Student Slaps Substitute Teacher...Substitute Teacher Beats the Shit Out of Student

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
In the 80s, she just gets a break. Little disrespectful shits got dealt with. Kids have power these days and they know it. :smh: My school had a paddle and kids got beat with it.

I hate to say it, but I'd walk all over the adults if I came up with so much power and knew they couldn't do shit.

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That teacher hates kids. She probably takes on substitute teaching gigs hoping this is the day I finally get to put boots to one of these little muthaphuckas.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
The souf

Nelly raps like Jay-Z?

Lmao!
Jay Z from the East Coast, not the MidWest.
Have it your way... The wrong way.
A bitch told me yesterday that NC is the east coast and not the south.
I see we make up whatever we want in 2019.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at first I was like good for that lil brat, but then I watched it again and she was way out of line..

she initiated contact... flipped her over, then stepped on her head...

that bitch shouldnt be teachin, she should be in a russian circus wrestling bears

ol angry at life bulldyking ass dyke.... she obviously brings her personal shit to work with her

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
This system is structured to protect Becky wherever she is in this Country. The Black Woman should not have been teaching because she would have done the same thing to Black girl. Security looks more like her calling, not teaching.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paid or not she will have flashbacks of that BBQd flavor ass whooping she received for thinking she was bigger than the MOB.

she did flip her on her head.. but that headstomp was overkill... yea but what sub teacher dyke did was dumb sht...

her whole life fucked up now.. and all she really ended up doing was paying that lil brats tuition...

she shouldve collected all cell phones at least.... hear say aint shit when it comes to the teachers union..

but that video.. bruh she doing time.. she just better get her shit togehter before she goes in..

fighting it will just be a waste of time and money..

terrible fuckin life choice......

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
In the 80s, she just gets a break. Little disrespectful shits got dealt with. Kids have power these days and they know it. :smh: My school had a paddle and kids got beat with it.

I hate to say it, but I'd walk all over the adults if I came up with so much power and knew they couldn't do shit.

Our public education system is fucked.

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pUXVmawNYMFFgwtYYwWv.jpg

The little smirk on her face says "fuck them kids".

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
did you see the uncut video? at euclid high school, she got mollywopped. they grabbed her from the back by the ponytail yanked her ass back and whooped that ass badly.

Yeah that's the one I was referring. Thought it was Cleveland Heights high.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
If kid laid hand on the teacher first, I feel bad that she lost her job. That's it though

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not in the school system but how does a grown adult get in the face of a kid? ...Like how the hell a kid make you that made?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They don't have a dress code for subs?

First warning to the student....didn't see the signs. :smh:

The stomp to the head. :lol:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter what the normal human reaction expectation is. There are rules to this shit. If you don't follow the rules then there are consequences.

Hitting a student back who is sitting down and not an immediate threat to you is not self defence.

We black folk have to learn to stop being so reactive in every damn situation and learn to be more calculating.

If the teacher had dealt with it sensibly she would have won twice. The student would probably have bneen suspended or expelled and the teacher would have got some good vacation time off for stress.

Now the only big loser here is the teacher who has lost her job and face jail time.

Fuck pride and ego, the first rule to life is knowing how to work within the rules. If you don't know how to do that then you will be fucked by the system.
Yes you are correct. However my natural reaction would have been a quick neck chop.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pUXVmawNYMFFgwtYYwWv.jpg

The little smirk on her face says "fuck them kids".
Got my luv in handcuffs.That's why I stopped working with kids because like Bernie Mac said " I'LL FUCK A KID UP..." and their parents along with them so come get your iphone,ritlin taking prison # having ass child.Please.

My kid is saying "thank you" and "Please" for everything,including changing him....you have to start early.