Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No clue.... how this has lasted this long... But Man... this Shit Here.. WOW

Alternative Link for the the first trailer... Higher Quality.

Leaked Episode Footage... Man this looks AMAZING!!!

what do you think the deal is with ALL these BIG Disney leaks????

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what do you think the deal is with ALL these BIG Disney leaks????
As far as this leak, it can actually help sell the service and also make people excited about Star Wars again.

As far as the Avengers, if they get too heavy handed with killing the rumors, it will just validate the rumors as being true. Plus, with a movie like Endgame, whose not going to see it, because they came across some potential spoilers?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As far as this leak, it can actually help sell the service and also make people excited about Star Wars again.

As far as the Avengers, if they get too heavy handed with killing the rumors, it will just validate the rumors as being true. Plus, with a movie like Endgame, whose not going to see it, because they came across some potential spoilers?

Nigga them leaks for Endgame make me wanna preorder my matinee day tickets right now

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I bet when that SW Galaxy's Edge attraction opens they might film a episode or two of the next season(its already been renewed for one) there..it would save them a fortune on building actual sets :lol:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Facts does anybody still fuck with the Stargate/paramount streaming service. The site where that Stargate origins was launched.

Wait Stargate is back? And it's got it's own streaming service behind it?? Damn, it's no way to keep up with this shit lol.

These niggas are going to force me back into hardcore piracy out of principle :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Truth

Whole truth

Nothing but

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.thewrap.com/ming-na-wen-joins-cast-of-the-mandalorian-at-disney/

Ming-Na-Wen.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ming-Na Wen joins The Mandalorian cast

By James Hibberd
August 23, 2019 at 05:12 PM EDT

FBTwitter

MATT WINKELMEYER/GETTY IMAGES FOR ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

The Mandalorian

The Mandalorian is adding another castmember with a Disney past.

Ming-Na Wen has joined the eagerly anticipated Star Wars live-action series.

Disney CEO Bob Iger let slip the casting during remarks at the D23 Expo in Anaheim on Friday.

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. actress was honored as a Disney Legend at the Expo for her voicing the lead in Mulan.

“I was so excited when [Disney chairman Bob Iger] announced it, because I’ve been waiting to talk about it,” Wen said to Syfy Wire. “You don’t understand — that is a Star Wars geek girl’s dream come true.”

No details have yet been revealed about Wen’s role. “I certainly don’t play a farmer!” she added.

The news comes as Disney+ prepares to reveal The Mandalorian trailer later this afternoon.

The drama series from Jon Favreau (The Lion King) stars Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones) as a lone gunfighter in the Outer Rim and takes place three years after the events in Return of the Jedi (so after the fall of the Galactic Empire, but before the rise of the First Order).

Also starring the series is Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Gina Carano (Deadpool), Nick Nolte (Cape Fear), Carl Weathers (Rocky) and Emily Swallow (The Mentalist).

The Mandalorian premieres Nov. 12.

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the Mouse is on some "Get down or lay down!" shit!!! I'm in!!! Disney+ will be my next subscription!!!!!