Student Slaps Substitute Teacher...Substitute Teacher Beats the Shit Out of Student

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

KYLE, Texas — A substitute teacher at Lehman High School in Kyle has been fired and charged after videos posted on social media appeared to show her fighting with a student. KVUE spoke with the school district and a student in the classroom, who confirmed that the video circulating on social media captured the incident. In the video, you can see the teacher punching the student multiple times, pulling her from her desk and stomping on her head. Another video also shows the student striking the teacher as she was grasping her in her seat. The Hays County Sheriff's Office identified the teacher as Tiffani Shadell Lankford, 32. Officials said the student involved was 15 or 16 years old. The sheriff's office said Lankford was arrested on-site after school resource officers responded. She was charged with aggravated assault, a second-degree felony

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess that's why I'm not fit to be a teacher, cause I would have beat that kids ass too. I don't know what the rules are if a student hits a teacher first. That's what it looked like to me but maybe the teacher touched the kid first? What does a teacher do if a kid hits them?

Also, the kid should have learned a few lessons that day. One of them is not to start a fight sitting down with someone standing over you.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I guess that's why I'm not fit to be a teacher, cause I would have beat that kids ass too. I don't know what the rules are if a student hits a teacher first. That's what it looked like to me but maybe the teacher touched the kid first? What does a teacher do if a kid hits them?

Also, the kid should have learned a few lessons that day. One of them is not to start a fight sitting down with someone standing over you.

There are rules and regulations on how to deal with an aggresive student. The first is to call the school's security officer to deal with it.

No punk mouth kid is worth losing your job over and face the risk of prison.

The only lesson that was learnt that day is the student knowing that if a teacher reacts the teacher will get charged and go to jail. I suppose the other lesson learnt is that the teacher now know that her reaction has led to her life being destroyed... Who was the real winner there? No one.

Last edited:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Shit a teacher was actually jumped. For breaking up a fight, in a Cleveland suburb. The whole thing was on video. The school hasn't done shit to the students involved, except suspension. The teacher was laid out in damn hospital. In my opinion, the only thing that teacher did wrong. Was the head stomp. Other than that, that student got what they deserved.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
There are rules and regulations on how to deal with an aggresive student. The first is to call the school's security officer to deal with it.

No punk mouth kid is worth losing your job over and face the risk of prison.

The only lesson that was learnt that day is the student knowing that if a teacher reacts the teacher will get charged and go to jail. I suppose the other lesson learnt is that the techer now know that her reaction has led to her life being destroyed... Who was the real winner there? No one.

You should be allowed to protect yourself. An aside from the dragging of the student and the head stomp the response was justified. Teaching is a thankless job. But no teacher should be expected to take an assault from any student without responding.

I say rehire the teacher as school disciplinarian. Her rep alone will suppress most of that student aggression. The student should also be expelled or disciplined.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
You should be allowed to protect yourself. An aside from the dragging of the student and the head stomp the response was justified. Teaching is a thankless job. But no teacher should be expected to take an assault from any student without responding.

I say rehire the teacher as school disciplinarian. Her rep alone will suppress most of that student aggression. The student should also be expelled or disciplined.

It doesn't matter what the normal human reaction expectation is. There are rules to this shit. If you don't follow the rules then there are consequences.

Hitting a student back who is sitting down and not an immediate threat to you is not self defence.

We black folk have to learn to stop being so reactive in every damn situation and learn to be more calculating.

If the teacher had dealt with it sensibly she would have won twice. The student would probably have bneen suspended or expelled and the teacher would have got some good vacation time off for stress.

Now the only big loser here is the teacher who has lost her job and face jail time.

Fuck pride and ego, the first rule to life is knowing how to work within the rules. If you don't know how to do that then you will be fucked by the system.

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
It doesn't what the normal human reaction expectation is. There are rules to this shit. If you don't fiollow the rules then there are consequences.

Hitting a student back who is sitting down and not an immediate threat to you is not self defence.

We black folk have to learn to stop being so reactive in every damn sitaution and learn to be more calculating.

If the teacher had dealt with it sensibly she would have won twice. The student would probably have bneen suspended or expelled and the teacher would have got some good vacation time off for stress.

Now the only big loser here is the teacher who has lost her job and face jail time.

Fuck pride and ego, the first rule to life is knowing how to work within the rules. If you don't know how to do that then you will be fucked by the system.

No question she overreacted and its going to cost her. I wish I could feel sorry for her but I can't. No excuse to the level she took her response.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I pray for you midwestern ninjas daily

It’s shocking how many Americans don’t know this...
a3cc728b.jpg

You’re not about to lump them bamas up with us in Detroit.​

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Fuck that kid.

And fuck everyone in here defending him. You're physically the size of an adult and you assaulting your teacher, you deserve whatever retaliation you get.

Little shit learned a lesson that day. You don't willy nilly put your hands on folks.

So you're happy that the teacher retaliated, got arrested, charged, lost her job and will probably end up in prison?

What the point of the school having rules about dealing with unruly students if you're gonna take he law in your own hands?

Black folks ego is the most destructive part of our DNA. We think about reaction first before the consequenses. That's why too many of us lose our jobs and end often end up in jail over bullshit.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So you're happy that the teacher retaliated, got arrested, charged, lost her job and will probably end up in prison?

What the point of the school having rules about dealing with unruly students if you're gonna take he law in your own hands?

Black folks ego is the most destructive part of our DNA. We think about reaction first before the consequenses. That's why too many of us lose our jobs and end often end up in jail over bullshit.

Hey Simply Coon, I won't tolerate anyone putting their hands on me. Capiche?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Shit a teacher was actually jumped. For breaking up a fight, in a Cleveland suburb. The whole thing was on video. The school hasn't done shit to the students involved, except suspension. The teacher was laid out in damn hospital. In my opinion, the only thing that teacher did wrong. Was the head stomp. Other than that, that student got what they deserved.

did you see the uncut video? at euclid high school, she got mollywopped. they grabbed her from the back by the ponytail yanked her ass back and whooped that ass badly.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Hey Simply Coon, I won't tolerate anyone putting their hands on me. Capiche?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Alias Cac, and you will end up in jail like the teacher involved.

I guess you must be a real tough guy, eh. :hmm:

Beat up on a kid get arrested, charged and end up in jail. Left with no job and no hope.. but hey, all that doesn't matter as long as you got your revenge.