Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I knew Rob and Kelvin were at NABJ and I noticed he had a segment of his show/pod talking about SAS
Then I looked later and noticed the entire download for the day was gone.
I didn't know him and Rob go that far back, I knew they had the Queens thing in common, but I did't know he's known him since college and was the godfather of his daughter....
Rob knows he's cooning
they need workThey shouldn't have called for a meeting with that sell out, but I guess anything for views.
this woman on his show only one not stepping down
other two kuunz
That chick in the middle is a whole coon so i'm sure he loves having her on the show.
Stephen A Smith reveals Barack Obama privately called him after Biden criticism ahead of 2024 election

watch the interview i just didIt took the NABJ for SAS to realize he was cooning or it's because this reached white peoples ears, which embarrassed him?