If that is true and it's selective, that has nothing to do with if its deserved.
It is deserved though. It's been deserved before and now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If that is true and it's selective, that has nothing to do with if its deserved.
lol you'll get no argument from me.You Agree!?!? FUCK THAT COON
In a nutshell, that’s pretty much what Karen Hunter said. She hasn’t known him for over 30 years, and he made it clear to her. It’s about the money.
I forgot who but there was somebody I want to say Chris Matthew’s who said Sean Hannity told him he Admires Obama and thinks he’s one of the greatest presidents of all time . lolThey are all paid to present themselves a certain way.
I remember Rachel Maddow was on Bill Maher show after she got her own show on MSNBC. She stated she was first approached by FOX NEWS to have a show with her being openly lesbian and her show would be anti-LGBT.
Keith Olberman was in Bill Maher back when he was on MSNBC, he stated he bumped into Sean Hannity at a convention, they had a friendly talk. Keith said he asked Hannity did he believe all the stuff he said in his show.
Hannity told him it was all a schtick and for show.
Karen Hunter said it best: This guy loves the attention, good or bad.
its deservedIf that is true and it's selective, that has nothing to do with if its deserved.
Just watch from 1:08 to 1:23—it perfectly captures how clueless most of these podcasters really are.
That's why I'm glad I've been on this board for over 20 years because I've learned a lot. The fact that these niggas are old heads and they don't know who the NABJ is, that's ridiculous in my opinion.
A lot of smart brothas on the board! Within those 20+ years we've burned off some of the Riff Raff so we're left with a lot of older cats with a lot of combined wisdom. Imagine if BGOL was a social media where older cats could speak on a younger generation!That's why I'm glad I've been on this board for over 20 years because I've learned a lot. The fact that these niggas are old heads and they don't know who the NABJ is, that's ridiculous in my opinion.
his defenders Boyce Watkins, Offcicer Coon Tattum and Anton Coondence
is this guy serious?
he doubld down on some coons...yeah, not playing this shyt to give him the view. I got an ablocker so he doesn't get the adsense dollars from me and I STILL don't want to give him the view.
Props to you, I got the gist from articles that talked about thishe doubld down on some coons
no wonder he went to fox news lol
"And then they had the nerve to tell me "Take my black ass home!" Well, I showed them! I took my Black ass to Cracker Barrel FIRST, THEN I'll go home!"
![]()



Nucca really getting exposed! The text messages tell you everything you need to know about Steven A.
I predict it's going to be an awkward moment.EVERY Black person when he gets inducted into the Journalism Hall of Fame should stay seated and silent.
Just dead silence! You can hear a mouse pissing on a cotton ball it's so quiet.I predict it's going to be an awkward moment.
Fixed.Stephen A. does what he is being paid for.
Too Be Controversial.
Disney didn’t sign him to that lucrative contract and have his face all over ESPN cuz he is ‘Safe’.
SiriusXm didn’t give him two shows cuz he is ‘Safe’
If they wanted a ‘Safe’ Black Man who wasn’t controversial every time he opened his mouth….there are plenty of qualified Black Men for that.
Stephen A. is making them money….by selling out his RACE.
Nucca really getting exposed! The text messages tell you everything you need to know about Steven A.

Nucca really getting exposed! The text messages tell you everything you need to know about Steven A.
In a nutshell, that’s pretty much what Karen Hunter said. She hasn’t known him for over 30 years, and he made it clear to her. It’s about the money.