Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That quick shot of the Jedi looks interesting.

They might be the Jedi tasked with protecting Grogu from Palpatine, or possibly Moff Gideon trying to acquire his DNA.

Hopefully we get more of Grogu’s backstory this season.

And seeing those other Mandalorian’s in full armor!

Definitely looking forward to this!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Empire’s World-Exclusive The Mandalorian Season 3 Covers Revealed

emp-april-2023-mandalorian-s3-newsstand-cover.jpg

emp-april-2023-mandalorian-s3-subs-cover.jpg

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3 hours to go but..
35 min and apparently, from this reviewer.
Nothing of consequence happens.
In episode 1.
A couple Disney shows had slow episode 1's. (Andor)
So, they dropped two episodes at once.
If below is true, not doing it here. Only one tonight
Anyway, just FYI

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, man. I think Bo-Kotan just had a true religious experience seeing that mythosaur alive. Too bad Mando was knocked out.
Episode was really good.
I’m just confused about how Mando got to bottom of the water. Did the creature do that? If so then why didn’t the creature attack them when it saw them? And why did the creature just throw him down to the bottom? That was weird

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I’m just confused about how Mando got to bottom of the water. Did the creature do that? If so then why didn’t the creature attack them when it saw them? And why did the creature just throw him down to the bottom? That was weird

seems to me he just stepped of a ledge and fell down. May have hit his head on the way down. Don’t think he was pulled but I’m sure they could spin it that way. Give him a Force induced “convo” with it like Kannan Jurrus had with that force sensitive animal in Rebels.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
seems to me he just stepped of a ledge and fell down. May have hit his head on the way down. Don’t think he was pulled but I’m sure they could spin it that way. Give him a Force induced “convo” with it like Kannan Jurrus had with that force sensitive animal in Rebels.
I feel ya but he was at the bottom pretty dam fast; i mean Bo Katen jumped in the water asa she see him go under; i find it hard to believe that he would be down at the bottom that fast; and also I didnt understand why that creature was taking his mando blood; not sure what that creature was;

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I feel ya but he was at the bottom pretty dam fast; i mean Bo Katen jumped in the water asa she see him go under; i find it hard to believe that he would be down at the bottom that fast; and also I didnt understand why that creature was taking his mando blood; not sure what that creature was;

different planet with different gravity?:dunno:

I don’t knowthat creature, though. I’m sure I’ll come across while I’m fucked up and watching SW stuff soon…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
different planet with different gravity?:dunno:

I don’t knowthat creature, though. I’m sure I’ll come across while I’m fucked up and watching SW stuff soon…
:giggle:at the planet gravity stuff; im not sure about that one bro; the creature thing was weird but its cool; i just would have liked them to have showed and or explained why he was at the bottom of the water; now that just threw me off; also not sure why Bo Katen immediately helped him; she was definitely acting like leave me alone; then went to im on the way:hmm::giggle:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
:giggle:at the planet gravity stuff; im not sure about that one bro; the creature thing was weird but its cool; i just would have liked them to have showed and or explained why he was at the bottom of the water; now that just threw me off; also not sure why Bo Katen immediately helped him; she was definitely acting like leave me alone; then went to im on the way:hmm::giggle:

Let me have that one man; I want SW to win! :lol:

she started having a moment when she heard him praying for redemption. She (and Satine too, I’m sure) thought it was all BS. But she let in on his devotion and seeing the mythosaur brought it full circle.

gonna be interesting to see where she goes from here.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Can someone explain ep 3, were the blue suit wearing mofo in the Empire?

New republic. Old girl was sent in as a spy/assassin. She was (is?) gideons XO. The planet was coruscant after Sidious and there was a quick reference to the people not really caring who was in charge. Sidious played the game well. Made it so the core worlds never saw what he was doing in the mid/outer rim because they just got paid from it.

If you are talking about the Mando, that’s Tar Viszla (or someone from Clan Viszla). He apparently survived the Cline War and it still in Death Watch.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
New republic. Old girl was sent in as a spy/assassin. She was (is?) gideons XO. The planet was coruscant after Sidious and there was a quick reference to the people not really caring who was in charge. Sidious played the game well. Made it so the core worlds never saw what he was doing in the mid/outer rim because they just got paid from it.

If you are talking about the Mando, that’s Tar Viszla (or someone from Clan Viszla). He apparently survived the Cline War and it still in Death Watch.
Shit was boring Still don't understand that story line . Appreciate the explanation though