Strip clubs were done even before the virus epidemic.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ain't been to a strip club in ages but ones i remember in diff cities i been to are

Montreal: Club Wanda's, Kamasutra
Paris: Pink Paradise, Le Crazy Horse, Theatre Choccette
Miami: Tootsie's, Scarlett's, Solid Gold, Rollexx
ATL: Pink Pony, Magic City
SF: Market St. Cinema, New Century, Gold Club, Crazy Horse, Mitchell Bros O'Farrell Theatre, that whole strip on Broadway with all Deja Vu owned clubs
DC: Stadium
Memphis: The Pony
Dallas: XTC, Silver City Cabaret
Waco: Sonny's BYOB, two minnies
Vegas: Spearmint Rhino
Honolulu: Club 939
LA: Spearmint rhino

Spearment Rhino is still around in Vegas. Stadium was still around about a decade ago.

The strip club scene here in Houston used to be POPPING back in the day.
Harlem Knights, Treasures, Babes, Michael's and a whole bunch of other spots.

Anyone remember that website that used to review all the Black strip clubs around the country?

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yessir. The spot on 50\New York Ave was the Starlight. Shit was an old Popeyes chicken restaurant that they made into a a strip club. DC used to be fun as shit, but now, not so much.
I was in DC from 1992-96. Good times. Law school then working. Coming from a PWI to an HBCU was night and day.

All of that ass in one place

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
take one was that spot on 79th that change to ice something right? I know it’s a struggle club on 79th street and I went in there once and I was shook lol, them dudes in there really bout that action. I used to hit lexxx a lot and I don’t know if you remember buddy who used to do the front door who caught a few bodies and got off, Caribbean dude. Lexxx is okay, it’s weak these days but my boy stays in the parking lot selling shrimp pasta and I come through once in a while.
Back in the day was better though lexxx is lame now.

never been to angels mostly body were I hit a few broads years back and office which is basically a club by got the baddest chicks.
I’m no tough guy though so I stay in my lane, I miss cocos man, best spot for me to grab a beer and chill before it went south, like the long bar and casual settings.

im a old dude now so I don’t mess with it but I miss a lot of those days. If you my age and want to drink a. Ever check out body on113th and us1 I think it’s mostly older cats not ra ra like that.

I used to go to mint man but mint and take one were too fully for my taste.

Yeh man Im too old as well. I havent been in the vcinity of the Lexx in years. I just stopped going to places that stuff always happen completely.

And yeh man u 100% right, the girls all move in one pack. So if one girl say G5 make more money, alllll the girls go to G5. Then they rotate to the Office and another spot and on and on

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

:lol: And this is exactly what the OP was talking about, fully clothed, no pussy, no titties; that chick wasn’t doing enough to get more than 10 $1 bills but this dude tipping her in twenties. The stripclubs aren’t dying, the stripclubs of the 90’s-early 2000’s are dying
there are still a few around though :yes:..this is a mix of old and new..dudes dropping money but the chicks still working for it

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the only dance these strippers know how to do??
No.
But it's the primary, basic twerk they ALL use in their performances.
It's the oldest and best way to draw attention to their ass without expending too much energy. :dunno:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no interest in going to strip clubs unless it's a bachelor party. Them heaux ain't getting a dime from me. I'll never forget the night I was at Golden Lady and a chick says to me $200 hundred for the night. Without me even asking. I told her I was $500 for 2hrs.
Damn. That's some boss shit .

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
No.
But it's the primary, basic twerk they ALL use in their performances.
It's the oldest and best way to draw attention to their ass without expending too much energy. :dunno:

Yeah, I hear ya!! I'm just tired of seeing the same script at damn near all the strip joints in my town!! And the same twerk dance done by 95% of the dancers..

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i agree for the o.g.s strip clubs been done

yea that's a common thing, i could never eat food at a strip club
there was a period no one could imagine eating at a stripclub.. Than that all changed when clubs started building real kitchens and hiring real chefs.. That than became 1 of the main moneymakers.. People spending more on food than admission... Shit really is a quiet nice revenue stream.. I would have some cooks at my private situations and you'll be surprised how many events the food got sold out with people still wanting more... Superbowl parties and boxing matches forget about you're making g money alone on food. That's not including drink money

Exactly. Some spots in Houston have the best buffetts in the city for lunch and dinner. I mean the BEST

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes you are right i seen this back two-3 years ago,,a few big street dealers i know started hanging out less in the clubs and spending
more of there money on there cars and street racing which takes money to maintain....