Stephen A. Smith Chooses MAGA Media To Defend Himself!



I knew Rob and Kelvin were at NABJ and I noticed he had a segment of his show/pod talking about SAS

Then I looked later and noticed the entire download for the day was gone.

I didn't know him and Rob go that far back, I knew they had the Queens thing in common, but I did't know he's known him since college and was the godfather of his daughter....

Rob knows he's cooning
 


I knew Rob and Kelvin were at NABJ and I noticed he had a segment of his show/pod talking about SAS

Then I looked later and noticed the entire download for the day was gone.

I didn't know him and Rob go that far back, I knew they had the Queens thing in common, but I did't know he's known him since college and was the godfather of his daughter....

Rob knows he's cooning

they ate dinner and rob apologized
these fools dont keep it real steve got the power now
and he is judge and jury for when u get fired he will give u a job.
even jemelle is balancing her comments they will have a debate soon tho
 
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:




ZKvUM1.jpg
who??
 

Stephen A Smith reveals Barack Obama privately called him after Biden criticism ahead of 2024 election​


 


Yet,this bitch ass nigga went on a one year rant talking about him. Saying,he should have played ball.

Then,three years later go on another year rant on Kyrie on his Covid beliefs but didn't have the same venom for Aaron Rodgers,who played and lied about his Covid situation.







I used to watch this dude but it became an anti-Lebron channel and a Kobe slugfest. Dude always having Kobe's ball sack all in his mouth...
 
It took the NABJ for SAS to realize he was cooning or it's because this reached white peoples ears, which embarrassed him?
 
It took the NABJ for SAS to realize he was cooning or it's because this reached white peoples ears, which embarrassed him?
watch the interview i just did
coon twisting needs to be studied
the problem with this jemele hit it right on head
not black women he does it to black people in general
the champiom had to made it about herself altho right
but removed black men he talked bad about
 
Back
Top