Stephen A. Smith Chooses MAGA Media To Defend Himself!


"And then they had the nerve to tell me "Take my black ass home!" Well, I showed them! I took my Black ass to Cracker Barrel FIRST, THEN I'll go home!"
Designer-(14).png
 
Last edited:
In a nutshell, that’s pretty much what Karen Hunter said. She hasn’t known him for over 30 years, and he made it clear to her. It’s about the money.

They are all paid to present themselves a certain way.

I remember Rachel Maddow was on Bill Maher show after she got her own show on MSNBC. She stated she was first approached by FOX NEWS to have a show with her being openly lesbian and her show would be anti-LGBT.

Keith Olberman was in Bill Maher back when he was on MSNBC, he stated he bumped into Sean Hannity at a convention, they had a friendly talk. Keith said he asked Hannity did he believe all the stuff he said in his show.

Hannity told him it was all a schtick and for show.
 
They are all paid to present themselves a certain way.

I remember Rachel Maddow was on Bill Maher show after she got her own show on MSNBC. She stated she was first approached by FOX NEWS to have a show with her being openly lesbian and her show would be anti-LGBT.

Keith Olberman was in Bill Maher back when he was on MSNBC, he stated he bumped into Sean Hannity at a convention, they had a friendly talk. Keith said he asked Hannity did he believe all the stuff he said in his show.

Hannity told him it was all a schtick and for show.
I forgot who but there was somebody I want to say Chris Matthew’s who said Sean Hannity told him he Admires Obama and thinks he’s one of the greatest presidents of all time . lol
 
Just watch from 1:08 to 1:23—it perfectly captures how clueless most of these podcasters really are.
That's why I'm glad I've been on this board for over 20 years because I've learned a lot. The fact that these niggas are old heads and they don't know who the NABJ is, that's ridiculous in my opinion.

M Ford was on the Pod and talking about the NABJ. She said she had come to Cleveland over one weekend and they were all clowning lIKe "why did you go to CLEVELAND?!" It was because the NABJ had a conference in Cleveland
 
That's why I'm glad I've been on this board for over 20 years because I've learned a lot. The fact that these niggas are old heads and they don't know who the NABJ is, that's ridiculous in my opinion.
A lot of smart brothas on the board! Within those 20+ years we've burned off some of the Riff Raff so we're left with a lot of older cats with a lot of combined wisdom. Imagine if BGOL was a social media where older cats could speak on a younger generation!
 
his defenders Boyce Watkins, Offcicer Coon Tattum and Anton Coondence
is this guy serious?

 
...yeah, not playing this shyt to give him the view. I got an ablocker so he doesn't get the adsense dollars from me and I STILL don't want to give him the view.
he doubld down on some coons
no wonder he went to fox news lol
 
Stephen A. does what he is being paid for.

Too Be Controversial.

Disney didn’t sign him to that lucrative contract and have his face all over ESPN cuz he is ‘Safe’.

SiriusXm didn’t give him two shows cuz he is ‘Safe’

If they wanted a ‘Safe’ Black Man who wasn’t controversial every time he opened his mouth….there are plenty of qualified Black Men for that.

Stephen A. is making them money….by selling out his RACE.
Fixed.
 
Here comes Moist Twatkins bitch ass.



In a nutshell, that’s pretty much what Karen Hunter said. She hasn’t known him for over 30 years, and he made it clear to her. It’s about the money.

Doesn't matter how much money they pay you, it can be taken away. See Bill Cosby.
 
Back
Top