about his tax returns since we were distracted by him being diagnosed with Covid-19)?